Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree it is very possible that someone could make a complaint about someone to FACS in regard to a child being mistreated if they were angry or seeking revenge.
If someone were to make a complaint that was true or ended up being untrue.
It just seems to me that and inquiry would need to be conducted so as to assess if the information received was accurate.
IMO significant concerns for a child's safety would need to be valid before a child was removed from either a bio or foster parent.

IMO

But let's say, HYPOTHETICALLY speaking---that someone in a repairman's family, hears through the grapevine, that the repairman was actually working at the home of the boy that went missing. Would that hypothetical family member, seize the opportunity to make a call, pointing some suspicions that way, given the perfect circumstances to do so, and the motive to perhaps regain custody of their own child[dren]?

The Homicide Squad took over the investigation and *detectives with Strike Force Rosann have been painstakingly ploughing through all those hundreds of statements as well as calls to Crime Stoppers.

Among those statements was the one from Mr Spedding. Detectives allegedly found some inconsistencies in what he told them, which led them to the surprise raids on the tradesman’s former first-floor pawnbroking office in Laurieton and his Bonny Hills home last week.

“What he said did not add up because people he named did not remember seeing him,” a source alleged.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...r-william-tyrell/story-fni0cx12-1227195546202

At times, I just cant help thinking little William did just simply wander off?

Then I suddenly swing to a planned kidnapping.

I have never "felt" that this was an opportunistic crime, or accident...... although as I type Gorgeous Jill pops into my mind, if it wasn't for CCTV and being able to ping her phone, she would have just simply vanished with nobody seeing a single thing.

*I know my "gut feelings" make no difference to anybody, but just had to put my thoughts out there!

Weird that one of the pages is now back under a diff name..I wonder what was wrong with the washing machine? It may seem a silly question i know, but as far as Im concerned, washing machines are pretty damned reliable, so for it to need a new "part" maybe a part went missing...Probably far fetched i know as who's to say they could've called a different repair man, unless they knew each other.

And what was the code name for police investigation? Just adds another layer of intrigue and complexity!

Hello, My Friends from Down Under and Everywhere,

Please, do not violate our terms of service tonight. I will be very unhappy tomorrow if I have to spend time cleaning up this thread.

I know you won't. You won't because you do not wish to hear my head explode which it will if this thread goes south tonight.

Thank you in advance for your part in keeping the explosions down in my house.

Tricia

Ms Dale said the house's brick walls were built form the dirt upwards and the walls of the rooms under the house which are accessible via a small door at the back range in height from a few inches up to five foot and could accommodate a small person.
'It's like a little maze' she said. 'It's bizarre.'
A neighbour said police had spent the majority of their time searching under the house where they had retrieved objects which filled three paper bags.
'They were in and out of there all day, searching it for hours,' he told Daily Mail Australia. 'And they were there all night looking around with torches

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-nervous-breakdown-thanks-family-support.html

if they were using torches could they have been searching for blood with luminol?

Ms Dale said the house's brick walls were built form the dirt upwards and the walls of the rooms under the house which are accessible via a small door at the back range in height from a few inches up to five foot and could accommodate a small person.
'It's like a little maze' she said. 'It's bizarre.'
A neighbour said police had spent the majority of their time searching under the house where they had retrieved objects which filled three paper bags.
'They were in and out of there all day, searching it for hours,' he told Daily Mail Australia. 'And they were there all night looking around with torches

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-nervous-breakdown-thanks-family-support.html

if they were using torches could they have been searching for blood with luminol?
I would think that yes they were looking for traces of bodily fluid eg blood via the torches

Need some confirmation.

I read at one point that the block of land opposite or near grandmothers house was for sale.

Am unable to find a reference to that in any news articles (getting harder to search as time goes on, and all the amendments being made).

Can anyone see anything?

For me that is something increases the scary possibility of a completely random stranger being opportunistic and, unfortunately, leaving little trace.

I imagine if there was property/land for sale, the LE would have a list of names who expressed interest with Realestate Agents. Although that does not cover people who simply saw an address on the web and did a drive-by without ever contacting an agent.

