Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #40

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Children's court hearing--surely she was of age when she had William? I think that must relate to something she did when she was younger. Perhaps hiding William was taken as showing lack of reform, so reason for a harsher sentence, or a breach of parole (if they have that in children's court) or of a good conduct requirement. That would explain her confusion perhaps.
Doc's/Facs matters are heard in the children's court

lol, I take your point. The proceeding she missed due to being incarcerated was around orders for WT. Is it done in the children's or family court?
Ah, I see. No, children's court is for juveniles who commit crimes. Perhaps family court then.

A "large" woman with blonde hair was mentioned in the early days (2014), standing outside a car (in the vicinity of Benaroon Dr. or Batar Creek Rd.) and behaving somehow strange. I remember vague, a trucker had seen her and reported to someone.
Probably the fm when she went for a drive looking for WT

How can you say she was never interviewed by Police? In the tweet you quoted, it says 'William’s biological grandmother told police'.
Because she has complained of it more than once:
A lot of people have made money going on television talking about William and me. I’m still a ‘suspect’ and the police have yet to sit down and have a proper chat with me and find out what I know.
Stunning new revelations about the day William Tyrrell vanished

Because she has complained of it more than once:
A lot of people have made money going on television talking about William and me. I’m still a ‘suspect’ and the police have yet to sit down and have a proper chat with me and find out what I know.
Stunning new revelations about the day William Tyrrell vanished

Yes, I've read that. IMO the statement at today's Inquest overrides anything she's said in MSM. She 'Told' Police, so she has obviously spoken to them.

Also, wondering, wasnt BGM the one who told media was it last year, that William was out west or bush or outback? I recall extended family and associates were from Dubbo and or Orange.

NEVER MIND.

It was the mum of a bloke who reckons he could avtual be thd biological father of william.

Hope Police and Inquest looks deep into those claims (paternity isdues)
Mum of missing William Tyrrell’s ‘real dad’ says he’s ‘living in outback’

Well noted. Can anyone say who gave evidence that biological grandmother told this to police? Was it one of the police officers?

He replied: 'I didn't feel like going to work that day, I was dealing with things and underlying issues'.

Ms Stevens then asked if William's dad recalled having any phone conversations. He didn't remember making a call 'at all'.

Ms Stevens then read out a police statement made by William's grandmother in the days after the child vanished.

The grandmother said: 'I woke up around 4.30am as I usually left around that time to go to work.

'(William's father) rang me around 5am which was his usual time to leave for work.

William Tyrrell inquest: Biological father had a 'feeling' day he went missing | Daily Mail Online

He replied: 'I didn't feel like going to work that day, I was dealing with things and underlying issues'.

Ms Stevens then asked if William's dad recalled having any phone conversations. He didn't remember making a call 'at all'.

Ms Stevens then read out a police statement made by William's grandmother in the days after the child vanished.

The grandmother said: 'I woke up around 4.30am as I usually left around that time to go to work.

'(William's father) rang me around 5am which was his usual time to leave for work.

William Tyrrell inquest: Biological father had a 'feeling' day he went missing | Daily Mail Online
I don't understand these people. Does that mean they talk on the way to work? If I'd just woken up and it was already time I was leaving for work, that means I'd be at least two hours behind schedule so I wouldn't be settling down for a family chat.

OK

It wasn't an interview unless they drank tea together and made faces for the camera.

Anyway. People asking if the inquest has changed our thinking about what happened to William. I don't think he could have walked Benaroon as far as Batar Ck Rd without having been seen by any of lawn mower man, LH or FF. If he was driven out, that would have been much quicker and may well have missed the two drivers, and LMM was apparently not out the front the whole time so him too. Also, I don't think William could have been driven out by the uphill track because the family would have heard/seen the car and the Crabbs possibly too, they seemed to have a fair idea of what was happening around them. And I think carrying him out by the track was too risky because of the view from the porch of the top end of the street. He could have been taken on foot across the yards and then out of Ellendale to the north (another track to cemetery); Ellendale residents were out to work or somewhere according to LH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member