Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Lia Harris‏Verified account @LiaJHarris 49s50 seconds ago
Bill Spedding’s lawyer, Peter O’Brien, is now questioning his wife Margaret. He tells the court the parts for William’s foster mother’s washing machine were delivered to the Spedding home address at 12.19pm on the 12th of September. @10NewsFirst @10Daily
That seems to prove there is no reason BS would have to have gone to the FG home earlier in the day. The parts delivery would be verifiable by the courier.

Was anyone home by 12:19? Margaret went shopping after the assembly and Bill went back to work, with a call-out due for 1:00.

So, small-value part, didn't have to be signed for? Or not delivered by a courier but by someone whose records left a little more room for doubt, perhaps.

Did Bill know at 2:46 that the part had arrived? Was he home by then?

Was anyone home by 12:19? Margaret went shopping after the assembly and Bill went back to work, with a call-out due for 1:00.

So, small-value part, didn't have to be signed for? Or not delivered by a courier but by someone whose records left a little more room for doubt, perhaps.

Did Bill know at 2:46 that the part had arrived? Was he home by then?
I get a text when a parcel has been delivered. Whether I am home or not.

My oldest is almost 13 and I remember whether every assembly, concert, and play was held inside or outside all the way back to when she first started school at 5.

To be fair, my youngest is 8 and my oldest is 17, and I can't remember them. At this point they're all a blur and they've all blended into each other. I remember that a couple of outdoor assemblies were brought inside due to rain, but couldn't remember the year let alone who was there.

As for the phone... even in 2014 most people were surely cloud saving their photos or uploading them to social media, right? I guess it's not inevitable though, even now people have phones stolen and want it back for the photos because they weren't cloud saving.

Doesn’t mean he wasn’t there though..

Why would he have gone there if he could not do the work? It would be a waste of his time. Also, he would more likely have been avoiding the FG because the part was taking so long.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member