Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #46

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that a newspaper in fgm lap?
Maybe it was an old one?

Interesting. I can only say that for many elderly people they still have the paper delivered. For many others they only read the local rag in paper form and usually when it is delivered immediately. Therefore, was it delivered that morning before William disappeared? If not, why was she reading it shortly after getting up when she had visitors? I’m not implying anything but it seems it should have been investigated. But maybe it was?.. but who knows!

Interesting. I can only say that for many elderly people they still have the paper delivered. For many others they only read the local rag in paper form and usually when it is delivered immediately. Therefore, was it delivered that morning before William disappeared? If not, why was she reading it shortly after getting up when she had visitors? I’m not implying anything but it seems it should have been investigated. But maybe it was?.. but who knows!
What ? She’s reading something while sitting on the porch, seems pretty unworthy of investigation

My thought is..didnt ff drop in to pick up for her on his way home from lakewood..? Then he sent msg home in 5?

What ? She’s reading something while sitting on the porch, seems pretty unworthy of investigation

IMO what is being suggested, is that the pic's are fake and FGM is reading an old newspaper.

Also IMO, the 'sighting' is about a post on FB, one of many that appear when William is in the news.

I would ignore it. :rolleyes:

I don’t see your point. I can see she’s reading a paper or catalogue or magazine but don’t get the relevance
I think the point is, she had no way to get the current day's paper that early in the morning.

It might be a paper the family brought with them for the previous day. Or, as suggested, it could be the local one that's delivered in many places and is largely dedicated to real estate advertisements (in my general experience).

My thought is..didnt
IMO what is being suggested, is that the pic's are fake and FGM is reading an old newspaper.

Also IMO, the 'sighting' is about a post on FB, one of many that appear when William is in the news.

I would ignore it. :rolleyes:

I don’t read the comments that way at all. I am not suggesting for a moment that the photos are fake. What I am suggesting is that usually the paper ( at least where I live) is delivered very early. Maybe there was a paper delivery. And if not, why was she reading an old newspaper. I could go on with questions about the newspaper.

I don’t read the comments that way at all. I am not suggesting for a moment that the photos are fake. What I am suggesting is that usually the paper ( at least where I live) is delivered very early. Maybe there was a paper delivery. And if not, why was she reading an old newspaper. I could go on with questions about the newspaper.

Whatever makes you think it's an old paper? Is something being inferred? IMO Yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unique sky 6793