Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It hasn't been said what type of car MFC drove that day, I think, but the foster family's vehicle was described in this article (near the end, just before the final photo):

"The foster couple looking after William had planned to drive up on September 12, a Friday, in their new green-grey coloured 2014 [4WD or SUV]." (I expect it's not okay to identify the thing here, except in general terms.)

- "William Tyrrell's birth family says they felt under suspicion for years", News.com.au, 14 April 2019

Just going to rephrase my comments here ... I am very, very surprised that this article describes the FF vehicle.

I am sure that the Coroner has given instruction that no personal information about any of William's parents is allowed. Would have thought that info like this is personal and could be somewhat identifying to them, perhaps in conjunction with other info such as where and when the inquest is, for example - and that this kind of info could be walking a fine line.

Unless, of course, they have changed vehicles since then. Maybe that would be enough to get the info over that hurdle.

Last edited:
I think Candace has William’s FF confused with BS from another one of her pieces. The latter was supposedly at Laurieton on that fateful morning (or at least that’s his alibi):

‘A friend told Daily Mail Australia that Mr Spedding went to his Laurieton office on Bold St on the morning of September 12.’
William Spedding claims he had nothing to do with William Tyrell disappearance | Daily Mail Online
I think it's naming the larger town (Laurieton) of which the smaller (Lakewood) is more or less a sub-district. There's a retirement village in Lakewood called Laurieton -- --. If I was far from home and asked where I lived, I'd name the city not the suburb. More people connect with what you're saying.

Latest search for William Tyrrell ends

"A line of inquiry into a ‘high risk’ person of interest led to another search location in the vicinity of Batar Creek Road and Cedar Loggers Lane, Batar Creek on June 27."

I remember when this last search commenced and the shift to that new location at Bartar Creek and Cedar Logins.
This new information came when they were searching last year around March however they confirmed inMSM (in other articles) that they had had this lead for some time at first. It was never confirmed whether it was a tip off from a local or another person that pushed them to this location or in regards to something they found in the bush. In the YOutube link attached DC Jubelin is very specific in pointing out the location they are searching, and really in a way like it is aiming at those involved to make them feel nervous. So why did they not start that search there first instead of the other area last year? Another tactic? I feel it was, an organise tactic to build a sense of they found something and are now moving in with new information, to unsettle those involved. This second link advises the search related to a High risk POI who lives nearby.
This person has never been named and I am not speculating although have my suspicians and will not name those here.

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw...arch-for-william-tyrrell-20180627-p4zo1h.html

I think it's naming the larger town (Laurieton) of which the smaller (Lakewood) is more or less a sub-district. There's a retirement village in Lakewood called Laurieton -- --. If I was far from home and asked where I lived, I'd name the city not the suburb. More people connect with what you're saying.
It may well be that Laurieton is the larger centre in reference to Lakewood, just as Port Macquarie is to Laurieton, but that does not negate the fact that the distance between the former is approximately 5 km and they are two distinct centres; geographically speaking (see map below).
043F5486-1538-4866-9727-3D903426B25F.jpeg
Source:
Google Maps

Last edited:
It may well be that Laurieton is the larger centre in reference to Lakewood, just as Port Macquarie is to Laurieton, but that does not negate the fact that the distance between the former is approximately 5 km and they are two distinct centres; geographically speaking (see map below).
View attachment 192451
Source:
Google Maps
I don't disagree and I can't say much more about it without criticizing a journalist.

View attachment 192451
Source:
Google Maps

This is correct. Laurieton is the bigger of the two. It is a real retiree area as well as houses a few holiday accomodation as well as Dunbogan. Lakewood is similar to what I would describe a suburb with what would have been new housing estates many years ago and where you would find mainly owner occupied or long term rental properties aposed to holiday accomodation. I am talking from 10 years ago being in that area.

This is correct. Laurieton is the bigger of the two. It is a real retiree area as well as houses a few holiday accomodation as well as Dunbogan. Lakewood is similar to what I would describe a suburb with what would have been new housing estates many years ago and where you would find mainly owner occupied or long term rental properties aposed to holiday accomodation. I am talking from 10 years ago being in that area.
Thanks poss. The reason for making the distinction between the two centres is that AFAIK William’s FF was at Lakewood attending his GoToMeeting on the morning of September 12, 2014, whilst BS was said to be at his office, having coffee with MS and attending a school presentation at Laurieton, approximately five kilometres away, that very same morning.

I think it’s important for the above to be recognised, lest rumours start about William’s FF and BS being at the same location and possibly meeting up. Inaccuracies in MSM often become quasi fact and lead to the formation of wild conspiracy theories if left unchallenged.

Last edited:
Thanks poss. The reason for making the distinction between the two centres is that AFAIK William’s FF was at Lakewood attending his GoToMeeting on the morning of September 12, 2014, whilst BS was said to be at his office, having coffee with MS and attending a school presentation at Laurieton, approximately five kilometres away, that very same morning.

I think it’s important for the above to be recognised, lest rumours start about William’s FF and BS being at the same location and possibly meeting up. Inaccuracies in MSM often become quasi fact and lead to the formation of wild conspiracy theories if left unchallenged.
if someone was driving left out of Beneroon Drive that morning would MFC possibly passed in the opposite direction at all maybe..i have never been to the area

How awesome would it have been if he had a dash cam! May have just captured the perp.
Maybe he did (have a dash cam) and maybe he didn’t (film William’s abductor). It was all dependent on the timing and which way the abductor went and by what means. If William’s abductor was someone who lived close to his FGM’s house they might not have used a car, or if they turned right on Batar Creek Road, toward the second search site, William’s FF may not have crossed paths with them at all.

Just a thought...

"IF" William is found to be deceased by the coroner, would his birth family be entitled to compensation?

They must be so wanting someone/something to be found responsible for his removal, then losing him a second time.
I certainly would.
All MOO.

Where's William Tyrrell? EP 3: One Last Roar

Episode three of 10 News First’s Where’s William Tyrrell? podcast has revealed responding officers did not seal off the yard where William was last seen playing on September 12, 2014, instead allowing dozens of people through the area, potentially contaminating any forensic evidence.

William’s foster mother, who cannot be identified for legal reasons said she fears any trace her foster son’s abductor may have left behind has been lost.

“It does concern us because there may have been evidence, there may have been something that pushed police in an entirely different direction,” she said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo