Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the reason for the months leading up to the next part of the inquest?

I'd be super happy if someone comes forward with new information. Not sure if the gap gives them time to think, or gives them time to forget.
Maybe someone might decide to come forward for the reward if, after hearing the questions asked of the witnesses, they figure police know more than they thought and they want to protect themselves.

Also, wondering, wasnt BGM the one who told media was it last year, that William was out west or bush or outback? I recall extended family and associates were from Dubbo and or Orange.

NEVER MIND.

It was the mum of a bloke who reckons he could avtual be thd biological father of william.

Hope Police and Inquest looks deep into those claims (paternity isdues)
Mum of missing William Tyrrell’s ‘real dad’ says he’s ‘living in outback’

That was the mother of another man. This woman/mother claimed her son was the actual bio father.

The one thing I have not seen in when the Foster parents were questioned was the stop that they apparantly made at McDonalds on the way. Did this actually ever happen or am i remembering gossip out in internet land that they stopped at Maccas on the way to the house?

Yeah I think it did happen, was spoken about in here.

It's one clear point where the secrecy may of been a hindrance. Because at the Maccas some random person may of taken an interest in the children. Over heard a conversation. Decided to follow.

We'd never know because the general public don't have a picture of the family and have little to connect those dots if true.

Your question prompted some other things I recall.
The postie sent through her times she did her rounds on Benaroon Dr that day, to the court.
When the FF was talking about where he searched, he was very concerned about the property behind number 35 Benaroon rd. It does not have a front or back fence. A creek runs behind all the houses on that side, but behind 35 going further into the bush it becomes a dam that is about 12 m across by his estimate. When he was in a search with others behind those houses, he cut back through 35's property to get to the FGM's house. When the SES did a zigzag search through that bush, same area, they avoided the house in the bush as the bush around the house became denser and denser.
In regards to listening to different people's testimony and what I find believable, I just would not want to venture an opinion yet until I have heard everyone. I wouldn't be satisfied just following MSM anymore on this case. I am baffled by the FM timeline. I believed the testimony of the bio parents and yet there seems to provide motive. The inquest seems incomplete without the FGM's evidence. I wish someone could corroborate the 2 cars on Benaroon Dr....MOO
The house in the bush, perhaps that would be the one down Batar Ck Rd with the lady and older son, that LH was heading for.

Interesting this week's hearing was supposed to conclude on Friday. Therefore the Coroner made a decision to end early. Finishing early can be a sign the Coroner has come to a decision about something.

Something similar occurred with the Daniel Morcombe inquest.

Monday 25 March to Friday 29 March 2019

Inquest into the disappearance and suspected death of William

Upcoming inquests

Your question prompted some other things I recall.
The postie sent through her times she did her rounds on Benaroon Dr that day, to the court.
When the FF was talking about where he searched, he was very concerned about the property behind number 35 Benaroon rd. It does not have a front or back fence. A creek runs behind all the houses on that side, but behind 35 going further into the bush it becomes a dam that is about 12 m across by his estimate. When he was in a search with others behind those houses, he cut back through 35's property to get to the FGM's house. When the SES did a zigzag search through that bush, same area, they avoided the house in the bush as the bush around the house became denser and denser.
In regards to listening to different people's testimony and what I find believable, I just would not want to venture an opinion yet until I have heard everyone. I wouldn't be satisfied just following MSM anymore on this case. I am baffled by the FM timeline. I believed the testimony of the bio parents and yet there seems to provide motive. The inquest seems incomplete without the FGM's evidence. I wish someone could corroborate the 2 cars on Benaroon Dr....MOO

BBM

Frogwell grateful for you taking the time to fill us in. It makes a huge difference.

What time did the postie come past FGM's that day?
I'd like to know what car she was driving, but don't expect you have the answer to that.

She had gone out her side door for a cigarette under the carport and was putting something in the bin when the FM called out excuse me to her. AMS noted that they didn't actually check her own property until later in the day as she had a child proof, dog proof front fence so it didn't occur to her that he could have come into her yard, but the reason the FM had come her way 1st was that it was downhill and she had also noticed play equipment in AMS yard that may have attracted WT, although, I don't know if he could have seen it from his height.
You've mentioned that AMS said she had a dog proof front fence - did she say whether she had a dog? (I imagine that if strange cars had been parked nearby a dog might have barked at them.)

Soso quoted the relevant part (#623).

NC described a relative who had a black cloud experience on the day of William's abduction and didn't go to work. It sounded like he was living at her place and she saw him go through it. BC's evidence is that he went through something like the same thing, but what puzzled us was that he wasn't living with NC. So, either there were two of them (brothers?), one living with NC and one not, or NC is somewhat misleadingly describing something she didn't see for herself. Which is quite likely.
Sorry if I'm repeating anyone else on this, but trying to catch up again..
Just wanted to say that although NC described this feeling that BC was having, it doesn't necessarily mean that he was describing it to her on the very same day that it happened.. NC may have remembered about talking to BC that morning when he apparently said 'something doesn't feel right'.. but then later after it was well known that WT was missing, he may have elaborated to her about his feelings on that morning. He could have done this at some future time when he was in fact living at her house. (Or not? Does it say anywhere in that article that BC was living with her at the time when he said this to her?) imo.

Both BC and KT had to be reminded to be mindful of talking in general terms as there was a suppression order. They both struggled at times, the coroner said everyone had had difficulty so far. The would both be in the middle of a reply and have to be stopped for using a name and you could see it was frustrating. KT gave clear evidence. BC had to be drawn back to the time frame or the question more regularly in his responses. I thought BC was respectful. KT was respectful, both had anger or frustration or a lot of emotion just below the surface. I found the testimony heartbreaking...
That sounds like it would be incredibly frustrating, to be on the stand, recounting whatever detail had been requested, and being in the middle of it, and being interrupted to be reminded not to mention a specific name.. I know that if that were 'me', in combination with the anxiety I would be feeling about being on the stand to begin with, I would completely lose my train of thought. If that happened, then maybe someone might seem less genuine that they might seem to be searching in their mind for what to say, when they may just be trying to recall what they were saying and where they had left off.. not sure if I'm explaining this the way I mean to! I can imagine how heartbreaking it must have been to be present for everyone's raw grief. Thanks for sharing, frogwell.

Wasn't William nine months old when they lost custody. Pretty sure my parents saw my kids five times in their first week of life alone.
I'm not sure where/how we found out that NC had only seen WT once(????????), but just wondering if by 'once', when it was stated by her, was she perhaps meaning she'd only seen him 'once' since he was in care, as opposed to just once, period, in his entire lifetime?

I wonder how long Maccas keep their cctv.
There’d be loads of witnesses + receipt.
I'm sure police would have obtained a warrant for that CCTV/receipt right away.. it seems LE may have thought of parental abduction immediately as a possibility right on day#1, going from this (btw, nice way to discover your child is missing! imo.):

"The woman was living with William's biological father, her then-partner in Granville in Sydney's west in September 2014 when William vanished.

The former couple learnt their son had disappeared when police officers knocked on their door asking "what I'd done", the mother said."

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw...l-mother-takes-the-stand-20190328-p518ii.html

Sorry if I'm repeating anyone else on this, but trying to catch up again..
Just wanted to say that although NC described this feeling that BC was having, it doesn't necessarily mean that he was describing it to her on the very same day that it happened.. NC may have remembered about talking to BC that morning when he apparently said 'something doesn't feel right'.. but then later after it was well known that WT was missing, he may have elaborated to her about his feelings on that morning. He could have done this at some future time when he was in fact living at her house. (Or not? Does it say anywhere in that article that BC was living with her at the time when he said this to her?) imo.
It's hard to say because the article's now paywalled. When it originally appeared we understood NC to be describing something that happened in front of her in her home. Even then it didn't make sense--did they both see the black cloud, or did only her relative see it, or was it a figure of speech for a change in mental outlook? If the relative wasn't physically present in her home when the black cloud descended, probably it could as easily have been told to her another day as by telephone that morning. Or invented by her, more or less.

BC might have forgotten the telephone call. I wondered about his memory when he knew so much less than KT about the foster situation. Surely they talked sometimes? About their children?

To My Dear Aussie Friends,

I appreciate your patience. It is a time thing but I am working on it. Thank you for all your helpful suggestions. I may be contacting some of you for additional help.

Tricia

Thanks to DrSleuth for your help in writing up the information needed for the discussion.

Here is what we can and cannot discuss.

No identifying the biological family, the foster family or any associates ( ie siblings, etc ) or their addresses, places of employment or childcare, etc

They can be identified as bio mother etc & female foster carer etc

At the inquest, they are known as biological mother & father. Foster family are known as FFC ( female foster carer ) MFC ( male foster carer ) FFGM ( female foster grandmother ) etc

Prior to the coronial inquest, the bio families could be identified, but it was overturned by the coroner for the inquest.

I am very sorry it took me so long to open this thread back up. Please keep in mind we are short handed so if this thread starts to get out of control with alerts we will have to close it again.
Please do not hesitate to alert but make sure the alert is truly needed. We have experienced a lot of tit for tat alerts and that makes me foam at the mouth, grow hair on my hands and my teeth turn into fangs. In other words please be sure when you post you are posting within our terms of service.

Thank you,
Tricia

Thanks to DrSleuth for your help in writing up the information needed for the discussion.

Here is what we can and cannot discuss.

No identifying the biological family, the foster family or any associates ( ie siblings, etc ) or their addresses, places of employment or childcare, etc

They can be identified as bio mother etc & female foster carer etc

At the inquest, they are known as biological mother & father. Foster family are known as FFC ( female foster carer ) MFC ( male foster carer ) FFGM ( female foster grandmother ) etc

Prior to the coronial inquest, the bio families could be identified, but it was overturned by the coroner for the inquest.

I am very sorry it took me so long to open this thread back up. Please keep in mind we are short handed so if this thread starts to get out of control with alerts we will have to close it again.
Please do not hesitate to alert but make sure the alert is truly needed. We have experienced a lot of tit for tat alerts and that makes me foam at the mouth, grow hair on my hands and my teeth turn into fangs. In other words please be sure when you post you are posting within our terms of service.

Thank you,
Tricia

Thanks Tricia :)

Well, here we are. Thank you Tricia! Thank you drsleuth! Thank you all of our mods for being so helpful and patient.

Where is William???

1772.jpg

William Tyrrell inquest: foster mother immediately thought 'somebody has taken him'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo