Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #46

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm beginning to think it's fair enough to investigate the photograph times. Accepting that 7:39 is completely wrong, there's some doubt as to whether the corrected time is completely right. FFC is (understandably) vague about what time all this was happening, except that it was some time after MFC's departure and certain events before William's disappearance. What if whatever device corrected the time was ten or fifteen minutes out? It makes a difference to when William is likely to have disappeared and consequently who could have taken him.

And Frank Abbott who Mr Owen was asked about lived at 6 Misty way only a 5 min drive away ( 3kms )

Google Maps

That’s a pretty big coincidence. I have a feeling the sawmill search is going to be a significant piece of the puzzle.

I remember a poster saying that they couldn’t find any information on Frank Abbott. Is there a chance he is using a pseudonym?

I've heard he's in gaol???

I have been wondering if he is the 'convicted pedo' on the draft witness list that you posted here in July.

Not that any of us can know that, at this point in time ... but I have been trying to work out where he fits into the witness list as we also read that a prisoner would testify at the inquest.

Sorry JLZ just checked my notes ( I shouldn't rely on my memory!! ;)) & it's 16 Misty way.

I think Mr Owen lived at # 12 Misty way.
Some ambiguity on the maps, but it looks like #16, out of sight at the end of the lane, backs onto Camden Haven River. I'm thinking not only of the searches, but also numerous passing references to the river in MSM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper