Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is very possible that they did mention Benaroon Drive in the alerts. It is even included in the very first article ever posted here about 'a missing three year old boy' ... dated September 12, 2014 12:25pm.

We’re for Sydney | Daily Telegraph

Benaroon Drive and a shot of the house. Kind of makes names insignificant. imo

Yes of course, thankyou.

Mr Spedding told the inquest he first learnt William was missing the night of the boy's disappearance when an alert flashed up on the nightly news.
"Our ears pricked up and we said, 'that's awful close to home' and we really tuned in," he said.
But as his client's surname wasn't Tyrrell, he said he didn't realise he'd visited the home days before William's disappearance until a police officer spoke to him on September 15.
Tyrrell scrutiny was devastating: Spedding

Mr Spedding recalled hearing about William's disappearance on news bulletins and thinking it was "awful, terrible".
"We were really tuned into it, being almost local," he said.
Person of interest reveals alibi for day of William Tyrrell's disappearance

Did they say William was missing from Benaroon Drive in those alert flashes?

Anonther take on BS recall.

Mr Spedding told the court he’d heard about William going missing on the evening news, well after it happened. “It was ears pricked up … I recognised the street (William had disappeared from) at some point over the weekend, but my customer’s name was not Tyrrell.”

NoCookies | The Australian
Repairman tells of ‘devastation’ at being linked to William

good point..how many children ? 3

The Laurieton school was a Primary school. I can't remember the ages but I would think 1 of them was quite possibly in secondary school.

Maybe Bill took the younger ones to school as close to his office, and Marg took the other to ? Camden High perhaps ? I have no idea, but just a thought.

Not really.

I lived on the mid north coast in a smaller regional town and I was 20km out of town on a farm. we had 3 separate school buses that came from 50 odd km away in the bush that then took the kids to different schools in and out town. Busways is the bus line for the Hastings area including Laurieton. But in saying that I am not sure if that place he lived in had this bus. Some out of the way spots they have to drive the kids a bit to a larger stop in the area where all the kids get picked up that way dont have to drive all the way to school. Super remote areas though likely no buses.

School timetables | Busways

Cheers Possum.

In the 'super remote areas' kids do school from home.
I did it by correspondence & Mum.
Then it progressed to the addition of 'school of the air', and now online where it's available.

I have no idea what has been reported on or not as I haven't read anything, my info if from being in the court room.....

Nothing happened in last 30mins, we were shown BS's video walk thru. Their was no x examination & BS has been excused.....all up it was quite a boring day really :eek:

And yes the media has really been a beat up ......and the guy that last week ( sorry can't remember his name atm) did a complete turnaround from his statement about seeing Bills van has a lot to answer for too IMO[/QUOTE]

Was it Dean or someone - a neighbour ?!? I can't believe how he contradicted himself.
Maybe he thought it best to get serious / honest once he found himself in court ?

Well, I've got to say ... it seems it was not Jubes who sent the media pack after Spedding.

So I guess people can quit blaming him for that. Must have been Hans Rupp or Fehon or someone else. Someone who was around for the searches of Spedding's properties. imo

Another thing that rankled between the Sydney police and the local police?

IMO & experience, most small town 'districts' have 'reporters' for the social activities, hatched, matched & despatched info etc. Imagine thinking you'd landed a 'scoop' with something as important as this investigation. Notify all your contacts ...

its like everything though SA.
we can pick and see holes in anything we want to.
nothing is foolproof at the end of the day.
for me, its the accumulative flow of relatively good clarification. it fits.
lies don't flow and solidify a timeline.

-the café receipt
-margs alibi backing
-school assembly witnesses
- phone logs
- picture of him having a beer when hes accused of being in the bush.

the truth is the truth, it flows.
he wasn't there. period.

does anyone know when we will hear more from the very interesting paul savage??

moo
its like everything though SA.
we can pick and see holes in anything we want to.
nothing is foolproof at the end of the day.
for me, its the accumulative flow of relatively good clarification. it fits.
lies don't flow and solidify a timeline.

-the café receipt
-margs alibi backing
-school assembly witnesses
- phone logs
- picture of him having a beer when hes accused of being in the bush.

the truth is the truth, it flows.
he wasn't there. period.

does anyone know when we will hear more from the very interesting paul savage??

moo

IMO there is absolutely no way we can say this is 100% truth.

IMO.

Edited... none of the above have been 100% confirmed.

I doubt very much it was any of the Police that notified Media of Mr Spedding. IMO the cat was let out of the bag elsewhere.

Considering that Laurieton is a fairly small country town, word spreads quickly. Also considering that the offices of The Camden Haven Courier are just up the road from where Mr Spedding's "office" was, it wouldn't take much to let the world know that the "office" was being raided by Police.

Spedding's Office was 56 Bold St - Camden Haven Courier is 57 Bold St.

Contact | Camden Haven Courier

Unless Mr O'Brien has proof of who notified who, I think he has a problem.

A few months ago, Youngberry reveals, Margaret Spedding went to a clairvoyant. He says he's heard the tape recording of the conversation. Margaret asked the clairvoyant if her husband had been involved in any way in William's disappearance. The clairvoyant reassured her he hadn't. That made her feel good.

NoCookies | The Australian
How could toddler William Tyrrell simply vanish into thin air?
12:00AM APRIL 18, 2015

giphy.gif

IMO there is absolutely no way we can say this is 100% truth.

IMO.

Edited... none of the above have been 100% confirmed.

No, none of it was independently confirmed at the inquest, was it? It is a list of 'maybes' as far as I can see.

For example, and in no way complete ....

Cafe receipt - unconfirmed that is was Spedding & Margaret, could have been Margaret and the family friend
Margaret's backing of his alibi - well, that goes without saying (wifely loyalty, asking the clairvoyant her question .... )
School assembly witnesses - nothing sure, plus it was revealed that Hallelujah was sung before Margaret took the stand
Phone calls - who knows when Spedding listened to the 9am message from FM?
Beer picture - did we ever hear what time Dean Pollard saw a van exiting the bush track?

If it was a court of criminal law and not an inquest, a prosecutor could pull Spedding's unconfirmed alibi apart in a very short time.

Lia Harris
@LiaJHarris

RT @10NewsFirst: A person of interest in the disappearance of William Tyrrell says he was with his wife the morning the three-year-old vani…

"Person of interest" .... still. :confused:

He'a maybe not a suspect but he's definitely a person of interest, why was he on the stand?.
He was cross examined for a reason.
1) A penned entry in a diary means nothing. I hope the pen was carbon dated/checked to see how old the ink was.
2) A wife's testimony really means nothing, hostile witness not to mention this clairvoyant.
The deletion of the phone records was stupid, innocent or guilty.
I've fixed my machine before with a $5 part (saved $165) and it took me only minutes. It would take a mechanic seconds.
15 minutes drive there.

He's not off the hook in my eyes, not yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kingcampbell97