Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #44

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
didnt talk about it with her husband?? thats a fib, even col knew about the receipt, and there was enough doubt to visit a psychic!!
or was it today she hasnt spoken to her husband about it?
im sure they would have discussed their statements before appearing today

Last edited:
Unless they can verify with a corresponding bank statement, the receipt could be for anyone right?
IMO

Quoted from an article now behind paywall -

“But I’ve downloaded the receipt and he (Mr Spedding) has now got it in his hot little hand,” he said.
I’m assuming they mean that they downloaded the receipt from BS bank statement

Lia Harris‏Verified account @LiaJHarris 41s42 seconds ago
Jubelin asks Margaret in the video why she is so sure Bill was with her that day, but isn’t sure where they sat. “What I want you to explain is how you’re so convinced Bill was with you on that day,” he said. @10NewsFirst @10Daily

Lia Harris‏Verified account @LiaJHarris 41s41 seconds ago
She tells him she is confident he was with her. She said they met for coffee beforehand and went together. @10NewsFirst @10Daily

Lia Harris‏Verified account @LiaJHarris 28s29 seconds ago
Mrs Spedding tells the court she remembers the kids singing Hallelujah at the assembly that day. Others have testified about that song at the assembly throughout the inquest. @10Daily @10NewsFirst

Lia Harris‏Verified account @LiaJHarris 41s42 seconds ago
Jubelin asks Margaret in the video why she is so sure Bill was with her that day, but isn’t sure where they sat. “What I want you to explain is how you’re so convinced Bill was with you on that day,” he said. @10NewsFirst @10Daily

Lia Harris‏Verified account @LiaJHarris 41s41 seconds ago
She tells him she is confident he was with her. She said they met for coffee beforehand and went together. @10NewsFirst @10Daily

Lia Harris‏Verified account @LiaJHarris 28s29 seconds ago
Mrs Spedding tells the court she remembers the kids singing Hallelujah at the assembly that day. Others have testified about that song at the assembly throughout the inquest. @10Daily @10NewsFirst
again wow

Yes, I think Savage may have been high on the list for a long time. But we haven't been aware of it. There are (too) many cases where a neighbour has interfered with a child.

The police didn't search all of those homes on Benaroon Drive, inside and out, multiple times, for no reason.

Similar to Samantha knight and the baby sitter who I think lived few doors up?

She was interviewed a week later and she can't remember where they sat.... I could understand that if it was your normal run of the mill assembly but there was the hallelujah rendition and a child in your care received an award.

I guess if it is a legitimate receipt, they would have most likely paid when placing their order.
JMO
imo im thinking maybe it was paid for after.. maybe get the job out of the way as had missed a call

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member