There are several references to this block on the opposite side of the road.
http://www.kewfn.com.au/buy-residen...lot-43-benaroon-drive-kendall-nsw-11090109218

A bush block like this with the address advertised, the buyers usually drive by or walk over with a mud map without the agent.

hey everyone..I've been following this case since little William went missing. I'm keen to read a few more cases & hopefully contribute something interesting sometime...I'm totally stoked to find others with a similar curious mind!
I'm a long term carer & have quite an understanding of how out of home care works, sadly my suspicions of what happened the day he went missing & the reasons why are getting stronger as each day passes.
Everyday I hope we'll wake up to some positive news that William has been found & returned home safe with his family!

Welcome dawn, many of us here share your positive feelings and while there's that glimmer of hope is why we are here together.

I can't help remembering having the same hopeful feelings and hope for Daniel Morcombe but we know now that darling little boy was long dead.

:modstop:

Final warning.

No sleuthing family members period. Doing so will result in the loss of posting privileges.

I don't know why people can't just abide by the rules tbh. I don't want this thread to be closed. Sorry if I seem snarky but the moderators have been very clear.

According to memory, I believe it was stated in MSM that the children were removed from the home because of the to-do going on.. the couple had to leave the home to allow its examination, they went to stay with friends.. the children were likely also removed to go into another home during that time.. does anyone know if the children are still in another home, or if they're back with the couple? It doesn't take a whole lot for the children's services agency to remove a child from a home, they only need to believe there is a risk.. they don't have time to decide whether an allegation is true, their priority is to ensure the children's safety, even if it ends up that it was innacurate or unsubstantiated information. MOO

I agree it is very possible that someone could make a complaint about someone to FACS in regard to a child being mistreated if they were angry or seeking revenge.
If someone were to make a complaint that was true or ended up being untrue.
It just seems to me that and inquiry would need to be conducted so as to assess if the information received was accurate.
IMO significant concerns for a child's safety would need to be valid before a child was removed from either a bio or foster parent.

IMO

Attempted Child Abduction Alerts- Perth - https://www.facebook.com/ACAAPERTH?fref=nf

"As we eagerly await results from forensics & official reports from police, let us not forget to keep sharing young William's story, photos & description. The more people that know these few details, the better chances young William has of being recognised &/or someone's memory being jolted. Someone out there has that vital information that holds the key to solving this heartbreaking & baffling mystery."

BBM: This was posted 30th Jan... sounds like they are hoping and expecting a sighting of this dear boy.

From the same post:

"Anyone with any information in relation to young William's disappearance (no matter how insignificant It may seem) is strongly urged to contact Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000 or report to Crime Stoppers online reporting service.
Any information you provide will be treated with the strictest of confidence."

...interesting

Attempted Child Abduction Alerts- Perth - https://www.facebook.com/ACAAPERTH?fref=nf

"As we eagerly await results from forensics & official reports from police, let us not forget to keep sharing young William's story, photos & description. The more people that know these few details, the better chances young William has of being recognised &/or someone's memory being jolted. Someone out there has that vital information that holds the key to solving this heartbreaking & baffling mystery."

BBM: This was posted 30th Jan... sounds like they are hoping and expecting a sighting of this dear boy.

originally posted on one of the "Find William" FB pages....

https://www.facebook.com/1549938648...938648570961/1595949747303184/?type=1&theater

I have created a poster for William, that can be shared on facebook, I am happy to post it here. I dont want to do that if its going to cause issues with this thread.

Also Dear Mods, how do i start a new topic? I have searched and I am sure there is nothing on a case here in South Australia.

In 1995, Henry Keogh was sentenced to 26 years in prison for the 1994 murder of his 29-year-old fiancée, Anna-Jane Cheney. Henry Keogh and his family have always claimed his innocence, and raised their doubts regarding some of the evidence upon which the conviction was based. Many others have shared these thoughts. At the end of last year, the conviction was overturned, and he was granted a retrial.
Is there any chance a thread can be opened for this?

thankyou

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member