Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had never seen this video before, telling where the FM broke down and wiped tears from her eyes, told the inquest how she saw a mysterious car in the street just minutes before William vanished, and locked eyes with the man.

At about 1:57 in the video "I can still see him in the car. He had a thick neck, a big man, in his late 50s, who had a weathered look. I can't tell you how much I wrack my brain and beat myself up for not looking for a number plate".

Probably old news to the people who were here for the first round of the inquest, but new to me.

Nine News Australia on Twitter

Who has a thick neck? Not our friendly neighbour.

I had never seen this video before, telling where the FM broke down and wiped tears from her eyes, told the inquest how she saw a mysterious car in the street just minutes before William vanished, and locked eyes with the man.

At about 1:57 in the video "I can still see him in the car. He had a thick neck, a big man, in his late 50s, who had a weathered look. I can't tell you how much I wrack my brain and beat myself up for not looking for a number plate".

Probably old news to the people who were here for the first round of the inquest, but new to me.

Nine News Australia on Twitter

Who has a thick neck? Not our friendly neighbour.

IIRC she mentioned sandy red hair. It might have been his hair found on the barbed wire fence.

Nothing seems to be barbed wire fencing though. Not that I can see in any of these videos, or the others that I am now finding. Just plain wire fencing.

I think barbed wire fencing is not usual in a friendly neighbourhood. It seems to be more applicable in areas where people need to be kept out.

@ 3:50 is that sound a bird or a child?
Is that what FM heard?

What is that sound?

Sounds like a baby crying, doesn't it? I wonder if any local NSW birds make that kind of sound.
Not any SA/Australian birds that I have heard. (I live in a wooded, nature-bound area. Heaps of bird life, and kangies, and koalas.)

Nothing seems to be barbed wire fencing though. Not that I can see in any of these videos, or the others that I am now finding. Just plain wire fencing.

I think barbed wire fencing is not usual in a friendly neighbourhood. It seems to be more applicable in areas where people need to be kept out.
I agree. It certainly wasn't barbed wire FF ran his hands along.

Perhaps at top of Ellendale? There's wire fencing with the wires close together and it looks like it might be barbed though hard to tell.
Google Maps

Attachments

• CaptureFencing.PNG
    CaptureFencing.PNG
    942.6 KB · Views: 11
@ 3:50 is that sound a bird or a child?
Is that what FM heard?

What is that sound?
Might have been. It sounds like a crow (Australian Raven) to me.
Sounds like a baby crying, doesn't it? I wonder if any local NSW birds make that kind of sound.
Not any SA/Australian birds that I have heard. (I live in a wooded, nature-bound area. Heaps of bird life, and kangies, and koalas.)
Crows often seem to sound like babies crying to me.

Perhaps at top of Ellendale? There's wire fencing with the wires close together and it looks like it might be barbed though hard to tell.
Google Maps

So much wire fencing around there. Could be. I zoomed in as far as I could, but it is very hard to tell.

I was just looking at the permissibility of barbed wire fencing in a residential neighbourhood.
Forums are saying that it is not allowed.

When I look at the NSW planning portal, it says no barbed wire fencing in residential areas. Except in R5 zones - "R5 Large Lot Residential ZoneNSW. R5 Large Lot Residential Zone as the name suggests is intended to provide for residential housing in a rural setting while preserving, and minimising impacts on, environmentally sensitive locations and scenic quality."

Possibly some large lots in the Kendall area are allowed to have them.

Last edited:
A tuft of red material snagged in a bush was found near the scene of William Tyrrell's disappearance, it has been revealed.

The piece of material was found about 200 metres from his foster grandmother's house at Kendall near Port Macquarie in 2014, around the same time he disappeared.
https://7news.com.au/news/nsw/willi...ant-new-evidence-released-in-inquest-c-142867

Forensics would have tested the material to see if it was the same as Williams suit.

Thankyou Gary Jubelin for all you did to try and get justice for William, also grateful to have this thread up and running.

Re the visit to neighbour with box over window, it was stated the tv was on with story of William scrolling across Sky news, did this happen within an hour or two of William missing, or are they talking next day. I’d love to know exact time police first knocked on this guys door.
Sorry ignore that, see it was next day tv was on.

I wonder where it is most likely for barbed wire fencing to be (hair found on fence). Most likely south of FGM's house, I would think. Approaching the farmland to the south.

(I measured best I could from the property boundaries. Pretty sure I have some inaccuracy there, but the description also says 'about' 200m. So we now have a general idea.)

To the right of your circle is no. 12 (The lawnmower man Shannon's property) and over the fenceline is where FM searched for William according to her testimony. Could there be barbed wire on the boundary of no 12 as over the boundary line is public land in Batar Creek Rd behind the bus shelter?

And yet at the directions hearing in December, the nocturnal man didn't get s57 'leave to appear' (to be represented at the inquest).

I think they honed in on man working for care agency asking about photographs he had taken of William in the Spiderman outfit. Wasn't he asked if he had shown these photos to anyone?

Last edited:
I agree.
There are 3 houses up the hill and when they reverse out of their driveways possibly their lights might shine directly into house.

And wooden boxlike window cover maybe to suppress noise. Was this the person who had music turned up? Could they have had a hearing problem so the wooden cover was to save neighbours from noise of TV etc?

Seems to me, there must be many more indications that William was abducted. Because, so far, a fluff of red material, a bit of blood, and a little piece of hair could still mean that William had somehow quickly wandered, got lost, and remains hidden.

I hate to think of William being treated so harshly, so carelessly, so much so that there are these types of clues. :(

However these clues will be showing an abductor and anyone else "who knows" that the escape/abduction route is known.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member