DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coldpizza

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
William Tyrrell: ‘One million reasons’ to come forward over toddler’s abduction
7:29pm September 12, 2016

http%3a%2f%2fprod.static9.net.au%2f_%2fmedia%2fimages%2f2015%2fapril%2f17%2f1604_william_tyrrell_1.ashx%3fw%3d603

A $1 million reward, the largest in New South Wales history, has been announced for information that leads to the arrest of the person who abducted missing toddler William Tyrrell, or for the boy’s safe return or recovery.

William, then aged three, went missing from the backyard of his grandmother’s home in Kendall, on the state's mid-north coast, on September 12, 2014.

[...]

"You’re in a much better position if you come to us than if we come to you."

Det. Insp. Jubelin also said the investigation was "a long way" from going to a coronial inquest, and that police did not believe William's family were involved.

PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT IS WRITTEN BELOW. YOU MUST FOLLOW WHAT IS OUTLINED OR YOU WILL BE TIMED OUT OR BANNED!!!!

Thanks to DrSleuth for your help in writing up the information needed for the discussion.

Here is what we can and cannot discuss.

No identifying the biological family, the foster family or any associates ( ie siblings, etc ) or their addresses, places of employment or childcare, etc

They can be identified as bio mother etc & female foster carer etc

At the inquest, they are known as biological mother & father. Foster family are known as FFC ( female foster carer ) MFC ( male foster carer ) FFGM ( female foster grandmother ) etc
REMEMBER THE ABOVE PEOPLE
CANNOT BE IDENTIFIED USING THEIR INITIALS.

Prior to the coronial inquest, the bio families could be identified, but it was overturned by the coroner for the inquest.

I am very sorry it took me so long to open this thread back up. Please keep in mind we are short handed so if this thread starts to get out of control with alerts we will have to close it again.
Please do not hesitate to alert but make sure the alert is truly needed. We have experienced a lot of tit for tat alerts and that makes me foam at the mouth, grow hair on my hands and my teeth turn into fangs. In other words please be sure when you post you are posting within our terms of service.

Thank you,
Tricia

Rules Etiquette & Information

William Tyrrell MEDIA/TIMELINE *NO DISCUSSION*

Thread #28 Thread #29 Thread #30 Thread #31 Thread #32 Thread #33 Thread #34 Thread #35
Thread #36 Thread #37 Thread #38 Thread #39 Thread #40 Thread #41 Thread #42

Thread #43 - Australia - Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #43
Thread #44 - Australia - Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #44
Thread #45 - Australia - Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #45

Last edited by a moderator:
PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT IS WRITTEN BELOW. YOU MUST FOLLOW WHAT IS OUTLINED OR YOU WILL BE TIMED OUT OR BANNED!!!!

Thanks to DrSleuth for your help in writing up the information needed for the discussion.

Here is what we can and cannot discuss.

No identifying the biological family, the foster family or any associates ( ie siblings, etc ) or their addresses, places of employment or childcare, etc

At the inquest, they are known as biological mother & father. Foster family are known as FFC ( female foster carer ) MFC ( male foster carer ) FFGM ( female foster grandmother ) etc
REMEMBER THE ABOVE PEOPLE CANNOT BE IDENTIFIED USING THEIR INITIALS.

Prior to the coronial inquest, the bio families could be identified, but it was overturned by the coroner for the inquest.

I am very sorry it took me so long to open this thread back up. Please keep in mind we are short handed so if this thread starts to get out of control with alerts we will have to close it again.
Please do not hesitate to alert but make sure the alert is truly needed. We have experienced a lot of tit for tat alerts and that makes me foam at the mouth, grow hair on my hands and my teeth turn into fangs. In other words please be sure when you post you are posting within our terms of service.

Thank you,
Tricia

I will keep posting the information as soon as we are certain everyone understands who they cannot identify. One more time:

REMEMBER THE ABOVE PEOPLE CANNOT BE IDENTIFIED USING THEIR INITIALS.

Please continue discussing William's case here.

Thread reply bans are in place for members who have made personal attacks against other members and for members who insinuate the foster family either have involvement or are covering up.

Yep your opinion i know..leave it at that.
spedding is POI#1 around here. always has been always will be.

not sure though there would be many lawyers lining up lawsuits against a police force if their client is under suspicion?
the media latching onto the wording 'former POI ' is telling.

moo

Does anyone know if this is the sawmill? The red circled area on this map shot.

From sat view zoomed in, it looks like it could be.

View attachment 201993
Google Maps
I don't know what that is. If you follow the train line north to Herons Creek station, "Herons Creek Timber Mills Pty" is labelled to the immediate west. This matches the site layout map in the document I posted earlier. I'm not absolutely sure it's the place in question; could be there's another sawmill in the area?

I don't know what that is. If you follow the train line north to Herons Creek station, "Herons Creek Timber Mills Pty" is labelled to the immediate west. This matches the site layout map in the document I posted earlier. I'm not absolutely sure it's the place in question; could be there's another sawmill in the area?
I remember reading there was another saw mill as well, but can't remember where I read it & I can't find another saw mill on google maps.....

Thanks. I see it now. Big place. Google says about 13 minutes away from Benaroon Drive.

Burnt car about 12 minutes away, deep in the bush. Any correlation?
(Thanks to tbl for reminding me about that.)

Google Maps

Here's one: "Set on 40 acres (16 hectares) overlooking fertile creek flats, this property features 12 acres of open timber country with timber value, small saw mill, sheds, stockyards, 4 dams and creek frontage." 484 Blackbutt Rd, Herons Creek NSW 2443 - Rural & Farming For Sale | Commercial Real Estate

Looks like this one is/was called Timberlands.

Looking at drsleuth's linked pics, and looking at google streetview of Herons Creek Timber Mill, I think the search was at Herons Creek Timber Mill.

I just walked all the way down Herons Creek Road. Sealed road around the mill area. Becomes a little one lane road with lots of dirt trails off it in the southerly direction with easy access to the Pacific Highway.

And Frank Abbott who Mr Owen was asked about lived at 6 Misty way only a 5 min drive away ( 3kms )

Google Maps

Being carpenters/handymen I was wondering if either of them, or both of them, ever worked at the mill.

And/or perhaps even went there to pick up wood for jobs ... if they have a 'shopfront', so to speak.

You know what they say about familiar areas in cases like this. When people mysteriously disappear. And usually within a 30km radius.

I wonder if the Timber Mill search had anything to do with the inquest suddenly being adjourned? Police were tight-lipped, no statement.

Edit: According to The Australian, there was a cadaver dog and the mill was near Herons Creek Rd and Logans Crossing.

Sawmill combed by police as William Tyrrell inquest continues
NSW Police would not comment on what sparked the search and what they are endeavoring to uncover while the coronial inquest into William's disappearance on September 12, 2014 continues.

NoCookies | The Australian
(Paywalled)
- Police searched timber yard and sawmill near Herons Creek Road and Logan's Crossing.
- A dozen police arrived with a cadaver dog, and were accompanied by SES workers with chainsaws. The dog ran over the timber piles before the piles were taken apart.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member