Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #40

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the local postie typically driving a car or motorbike?
Your question prompted some other things I recall.
The postie sent through her times she did her rounds on Benaroon Dr that day, to the court.
When the FF was talking about where he searched, he was very concerned about the property behind number 35 Benaroon rd. It does not have a front or back fence. A creek runs behind all the houses on that side, but behind 35 going further into the bush it becomes a dam that is about 12 m across by his estimate. When he was in a search with others behind those houses, he cut back through 35's property to get to the FGM's house. When the SES did a zigzag search through that bush, same area, they avoided the house in the bush as the bush around the house became denser and denser.
In regards to listening to different people's testimony and what I find believable, I just would not want to venture an opinion yet until I have heard everyone. I wouldn't be satisfied just following MSM anymore on this case. I am baffled by the FM timeline. I believed the testimony of the bio parents and yet there seems to provide motive. The inquest seems incomplete without the FGM's evidence. I wish someone could corroborate the 2 cars on Benaroon Dr....MOO

Last edited:
What was AMS doing in her front yard when FM first came across her & how long had she been there? (Checking the mail? Perhaps she'd heard the postie too.)
She had gone out her side door for a cigarette under the carport and was putting something in the bin when the FM called out excuse me to her. AMS noted that they didn't actually check her own property until later in the day as she had a child proof, dog proof front fence so it didn't occur to her that he could have come into her yard, but the reason the FM had come her way 1st was that it was downhill and she had also noticed play equipment in AMS yard that may have attracted WT, although, I don't know if he could have seen it from his height.

Your question prompted some other things I recall.
The postie sent through her times she did her rounds on Benaroon Dr that day, to the court.
When the FF was talking about where he searched, he was very concerned about the property behind number 35 Benaroon rd. It does not have a front or back fence. A creek runs behind all the houses on that side, but behind 35 going further into the bush it becomes a dam that is about 12 m across by his estimate. When he was in a search with others behind those houses, he cut back through 35's property to get to the FGM's house. When the SES did a zigzag search through that bush, same area, they avoided the house in the bush as the bush around the house became denser and denser.
In regards to listening to different people's testimony and what I find believable, I just would not want to venture an opinion yet until I have heard everyone. I wouldn't be satisfied just following MSM anymore on this case. I am baffled by the FM timeline. I believed the testimony of the bio parents and yet there seems to provide motive. The inquest seems incomplete without the FGM's evidence. I wish someone could corroborate the 2 cars on Benaroon Dr....MOO
I agree with you re MSM Froggy. After reading or watching MSM and then reading what was seen and heard in the court room by our two lovely members who attended I was shocked how a different slant can be put on things.

She had gone out her side door for a cigarette under the carport and was putting something in the bin when the FM called out excuse me to her. AMS noted that they didn't actually check her own property until later in the day as she had a child proof, dog proof front fence so it didn't occur to her that he could have come into her yard, but the reason the FM had come her way 1st was that it was downhill and she had also noticed play equipment in AMS yard that may have attracted WT, although, I don't know if he could have seen it from his height.
Is that the fence near where the two parked cars were seen?

And it would also prevent her from seeing William if he was passing while she was outside?

I am baffled by the FM timeline. I believed the testimony of the bio parents and yet there seems to provide motive. The inquest seems incomplete without the FGM's evidence. I wish someone could corroborate the 2 cars on Benaroon Dr....MOO

For my feeling, the ^^ is from A to Z the most important of this post. Thanks! :)
That the bios of course have a motive, is not beneficial for them. They always have the worst position of them all, with too little compassion for BM/BF. On the other hand I can imagine different motives by people not as close as the bio parents. Their motive has been strong as well, otherwise little W wouldn't be missing. If we only would know, why he was taken. :(

For my feeling, the ^^ is from A to Z the most important of this post. Thanks! :)
That the bios of course have a motive, is not beneficial for them. They always have the worst position of them all, with too little compassion for BM/BF. On the other hand I can imagine different motives by people not as close as the bio parents. Their motive has been strong as well, otherwise little W wouldn't be missing. If we only would know, why he was taken. :(
Someone with a grudge against FACS perhaps.

We have discussed everything about the inquest this week and are allowed to speak of the hint of aggression on the stand as MSM articles has discussed spitting at cops and foul language in public and she showed hints of that anger today. Most people might refrain.
If people have ‘prior MSM form’ then yes it’s within TOS.

I believe you will find the bio mother was reprimanded by the Coroner for mentioning 'a protected' person's name. We don't know what name that was. The female sibling of William who is a foster child is classified as 'a protected' person.

The foster mother would have been under incredible pressure today and terribly terribly sad I would imagine and then not even to be able to mention her own child's name I would imagine would be devastating emotionally. I implore people to show some empathy.

Apologies if I have missed, I have been through all 40 pages of posts and been following the posts reporting back from inquest both here and SM, The one thing I have not seen in when the Foster parents were questioned was the stop that they apparantly made at McDonalds on the way. Did this actually ever happen or am i remembering gossip out in internet land that they stopped at Maccas on the way to the house? If they did I cannot remember it being brought up at inquest. Reason I ask, they talked about cats being able to go into bording a day early and being able to leave a day early etc so I would thought that the stop would be also brought up to verify. I would suspect that police would have viewed any CCTV from Maccas in event maybe seeing someone following or watching them or acting suspiciously or even ooking for the cars that were in Benaroon Drive they witnessed as they could have followed them prior to him going missing Did this actually happen or pure online gossip?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member