Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #46

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not even the last 5 years!

How about the last 7 days even lol

Ive gone in all directs of who is responsible and this even throws out Chapmans sighting now to me

Chapman's sighting is unreliable to me. He is a reliable person, saw whatever he saw. But I still think he likely saw a domestic dispute.

Well, that is/would be a good thing, that's for sure.
(other than the fact that he probably shares his accommodation with other serious pedos)

Here he is sitting in a cell hearing about all the hooha and POIs at the inquest he’d have to relax and feel home free.
Maybe that’s when he’d blab.

Not even the last 5 years!

How about the last 7 days even lol

Ive gone in all directs of who is responsible and this even throws out Chapmans sighting now to me

Since you can get to the sawmill (where FA was living) from Benaroon Drive by travelling down Laurel street, I’m not completely discounting Chapman’s sighting just yet.

Here he is sitting in a cell hearing about all the hooha and POIs at the inquest he’d have to relax and feel home free.
Maybe that’s when he’d blab.
And possibly he wasn’t a known sexual offender if he went to prison sometime after ( not confirmed yet AFAIK) If he already had a record surely he would have been on the radar if his whereabouts were known.

if it was fa what would he be doing in benaroon drive that morning, at that exact time, i wonder?
That's why I was wondering about the community centre. A neighbour took over from FGM in her role with the centre. Say the neighbour was at the centre that morning, and someone asked how FGM was doing, and the neighbour mentioned that he'd heard the small children playing at her place that morning. And FA overheard and knew who she was and where she lived, either from knowing GO or because everyone did.

Regarding the sawmill, I wonder what police expected the cadaver dog to find in that pile of timber? It's been 5 years since William disappeared. Surely those logs wouldn't have been sitting there for 5 years? I'm thinking they may have been looking for a tool of some sort?

Also, what is that little train station marked on Google Maps right next to the saw mill? Is it for transporting timber?

P.S. It's a relief to see this thread back on track.

My worst thoughts when we first saw the pics in MSM was the wood chipping or shredded up timber piles.

I wont say any more

That's why I was wondering about the community centre. A neighbour took over from FGM in her role with the centre. Say the neighbour was at the centre that morning, and someone asked how FGM was doing, and the neighbour mentioned that he'd heard the small children playing at her place that morning. And FA overheard and knew who she was and where she lived, either from knowing GO or because everyone did.
But why William ? I hate saying this but Kendall would be full of children any given day. Why the child who didn’t even live there, Baffling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abberline vs Edmund Reid