Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They also mentioned that it was for his siblings - so sad.
I really admire the FP.

They lobbied for and achieved the first million dollar reward for information leading to William’s recovery (up from $50,000) and paved the way for the same reward to be offered for other missing persons/suspected homicide victims.

They set up the Where’s William? organisation to advocate for him on their own and his BF’s behalves and they have vowed never to give up on their fight for him, even going so far as to call out the police hierarchy for not doing enough.

You would expect nothing less of a couple who loved a child — whether that child was biologically theirs or not.

Matty Leveson’s parents did it, the Bowraville families are still doing it after nearly 30 years and now William’s FP’s are doing it. Fighting for justice for their children. And all with the help of Gary Jubelin.

Last edited:
I really admire the FP.

They lobbied for and achieved the first million dollar reward for information leading to William’s recovery (up from $50,000) and paved the way for the same reward to be offered for other missing persons/suspected homicide victims.

They set up the Where’s William? organisation to advocate for him on their own and his BP’s behalfs and they have vowed never to give up on their fight for him, even going so far as to call out the police hierarchy for not doing enough.

You would expect nothing less of a couple who loved a child — whether that child was biologically theirs or not.

Matty Leveson’s parents did it, the Bowraville families are still doing it after nearly 30 years and now William’s BP are doing it. Fighting for justice for their children. And all with the help of Gary Jubelin.

I think it's GJ that inspires them to carry on, it seems to be one of his traits, mostly in his cases. IMO

They also mentioned in one of the Ep's that the Bio's were involved initially with the campaign (from memory). Not sure what happened to that.

I think it's GJ that inspires them to carry on, it seems to be one of his traits, mostly in his cases. IMO

They also mentioned in one of the Ep's that the Bio's were involved initially with the campaign (from memory). Not sure what happened to that.
I didn’t know that about William’s BP being involved with the Where’s William? organisation. I thought it was W4W that was involved with them but split because they had to register their walk. Hence their continued enmity.

I didn’t know that about William’s BP being involved with the Where’s William? organisation. I thought it was W4W that was involved with them but split because they had to register their walk. Hence their continued enmity.

Nope, never had anything to do with each other IMO

Sad that both Williams families were not able to do what the Morcombes did and have their faces out there. May or may not have helped but would have stopped all the rumours and innuendo if they all had the chance. Imagine if the four of them got to stand united in finding William, both families child.

Sad that both Williams families were not able to do what the Morcombes did and have their faces out there. May or may not have helped but would have stopped all the rumours and innuendo if they all had the chance. Imagine if the four of them got to stand united in finding William, both families child.

Yes I agree, and as CO said in today's podcast the FF originally agreed to be interviewed and put themselves out there, but FACS wouldn't approve. Which is understandable. IMO the Bio's were under the same orders from FACS.

They are in a unique position, having one foster child vanish, and having another in their care. Between a rock and a hard place as they say.

I don't perceive passive aggressiveness at all. Reinvestigating cold cases is fraught with difficulties... witnesses deceased or cannot be traced, medical issues -witnesses no longer able to recall events, memory related medical conditions, psyciatric conditions of witnesses, forensic samples no longer viable, files and items misplaced and and times destroyed make ...
And more sophisticated DNA testing.

In CO's current podcast, she mentions taking the car past the end of Benaroon, and onto the trail leading to the cemetery. She said the trip ripped off the bottom of the vehicle. I remember police saying they were looking for car parts in the bush in the early days. I'm not sure if they were looking for them in this area? I wonder if that is why? - they knew that there was a good possibility a vehicle driving in there would leave evidence of itself?

BBM.

As a favour to the ‘unnamed independent child advocate’ who assisted the BD to obtain legal aid and possibly helped CO gain access to the BF?

Quid pro quo

A huge high 5 to APS for actually helping the bios getting a fair go just like they deserve...no one else seemed to be helping them. Great work Allana I take my hat off for you

In CO's current podcast, she mentions taking the car past the end of Benaroon, and onto the trail leading to the cemetery. She said the trip ripped off the bottom of the vehicle. I remember police saying they were looking for car parts in the bush in the early days. I'm not sure if they were looking for them in this area? I wonder if that is why? - they knew that there was a good possibility a vehicle driving in there would leave evidence of itself?

BBM - I think that was in Middle Brother Forest, which isn't that close by.

A huge high 5 to APS for actually helping the bios getting a fair go just like they deserve...no one else seemed to be helping them. Great work Allana I take my hat off for you
Oh jeeze really ? She laid them bare for anyone to see. Are you kidding ? IMOshe did the biggest injustice to them. She’s a fool and hasn’t helped Williams plight, have you seen her comments on Sm , nothing short of disgustin. Her or him should back off and take their agenda somewhere else, their plight with facs shouldn’t be a platform in Williams case. She’s jumping on a bandwagon to push her own agenda IN MY OPINIO. It annoys me soooo much as I see the social media posts and it’s not even about William , it’s all about FACS. If I was in Williams bio parents case, I’d be furious

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member