Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #46

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well what a turn of events! It has taken 5 years and and independent advocate supporting the BF to get the courts to insist that the alleged last photo of William be forensically tested. No matter what the outcome, why on earth was this vital piece of information/evidence overlooked/ignored/accepted as true? The police have a lot to answer for. No wonder there are so many conspiracy theories surrounding this case IMO. Also, a witness who has claimed to have seen William being driven by a car throughout the Kendall area. The mind boggles? So much secrecy, which has done no good to the case nor the reputations of the FF in my opinion. FAcS and the police have a lot to answer for IMO .

do you mean aps ?...would she be getting tax$ for that if so ?

Oh, did they mean Smith? She still has her nose in this case? I thought that maybe she would be employed by now. Do something constructive.

I really am not going to speak any more about that person on this thread. This thread is about William. She is not.

When you said he wasn't a very good handyman according to GO, I wondered if he had a connection to some of the other mentally challenged personalities we've recently encountered.

Who know's JLZ, the questioning was around Mr Owen being contacted to repair some decking for the FGM.

Mr Owen had done previous plumbing work @ the FGM's house in june 2014. She contacted him about the repairs to the decking on 8/9/14 & he went & looked at the decking the same day. He went home & worked out a quote & contacted the FGM again that afternoon with quote.

Mr Owen was not very well at this time & was awaiting a date for surgery. He ended up in hospital on the 18/9/14.

He was asked at the inquest if he was familiar with a man named FA & he said yes he lived in a caravan up the road from him. He was than asked if he was aware that he was also a bit of a " jack of all trades" , which he replied " sort off"

Then he was questioned around weather he had arranged for FA to do some of his work whilst he was unavailable.

He said he had no confidence in FA & wouldn't get him to do work for him.

The coroner asked him if they ever did work together & he replied " noting worth mentioning , put it that way "

Mr Owen had a mazda 626

Mr Owen eventually repaired the deck in oct/ 14

His evidence ended here & he is to be called again to complete his evidence...........

Who know's JLZ, the questioning was around Mr Owen being contacted to repair some decking for the FGM.

Mr Owen had done previous plumbing work @ the FGM's house in june 2014. She contacted him about the repairs to the decking on 8/9/14 & he went & looked at the decking the same day. He went home & worked out a quote & contacted the FGM again that afternoon with quote.

Mr Owen was not very well at this time & was awaiting a date for surgery. He ended up in hospital on the 18/9/14.

He was asked at the inquest if he was familiar with a man named FA & he said yes he lived in a caravan up the road from him. He was than asked if he was aware that he was also a bit of a " jack of all trades" , which he replied " sort off"

Then he was questioned around weather he had arranged for FA to do some of his work whilst he was unavailable.

He said he had no confidence in FA & wouldn't get him to do work for him.

The coroner asked him if they ever did work together & he replied " noting worth mentioning , put it that way "

Mr Owen had a mazda 626

Mr Owen eventually repaired the deck in oct/ 14

His evidence ended here & he is to be called again to complete his evidence...........
"No confidence" could mean a lot of things, not just that he was lacking in handyman skills.

I wonder if FA told somebody that he was filling in for GO.

"No confidence" could mean a lot of things, not just that he was lacking in handyman skills.

I wonder if FA told somebody that he was filling in for GO.
Mr Owen said FA was given a caravan to live in as long as he "Fixed it" & he said I didn't like his " fixed it"

I took it to mean he didn't think much of his "skills"

He also said he got " kicked out" of the caravan ( I don't know when )

Well what a turn of events! Who would have thought that something so basic and obvious as a photo produced by the Foster family would not be questioned or analysed? At long last, the photo is being forensically analysed. Not because GJ or the rest of the key stone cops had requested it. But no, because the BP finally was granted legal representation to ask questions. And along with BSs grandchildren I sing Halleluluh. Thank goodness for common sense . IMO.

I tend to read the local
Also someone else coming forward they seen a little boy on sude if riad 2hrs south of kendall..they were told by police didnt match the timeline as he was seen at 1.30 ir 1.40 that day

Are you saying that this siting wasn’t investigated either?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member