Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #43

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have to go way back in the threads, sleep. Perhaps unsuccessfully.
It was spoken of along with his local footy club membership/position yonks ago. Not a current SES member, but was in the SES for a while ... from memory.

Perhaps someone else remembers this also?
I have a vague recollection of this too. Was it mentioned in the ACA interview ?

I have a vague recollection of this too. Was it mentioned in the ACA interview ?

It would have to be something very recent as he hasn't been spoken about until just before the Inquest. The only thing that has involved him is him talking to the press about the area and the neighbours. Not much else prior.

It would have to be something very recent as he hasn't been spoken about until just before the Inquest. The only thing that has involved him is him talking to the press about the area and the neighbours. Not much else prior.
There was the tried interview with him when his name first came up. He was very aggravated . He was asked about his relationship to BS.

I've been MIA from Webslueths , self imposed ban....so heartwarming to see some old friends still here.....Hello to all my old mates! Also great to see new people joining the crew. I was floored to see Gary facing all this crap, also the new and not so new details emerging from inquest ....stuff we weren't privvy to, and stuff thats old to us. The neighbour has been very interesting since day one....and whilst
i'm satisfied to a point that he's ok, theres a bunch of unanswered stuff still IMO. Someone from our old crew went and checked it all out just weeks after , I cant remember now who ? Puggle?
I am so happy the inquest might , just might , flush someone out.....but without Gary? Well , thats bloody crap.
As you can tell , big Gaz fan, I know he would have solved this , given the freedom.
Shoot me down , I'm happy to wear it. Sometimes policing needs to veer into slightly grey areas. Do whats needed to get the crim. thats the old guard, the old way....what a shame.

Anyway , longer than I meant to waffle, good to see passion is still there. Welcome to all and thanks you clever lot.....he can't be forgotten. I got too involved , stepped away for my own sake, as the rabbit holes were deeper and deeper and deeper still.
much love and deep respect to those who fought hard the whole time.
I hope you all understand I never stopped caring , but it got pretty whacky and crazy back then, my dog Edie died and **** got too much . My son was hit by a car and I sorta lost it ....not looking for any sympathy , just explaining looooooong absence.
Waffle waffle.....good to be back ....I think xxxx

It’s a good day to have your you back with us hon.
(((Hugs))) so sad to hear about Edie. Our fur babies are our children & we understand your grief.
I’m feeling stronger knowing you are here hon.

NoCookies | The Australian

Police searched Kendall cemetery in hunt for William Tyrrell

Police inspected old graves in the Kendall cemetery in the search for missing child William Tyrrell, after a local man gave them “third-hand information” about a stranger shifting headstones there.

In a statement tendered this week to the inquest into William’s disappearance on the NSW mid-north coast, it was claimed a different man told police that he had found a shovel near the cemetery, after William went missing.

The graveyard, with tombstones dating back to the 19th century, was considered a possible burial site for the boy, because it is less than 500m from where he was last seen. But no trace of William was found.

NoCookies | The Australian

Police searched Kendall cemetery in hunt for William Tyrrell

Police inspected old graves in the Kendall cemetery in the search for missing child William Tyrrell, after a local man gave them “third-hand information” about a stranger shifting headstones there.

In a statement tendered this week to the inquest into William’s disappearance on the NSW mid-north coast, it was claimed a different man told police that he had found a shovel near the cemetery, after William went missing.

The graveyard, with tombstones dating back to the 19th century, was considered a possible burial site for the boy, because it is less than 500m from where he was last seen. But no trace of William was found.
Remember this back in Thread #11? Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #11

yes it was, different graveyard though. Son won't let 'sleeping' dog lie

Ahhh yes it's all coming back. :mad:
Comical lot to say the least.

George Gardoll hasn't been able to sleep this past week knowing a dead dog is lying on top of his parents.

The unusual situation arose when Mr Gardoll was informed that his brother-in-law Tony Jones had buried a dog in his parents' grave at Wellington cemetery.

Mr Gardoll's sister Debbie Jones admitted to the Daily Liberal that her husband had buried the dog in the grave but insisted she was within her rights.

"I'm the executor of the will," she said.

"I paid for the funeral and the burial plot.

"As far as I'm concerned it's my land and I have the right to bury the dog there."
Son won't let 'sleeping' dog lie
"We've been thinking of moving from Wellington and I wanted a safe place for Kia so that I could visit her whenever I returned," Mrs Jones said.:rolleyes:

I wonder why anyone would want to move headstones... very creepy. And what is everyone's thoughts on the makeshift campsite (kiddy one) that was mentioned?
I wonder what investigators made of the tombstones being moved around? Pretty strange hobby for someone to have. It takes all kinds, I guess.

As for the makeshift kid’s campsite, with the sign ‘Cooper’s Cubby’, the impression I get from the testimonies of the Police Search Advisors so far is that neither it, or any other finds from the forensic search, were found to be significant; ie, linked to William and/or his abductor.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member