Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADMIN NOTE:

Due to broken quotes, it has taken about 15 minutes trying to figure who said what, where, and then repairing them. We don't have the staff or the time for this.

WS staff are not a steno pool. Sorry, but if members can't extend the courtesy of previewing their posts with the Preview feature provided, or at least let us know the broken quotes exist, then we will no longer extend the time and courtesy of trying to fix them ... they will just be deleted along with all responses.

Last edited:
Bringing my reply over from #41

If he had not driven to Lakewood and Laurieton before and then back to Kendall where he picked up something...in testimony at Inquest cannot recall where in Kendall it was...he may have become disorientated. Sure he had been to Benaroon ex Sydney before but there is no evidence he had been from Benaroon to Lakewood to Laurieton to inner Kendall township then Benaroon previously.

Smart clothes for a business based Skype meeting that was obviously preplanned would be the go I would reckon. I am told he always dressed immaculately in his professional life. I doubt he would dress in casual attire for a business based Skype meeting.

When did he go to Laurieton? I don't think that happened, do you have a link?

When did he go to Laurieton? I don't think that happened, do you have a link?

Lakewood for the GoToMeeting, and Lakewood for the prescription .... then back to Kendall.

William's foster father went to nearby Lakewood about 9am for a solid internet connection for the call. He had a prescription filled at a chemist there at 10.19am.
...... She ran out the front and told her husband William was missing. He began searching yards while the foster mother alerted neighbours and then police.
William Tyrrell's known final movements

Last edited:
From memory info out of Inquest suggested he used 'suri' which is day nav system I understand. But as you say he may have hit a black spot. I am told Kendall region was full of such blackspots in 2014 including the inner township.

Deleted - Sorry PT, reply sent twice! seems to be some gremlin in the machine

Last edited:
From memory info out of Inquest suggested he used 'suri' which is day nav system I understand. But as you say he may have hit a black spot. I am told Kendall region was full of such blackspots in 2014 including the inner township.
I am also told he drove a very dark grey 4wd which matched the description the well dressed man was driving.

Happy to move on now. It's not here nor there any way and is not highly relevant from my perspective.

Yep lots of mountains there in the region and many black spots. I didnt know about the 4WD bit... Thanks for the info!

I am also told he drove a very dark grey 4wd which matched the description the well dressed man was driving.

Happy to move on now. It's not here nor there any way and is not highly relevant from my perspective.

AFAIK it's never been said the type of car the well dressed man was driving. It most definitely hasn't been said what type of car the MFC drove.

Please supply MSM links to back up your statements.

Was it the well dressed man at the cafe?

Counsel assisting the coroner, Gerard Craddock SC, asked: “[You] canvassed local businesses to see if anyone expressed any interest in Benaroon Drive, and I think you identified at a cafe a person who could recall someone asking for directions?”
“Yes,” the officer replied.

'Mystery person' asked for directions to street of William Tyrrell's foster grandmother

I always thought it was the bottle shop :confused:

In Kendall, a shop owner would remember that a man had asked for directions to Batar Creek Road, which runs between the township and the spot from where William had vanished.

At Kendall Cellars, shop owner Rheannon Chapman was told not to delete anything from her CCTV.

What happened on the day William Tyrrell vanished?

Just goes to show the standard of reporting I suppose.:mad:

AFAIK it's never been said the type of car the well dressed man was driving. It most definitely hasn't been said what type of car the MFC drove.

Please supply MSM links to back up your statements.
It hasn't been said what type of car MFC drove that day, I think, but the foster family's vehicle was described in this article (near the end, just before the final photo):

"The foster couple looking after William had planned to drive up on September 12, a Friday, in their new green-grey coloured 2014 [4WD or SUV]." (I expect it's not okay to identify the thing here, except in general terms.)

- "William Tyrrell's birth family says they felt under suspicion for years", News.com.au, 14 April 2019

Re the recent Admin Note on using the "Preview" feature when writing a post: I just noticed that the Preview button isn't shown at first, or at least it isn't on my page. What I see beneath the text box are:
- Upload a File
- More Options...

You can see and use the Preview button by clicking on "More Options...", which opens a new page called "Reply to Thread". Write what you like in the text box, then click "Preview" and above the text box you'll see what the post will look like if you publish it by clicking the button called "Reply to Thread".

These detailed SMS are suspect to me. Who does that? And who would expect that from the spouse?
Who is planning to sell the MIL's nice big home, should know the way into the little town nearby ...
MOO I wonder.
My husband and I text each other multiple times a day , I don’t think it’s suspect

These detailed SMS are suspect to me. Who does that? And who would expect that from the spouse?
Who is planning to sell the MIL's nice big home, should know the way into the little town nearby ...
MOO I wonder.

I believe from information posted in thread #41 yesterday 48 Benaroon was sold by a licensed real estate agent in October 2015. Not sure whom you refer to.

Not only your pleasure, it's nice to see you provide a link.

The only thing is that just about every other publication doesn't mention Laurieton, only Lakewood.

* William's foster father went to nearby Lakewood about 9am for a solid internet connection for the call. He had a prescription filled at a chemist there at 10.19am.

William’s foster father, who gave evidence on Wednesday, said he was in Kendall and had driven to nearby Lakewood about 9am to find a strong internet connection for a conference call.

https://thenewdaily.com.au/news/state/nsw/2019/03/28/william-tyrrell-nsw-inquest/

When the foster father returned from nearby Lakewood and the Kendall shops, and was told about William, he “bolted … running for William and I didn’t see him for ages after that”.

Inside the divided inquest into the three-year-old’s disappearance

I could keep going but I don't think I should take up so much space.

The only thing is that just about every other publication doesn't mention Laurieton, only Lakewood.

* William's foster father went to nearby Lakewood about 9am for a solid internet connection for the call. He had a prescription filled at a chemist there at 10.19am.

William’s foster father, who gave evidence on Wednesday, said he was in Kendall and had driven to nearby Lakewood about 9am to find a strong internet connection for a conference call.

https://thenewdaily.com.au/news/state/nsw/2019/03/28/william-tyrrell-nsw-inquest/

When the foster father returned from nearby Lakewood and the Kendall shops, and was told about William, he “bolted … running for William and I didn’t see him for ages after that”.

BOOM -thankyou

MOO I wonder.
I don't see anything suspect about the text, especially if FFC was expecting MFC home at a specific time.

Re the sale of the house, a WebSleuther in thread #7 had posts which named the real estate company (see post #555) and gave dates for when the deposit was paid and the sale finalised (post #558). They might have been making those things up, but I don't see what anyone would have to gain by doing that, so I'm happy enough to accept them, MOO.

I think Candace has William’s FF confused with BS from another one of her pieces. The latter was supposedly at Laurieton on that fateful morning (or at least that’s his alibi):

‘A friend told Daily Mail Australia that Mr Spedding went to his Laurieton office on Bold St on the morning of September 12.’
William Spedding claims he had nothing to do with William Tyrell disappearance | Daily Mail Online

I supplied a link showing Laurieton as requested. I had begun my initial post..From memory.

All my pleasure of course.

Last edited by a moderator:
The issue I observe with media coverage is that most news items are now subjected to syndication so many newspapers/media groups copy an original article/story and go with the flow with slight alteration to original text. If the original article contains an error, quite often major, it gets repeated adnauseum.

Only dead fish go with the flow my grandie used to say.

FFC stated in her testimony at Inquest that she had driven
down Batar Creek Rd searching for William. We were also told from Inquest that MFC returned about 10.30. In the below linked article it is mentioned the about the car FFC described at inquest that drove into neighbour drive etc and also details a 4wd was seen leaving Benaroon Drive at 10.30am. media links supplied previously thread #41.

When MFC returned in the 4wd and was told by FFC that William was missing he immediately started searching. Could it be that FFC then jumped in the 4wd and drove down Batar Ck Rd searching, returned shortly thereafter, recommenced searching in Benaroon neighbourhood then made the call at 10.56am to 000.

Thread,#39 contains FFC testimony, thread #40 contains MFC testimony. I cannot refer to post numbers as they do not show for me.

https://amp-smh-com-au.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/amp.smh.com.au/national/nsw/william-tyrrell-detectives-hunt-for-drivers-12-months-after-disappearance-20150907-gjgpr1.html?amp_js_v=a2&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQA#referrer=https://www.google.com&amp_tf=From %1$s&ampshare=https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw/william-tyrrell-detectives-hunt-for-drivers-12-months-after-disappearance-20150907-gjgpr1.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo