Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #44

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's suspicious that no one has any pictures of BS at the awards ceremony. Didn't anyone take a pic of the grandson with his family?

Didn't any other families take pictures in which BS might have shown up in the background?
Way back in the thread it was discussed on what must have come from MSM that MS or BS allegedly had a friend or family member there who took photos. Where are they now . IMO

I got the impression that the coroner & Mr Craddock were surprised by his evidence o_O IMO

I’m glad to hear that Doc ‘cause it sounded like the loonies were the puppeteers.

I made a detailed statement once and when the case came up several years later I re-read my statement and it was like I was reliving the total event again, everything.
No lies, just the truth. There were no hesitations.

That’s the reason a fresh statement is crucial and I’ll be buggered why it took so long for the cops to act.
Maybe FaCs were the puppeteers then.

Last edited:
I dare say if BS & MS's evidence in court tomorrow is in closed court there may well be a riot. :rolleyes:

I hope this week is run better than the last ( where we only heard evidence from 6 witnesses all week ) :mad:
I don't understand, when there are some 50 witnesses to be heard in total, some of whom the court has chosen to accommodate hours away in Taree to be closer to their homes, *why* they would have shut court down for the day just because PS's lawyer had another commitment to tend to elsewhere on the day when PS's time on the stand came up. Why not call the others from the same area instead? We've already heard testimony from others in regard to what Ron Chapman saw on his street that fateful morning, why not put him on at least? Or other police officers who are scheduled to testify? Why not BS and MS? Haven't they and their counsel been present for the inquest in its entirety? Must things be heard in a certain order or they are invalid? The inquest is a short time-span, would it really put things so much out of skew that it couldn't be reordered? It just doesn't make sense and seems completely disorganized and amateur to me.

I think I am more confused now after hearing so many testimonies.
I guess it will be a matter of trying to sift out the truth.
With PS I am not sure what I believe. But I will admit, that he didn't go and get his brother and that there is time unaccounted for is suspicious to me. They have also spent a considerable amount of time on him.
It will be very interesting if it turns out his wife was out much earlier than what he stated. In saying that, I also think that if he did take William, William would surely had been found as he didn't seem to leave the area.
Unless, like some suggested, he witnessed something or was he keeping the lookout?

IMOO

The likelihood that the perfect crime has been committed is so low. It would have needed to be so well planned, and even then there were variables that could not have been controlled (ie. when would William be alone, when would all the neighbours be occupied and not watching, etc).

It is far more likely that certain conditions randomly came together to set the scene for an unplanned crime (although probably fantasised about and rehearsed in different ways in the perpetrator’s mind). So then Occam’s Razor comes into play.. who just happened to be there when William ran down (?) the hill on that fateful day? PS would be the most obvious and is therefore no.1 on my list. BS had reason to have been there (delivering the spare part). RD was also in the area and quite possibly could have chosen to drive/walk down Benaroon Drive given his likely close proximity and happened upon William.

But coming back to Occam’s Razor, PS is the most likely suspect. And considering the lack of anyone to confirm his alibi and his obvious inconsistencies, I can understand why he was a focus for Jubelin. IMO

I just dont think PS did anything to William.

I have always felt that he has witnessed what happened to William not actually done anything himself. I know I would want to be $1 million richer by dobbing in that person however as we have seen how complex this situation has been from the start... It may not be that simple.

Jubes has had it in for him from the start..

Why?

If Jubes suspected he did it then why has he only just entered MSM late last year / early Jan this year?
These recordings and interviews with PS have taken place over some time now.

Spedding was dragged through MSM from very early on after the crime stoppers tip-off and we were lead to believe that BS was their main focus.

IMO PS has seen something or Jubes believes PS has seen something that day.

He appears to have no priors we are aware of and to me an elderly man of his age and such a tight window and the possibility anyone could drop in at any time to his house or his wife could come back as forgot something at home I just cant see it.

I think Mr Savage knows more than he is admitting however as I said I dont think he hurt little William.

It’s a complete turnaround.
These small towns can harbour some dark backgrounds.
equally though little town folk injecting themselves into a narrative they don't belong, pretty common. o_O
interesting when someone lawyers up and starts using the word sue that they suddenly aren't quite so sure. ..

moo

PS's testimony was really sketchy. And he had the perfect location and circumstances to commit this awful deed.

But he has no prior history of sexual crimes, as far as we know. It seems odd that a man never acts out for 60 plus years, and then suddenly kidnaps and kills a young neighbor child. It seems so unlikely to me.

I completely agree with you.

I dont buy it.

Although, we do not know if he has ever had accusations of prior crimes against children ... something that police are likely to know, or have been able to research and find out.

I just can't help but wonder about this, due to his hour and a half of closed court testimony.

I also wonder if the closed court testimony involved the 4 phone recordings done by Jubes.

Were they actually allowed to use these recordings in court if there have been the allegations towards Jubes about recording without permission?

Were they actually allowed to use these recordings in court if there have been the allegations towards Jubes about recording without permission?

Yes, I have posted info before about how 'illegal' recordings can be used at the judge's discretion if it is in the interest of justice. I believe I also posted how this stood up on appeal in the Supreme Court in an example.

So whether or not the recordings are deemed illegal/legal ... I believe they can be used at the Coroner's great discretion.

I don't think all members here agreed with that, but it is what I believe after researching.

Yes, I have posted info before about how 'illegal' recordings can be used at the judge's discretion if it is in the interest of justice. I believe I also posted how this stood up on appeal in the Supreme Court in an example.

So whether or not the recordings are deemed illegal/legal ... I believe they can be used at the Coroner's great discretion.

I don't think all members here agreed with that, but it is what I believe after researching.

Yes, I do remember vaguely you posting that sorry SA.

I just hope if anything in those recordings of interest that it is deemed usable by the coroner to help at the inquest. IMO it sounds like its a good thing that Jubes has him recorded seeing as his memory is not great anymore.

It would be interesting to hear from caravan lady too,there must be a 4wd track where she is,wonder if she owns a vehicle.

Did she see PS searching that morning or just for a walk and if there was any interaction PS might have told/asked about a little lost boy by in a Spider-Man suit.

I guess it’s takes a special woman to live alone in a caravan in the bush, alone, knowing now how many weirdos live around there.

On second thoughts, right now, her life sounds wonderful. ;)

I wonder when PS became a POI to Jubelin, I suspect BS was still #1 for a longtime, maybe still is.
I think all the acrimony among the detectives was over different opinions of which direction to follow.

Thank you SA and it could be that the recordings were played within the closed court.

I recall the POIs in the Daniel Morcombe inquest were known only as numbers, the cops knew it was Cowan but had to endure the inquest process and when Cowan walked into the courtroom, the Morcombes ‘knew’ he was their son’s murderer and the rest is history.
https://www.courts.qld.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0004/608476/cif-morcombe-d-20190405.pdf

It makes me wonder if the same hinky meters are on overdrive.

Are you ok with twitter posts today?

I’m off work so can help out at some point?

I wonder when PS became a POI to Jubelin, I suspect BS was still #1 for a longtime, maybe still is.
I think all the acrimony among the detectives was over different opinions of which direction to follow.

I recall very early when all eyes were on BS a poster on WS voiced her concerns about PS so the cops might have had him under the magnifier then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member