Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have the link, but in the Supreme Court hearing, the judge advised Karlie that it would most likely be hard having her identity revealed and she said she understood that but thought it was for the best. Would be in the threads when the news broke about that court case.

I don't think she said it was for the best, I think she said she understood and didn't mind, doesn't mean she gave permission. And Bio Dad? Where is his permission?

I don't think she said it was for the best, I think she said she understood and didn't mind, doesn't mean she gave permission. And Bio Dad? Where is his permission?
Oh so you do remember that she was involved in the decision making without having to search up the thread. Yes, I wondered how they made that decision for BF. If he wasn't there or represented in any way about it then blame the judge for making such a dud ruling, I guess. A decision which was upheld on appeal by another 3 Supreme court judges. IIRC

The BM didn't mind taking a misguided swipe at the Coroner for their names being made public when she said their real names in court by mistake

BM : " you made my name public, I'll lose it "

Seems she wasn't to happy about them being identified IMO

Oh so you do remember that she was involved in the decision making without having to search up the thread. Yes, I wondered how they made that decision for BF. If he wasn't there or represented in any way about it then blame the judge for making such a dud ruling, I guess. A decision which was upheld on appeal by another 3 Supreme court judges. IIRC

Yes I remember her response via a FACS employee, so I doubt you can call that being involved in the decision making process.

The comment I was responding to and questioned, (below) stated that "Released with their personal permission" and I was asking where 'they' gave their permission.

Released with their personal permission. Good on them
RSBM

<modsnip - bickering>

Last edited by a moderator:
The BM didn't mind taking a misguided swipe at the Coroner for their names being made public when she said their real names in court by mistake

BM : " you made my name public, I'll lose it "

Seems she wasn't to happy about them being identified IMO

I'm not sure she meant it like that..? I don't think she was to worried, given this response...

BBM

In dramatic testimony, the 30-year-old ridiculed court orders suppressing publication of her name.

“They all know our names. What’s the big deal?” she said.

William’s birth dad: ‘Something was wrong’

Yet another timeline...
Nowhere Child, episode 2: "More than William":

(03:35)
Caroline Overington: William's foster mum began searching the house and the garden. She went out onto Benaroon Drive, where she saw a neighbour, [AMS], who immediately offered to join the search. She got into her mum's car and she drove around for a bit. And she searched on foot as well. And at one point she thought she heard a short sharp scream.

[... FFC's statement about the noise in the reeds near the bus stop...]

Unable to find William, she ran back to the house to get her phone. She was hoping to find a message from the foster father saying something like, 'Hey! What's going on? I've just found William wandering out the front!' - because William was in the habit of looking out for his foster dad's car. And there was a text, but it didn't say 'Hey, I've got William!' It said 'Home in 5'. William's foster dad has told police that he used Siri to send that message, and that's been verified.
The foster mum ran out, onto the driveway, just as the foster dad was pulling in.
(05:14)

BBM.

Yet another timeline...
Nowhere Child, episode 2: "More than William":

(03:35)
Caroline Overington: William's foster mum began searching the house and the garden. She went out onto Benaroon Drive, where she saw a neighbour, [AMS], who immediately offered to join the search. She got into her mum's car and she drove around for a bit. And she searched on foot as well. And at one point she thought she heard a short sharp scream.

[... FFC's statement about the noise in the reeds near the bus stop...]

Unable to find William, she ran back to the house to get her phone. She was hoping to find a message from the foster father saying something like, 'Hey! What's going on? I've just found William wandering out the front!' - because William was in the habit of looking out for his foster dad's car. And there was a text, but it didn't say 'Hey, I've got William!' It said 'Home in 5'. William's foster dad has told police that he used Siri to send that message, and that's been verified.
The foster mum ran out, onto the driveway, just as the foster dad was pulling in.
(05:14)

BBM.

I remember as a 6 year old, a lady walking down my street. I ran up to her because she looked like my teacher. She began a conversation with me and I held her hand and happily chatted back-I recognised she was a bit different to my teacher, but my 6 yo mind told me that was because she was not in school. A few minutes later my mother came running out screaming at her and they both had a Huge row! I could not understand why my mother was yelling at my teacher!!
Years later, I mentioned it and my mother explained that this woman, that looked a bit like my teacher, was actually the mistress of her then husband, coming to talk to my mother about "sharing"her husband!

Because of a small familiarity to my teacher..I happily held her hand and walked away with her.

Small children can be very confused by the adult world...and far too trusting!

Poor lil William may have just trusted this person, perhaps they had a car like "Daddys"...and he happily just walked/drove off with them.... :(

If I only knew that the part Spedding ordered hadn’t arrived before that day and he was at the school.
Good post TGY. Adding to that, what were the inconsistency's from his interview 10 page (from memory) that was conducted at site when Bill returned to complete the washing machine repair. How is he still a POI after such an intensive police operation into him? Bring on the testimony of MS. I want to hear what she has to say.

Please continue discussion at Thread #43.

This thread is now closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members