Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very heartening to hear the personal history of the man now in charge of FACS. What a wonderful truly inspirational story. Hopefully he will change policy for the better.

From my perspective there was no casting of shame towards FACS. The terribly tragic case of Braxton was brought into discussion to raise the connection of William's case as Braxton's death occurred the day after William's disappearance, and the instant wall of impenetrable silence that was raised and kept in place by FACS for many years.

That is your opinion, you are entitled to it. Mine differs, she is trying to show the bad side of FACS which IMO has not one thing to do with William. I'm entitled to my opinion as well.

It is worth noting Braxton was born in 2012 the same year as William and his sibling entered OOHC on a permanent basis.

You seem to have a fascination with dates and numbers. Do you really think because they were born in the same year (etc), that it has anything to do with William being missing?

It was also the year that FACS changed the OOHC system and moved responsibility to outside Agencies to run OOHC.

It is said by FFC in Ten podcast William was 9 months old when she became his carer and sibling entered one week later. Therefore that is early March 2012.

Salvo Youth Hope programme received their provisional accreditation in the 1st week of September 2012. This was after William and his sibling entered OOHC with fcarers.

The Salvo Captain that founded the Youth Hope programme commenced in May 2012.

Therefore when William and his sister entered the OOHC programme it was still run under FACS.

The woman who founded Youth Hope is now the Principal Investigator for child protection with the NSW Ombudsman Office.

The Coronial Findings document regarding Braxton's case showed his caseworkers were with the organization Life Without Barriers NSW. It is worth reading the findings document to get an idea of the Coronial inquiry process. All names are published.

A couple of responses in Red, contained in the quote of your post.

Braxton's death, as horrific as it is, has absolutely nothing to do with William, if you want to talk about Braxton I'm sure there is a thread on WS for him and your conversation would be more suited there. Just as CO's conversation re Braxton should be delivered in a separate Podcast. IMO

We are here for Dear Sweet William.

Last edited:
A couple of responses in Red, contained in the quote of your post.

Braxton's death, as horrific as it is, has absolutely nothing to do with William, if you want to talk about Braxton I'm sure there is a thread on WS for him and your conversation would be more suited there. Just as CO's conversation re Braxton should be delivered in a separate Podcast. IMO

We are here for Dear Sweet William.
I felt the podcast was too much about FACS. If you took all that out there really wasn’t much info

Very heartening to hear the personal history of the man now in charge of FACS. What a wonderful truly inspirational story. Hopefully he will change policy for the better.

I'm not so sure a former convicted drug trafficker should be in charge of this type of organisation, but then we have different opinions.

'It was an unusual start': How deputy Labor leader Tanya Plibersek's future husband told her he was a recovering drug addict and still on parole for trafficking heroin on their first date

William Tyrrell exclusive: Paul Savage at centre of allegations against Gary Jubelin | Daily Mail Online

Another conversation Mr Jubelin allegedly recorded in May 2018 lasted an hour and 17 minutes, court documents said. An alleged recording the next morning lasted just eight minutes

An alleged recording at Parramatta, on November 3, 2017, is understood to have consisted of a phone call from police headquarters.

A well-placed source with knowledge of the investigation said all of the alleged recordings involved Mr Savage.

Mr Savage was dismissive when called by Daily Mail Australia on Friday: 'Nothing to be said about it mate.'
Jubelin has denied any wrongdoing 'whatsoever' and his lawyer, Margaret Cunneen SC, has said the police officer of 34 years will fight the charges.

snip

Mr Savage has retained a solicitor and a barrister and is expected to be called as a witness.

One-time person of interest, washing machine repairman Bill Spedding, will also give evidence.

A close friend of Mr Spedding, Colin Youngberry said his mate was 'looking forward' to the opportunity to have his say at the inquest.

Mr Spedding has vehemently denied any involvement.

'He's really looking forward to this, basically he hasn't been able to say much,' Mr Youngberry said.

William Tyrrell exclusive: Paul Savage at centre of allegations against Gary Jubelin | Daily Mail Online

Another conversation Mr Jubelin allegedly recorded in May 2018 lasted an hour and 17 minutes, court documents said. An alleged recording the next morning lasted just eight minutes

An alleged recording at Parramatta, on November 3, 2017, is understood to have consisted of a phone call from police headquarters.

A well-placed source with knowledge of the investigation said all of the alleged recordings involved Mr Savage.

Mr Savage was dismissive when called by Daily Mail Australia on Friday: 'Nothing to be said about it mate.'
Jubelin has denied any wrongdoing 'whatsoever' and his lawyer, Margaret Cunneen SC, has said the police officer of 34 years will fight the charges.

snip

Mr Savage has retained a solicitor and a barrister and is expected to be called as a witness.

One-time person of interest, washing machine repairman Bill Spedding, will also give evidence.

A close friend of Mr Spedding, Colin Youngberry said his mate was 'looking forward' to the opportunity to have his say at the inquest.

Mr Spedding has vehemently denied any involvement.

'He's really looking forward to this, basically he hasn't been able to say much,' Mr Youngberry said.
Ah! Col's back! :D

I'm not so sure a former convicted drug trafficker should be in charge of this type of organisation, but then we have different opinions.

'It was an unusual start': How deputy Labor leader Tanya Plibersek's future husband told her he was a recovering drug addict and still on parole for trafficking heroin on their first date

A wonderful relationship has blossomed through speaking the truth. Simply inspirational that truth prevailed. A true love story full of courage, empathy and compassion.

He has an unfortunate way with words. "Sorry to the families if their case is less solvable than others." It sounds almost passive aggressive and putting it back on them.

I don't perceive passive aggressiveness at all. Reinvestigating cold cases is fraught with difficulties... witnesses deceased or cannot be traced, medical issues -witnesses no longer able to recall events, memory related medical conditions, psyciatric conditions of witnesses, forensic samples no longer viable, files and items misplaced and and times destroyed make ...

Reactions: JLZ
I don't perceive passive aggressiveness at all. Reinvestigating cold cases is fraught with difficulties... witnesses deceased or cannot be traced, medical issues -witnesses no longer able to recall events, memory related medical conditions, psyciatric conditions of witnesses, forensic samples no longer viable, files and items misplaced and and times destroyed make ...
Does not condone his choice words.

So you agree that Homicide cases shouldn't be made Cold after 6 months?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo