Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #46

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just finished reading Man's Best Friend By Luke Warurton with Simon Bouda

The story of Luke Warburton ( NSWP police officer who was shot in Nepean ED ) & his police dog's Chuck & T-Bone.......
I really enjoyed it & gives a great insight into the NSWP Dog Unit & their training

Thanks for heads up I will look this book up very interested in the dog unit its facinating

But why William ? I hate saying this but Kendall would be full of children any given day. Why the child who didn’t even live there, Baffling.

He probably had some kind of reason to be on that street, if he is the offender.

Perhaps the community centre has a noticeboard. Was FGM giving away any items with her impending move coming up?

i tried to see if fa is listed in mako files lists of sex ofenders but cant seem to connect to their website anymore? just to their facebook page?

A person who once lived at a sawmill which was searched a fortnight ago is a person of interest in the 2014 disappearance of William Tyrrell and will give evidence at his inquest next year.

Frank Abbott is expected to testify at the NSW inquest into the suspected abduction of three-year-old William when it resumes in March 2020, a source has told AAP.

Abbott was living in a caravan on a sawmill near Kendall when the toddler disappeared five years ago, Ten News reported on Wednesday.

William went missing from his foster grandmother's home in Kendall on NSW's mid north coast about 10.15am on September 12 in 2014.

Police, sniffer dogs and SES personnel searched the sawmill on Herons Creek Road two weeks ago as the inquest was sitting in Taree.

Heavy machinery was used to move logs during the search with police tight-lipped at the time as to why they were interested in the property.
https://7news.com.au/news/crime/new-person-of-interest-in-tyrrell-case-c-435592

By the way I'd say from the look of their place, the neighbours who were concerned about FA with their children and dog were at Misty Way rather than near the mill in Herons Creek Road.

Does it seem FA was at Misty Way first, then when ejected from there went to the mill?

Did FA get wind of GO doing work at foster grans and decide to pay her a visit with an impromptu quote of doing the job cheaper ? Gets up the driveway and encounters little William . Evil meets innocence. In my opinion and speculation of course.

Chapman's sighting is unreliable to me. He is a reliable person, saw whatever he saw. But I still think he likely saw a domestic dispute.

With Chapman’s sighting there was hope William could be alive being a woman & all.
I feel so sad for William’s mums and dads...one minute he could be alive and then a filthy pedo in the picture, hold no hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper