Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
have police issued a statement regarding forensics testing of items seized from spedding? one msm article said they found nothing but not sure if thats official or just bad reporting? i see hes still a poi and can help with their investigation, also wondering if his property has been returned or not?

have police issued a statement regarding forensics testing of items seized from spedding? one msm article said they found nothing but not sure if thats official or just bad reporting? i see hes still a poi and can help with their investigation, also wondering if his property has been returned or not?

AFAIK I have not seen anything reported regarding results from forensics, in fact, the whole BS reports dropped off very quickly.

I personally do not think that BS is the one who took WT.. I just think, in one shape or another, he has some involvement.

My bet is, LE are waiting for Spedding to crack, he must know something - in the meantime, they will keep closing in on the case. I just cannot for the life of me find ryhme or reason as to why they would go to the extent of raids, removal of property, naming him in MSM if they did not have a very good indication that he is involved.

Also, can I just ask - does it seem strange that LE did not do a "1km check" early on in the case? to me, just being a commoner it seems rather sloppy.. Obviously I am not educated to know what is involved in such a large scale operation, but i thought it was evident that WT was abducted very early on. What stopped them from the 1km radius check then?

My head hurts, and I am rambling a little - sorry! :)

IIRC I saw an article saying his 3rd car had been returned and so had his computer etc... I don't believe there has been any information regarding the forensics though!

Please stop leaving us hanging LE :gaah: lol!

Also, can I just ask - does it seem strange that LE did not do a "1km check" early on in the case? to me, just being a commoner it seems rather sloppy.. Obviously I am not educated to know what is involved in such a large scale operation, but i thought it was evident that WT was abducted very early on. What stopped them from the 1km radius check then?

Does anyone know exactly what this 1km radius check entails?
Are they just speaking to all of those people and checking their alibis for that day? How do they know who was there and who wasn't if someone doesn't come forward?

AFAIK I have not seen anything reported regarding results from forensics, in fact, the whole BS reports dropped off very quickly.

I personally do not think that BS is the one who took WT.. I just think, in one shape or another, he has some involvement.

My bet is, LE are waiting for Spedding to crack, he must know something - in the meantime, they will keep closing in on the case. I just cannot for the life of me find ryhme or reason as to why they would go to the extent of raids, removal of property, naming him in MSM if they did not have a very good indication that he is involved.

My head hurts, and I am rambling a little - sorry! :)
BBM

Yes blessed it seems very odd to me if this did not occur in the very early stages.

If you were in the area and did not come forward, we would have grave concerns and a certain amount of suspicion would be attached. Insp Jubelin said.

It seem in my opinion there is a person or 2 that may have been identified as having been in a km of the house that have not come forward.
Maybe, someone that was interviewed in the early stages who's alibi does not place them in the km radius but other evidence does. imo.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...224874333?nk=bc072c9ae83be761694f3377802f98e6

BBM

Yes blessed it seems very odd to me if this did not occur in the very early stages.

If you were in the area and did not come forward, we would have grave concerns and a certain amount of suspicion would be attached. Insp Jubelin said.

It seem in my opinion there is a person or 2 that may have been identified as having been in a km of the house that have not come forward.
Maybe, someone that was interviewed in the early stages who's alibi does not place them in the km radius but other evidence does. imo.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...224874333?nk=bc072c9ae83be761694f3377802f98e6
I can't quite fathom why they are so interested in the 1km radius 5 mths on either. You would of thought that all these people have been throughly questioned within the first few wks of WT's disappearance.

5mths on is a long time to try and remember if thing's or people looked outta place that wasn't relevant at the time but could be now.

In the article it says everyone is a suspect....so does this mean people that have been cleared prior are now back on the radar, including those close to WT.

Reading between the lines about BS IMO he isn't directly invovled but someone connected to him is and it's gone completely unnoticed to BS

I'm glad the case is in new hands it seems the detective now in charge is fearless and has some balls about him to explore the case back from the get go

New Head Detective on the case?

I would have thought that people in the locality would have been questioned, cctv checked etc in the first few days....I wonder what has occurred for them to be going over everything with a fine tooth comb this far down the line....I also wonder in what way BS could help the investigation, as so much is being made of him visiting the house four days before William disappeared?

Does anyone know exactly what this 1km radius check entails?
Are they just speaking to all of those people and checking their alibis for that day? How do they know who was there and who wasn't if someone doesn't come forward?

I think this is where nosy neighbours with good memories are invaluable. If someone had a visitor who left on that day and it wasn't reported, maybe, a neighbour will have the courage to speak up. It's surprising how we can talk ourselves out of things because it doesn't seem relevant.
It doesn't matter whether the person seen is male or female, young or old, first time visitor or a usual visitor, scruffy or dressed to the nines! JMO

So they've removed the photo of the folded-arms-man

I hope he never knows how close he was to having his life ruined by vulture tabloids hungry for link bait.

So they've removed the photo of the folded-arms-man

I hope he never knows how close he was to having his life ruined by vulture tabloids hungry for link bait.

Ooops just checked the link and yeah it's been removed, but it still shouldn't of been handed over in the first place

The area includes parts of Kendall, approach roads into the town and a wild expanse of the state forest.
Every human movement within it will be tracked on computer..........

That will likely involve questioning hundreds of people as well as analysis of CCTV, financial transactions and phone data.

I thought this had all ready been happening.
It just feels like they have someone in their sights.
Maybe wishful thinking on my part.

http://www.news.com.au/national/nsw...idered-a-suspect/story-fnj3rq0y-1227224945724

I wonder if this release is in response to The Daily Mails release of the guy with the folded arms

I think that was an old article.

I'm so glad to hear an update. I was thinking it had been so long since we last heard anything.

Also, Fehon hasn't retired. He is part of the local police. It was Hans Rupp who retired. Jubelin is quite well known apparently. Was involved in one of the cases from Underbelly.

I notice they are now saying it was opportunistic. All along it was thought there had been a great deal of planning. That is absolutely terrifying.

I think that was an old article.

I'm so glad to hear an update. I was thinking it had been so long since we last heard anything.

Also, Fehon hasn't retired. He is part of the local police. It was Hans Rupp who retired. Jubelin is quite well known apparently. Was involved in one of the cases from Underbelly.

it was only published lastnight and updated with the photo removed today.

Published: 16:35 EST, 18 February 2015 | Updated: 12:48 EST, 19 February 2015

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...c-s-cryptic-sketch-emerges.html#ixzz3S9bHr7gh

I notice they are now saying it was opportunistic. All along it was thought there had been a great deal of planning. That is absolutely terrifying.
Yes it's pretty scary being opportunistic, they haven't been found yet and IMO they may never if it was opportunistic

I would rather much hope it was a planned snatch better chances of getting caught

Agreed. Best outcome is WT is with a lady who desperately wanted a son. We might just have to live with that hope, and not knowing.

I'd still like to know if police are able to access tower pings without a phone call being made.

That would be the ultimate in crime fighting. Although maybe a little scary for civil liberties.

I don't trust George Brandis to implement data retention laws. Not one bit. But for cases like this, I can see it would be an instant win.

Having said that, the data retention laws are only for calls made. Not for cell tower pings. The level of outcry over that level of data retention would be massive.

But it would just be nice for WT's detectives to get an immediate list of names within a radius. I'd give up my privacy for that if proper governance was put in place.

As it is, LE prompting people to come forward now seems like they are not sure footed on obtaining phone records?

If they could obtain those records they'd of done it? After so many months they'd of tracked people down, rather than asking them to come forward?

As it is, LE prompting people to come forward now seems like they are not sure footed on obtaining phone records?

If they could obtain those records they'd of done it? After so many months they'd of tracked people down, rather than asking them to come forward?

Wouldn't this narrow down the calls they can investigate? Anyone who doesn't come forward will be treated as a suspect. :thinking:

Police want to speak to everyone in a 1 km radius of grandma's home between 10:00am and 11:00am.

Investigators are taking a ground zero approach.
"William was there" at this time, William disappeared and we work from there.
That's ground zero. We consider every possibility and everyone's a potential suspect.

We are talking about a minute or two when William was not supervised.
Someone has come across William and seized on the opportunity.

There has been talk of it being planned.
I guess there is still the possibility that seizing the opportunity could still involve some planning. imo
Everyone is a potential suspect.

http://www.news.com.au/national/nsw...idered-a-suspect/story-fnj3rq0y-1227224945724

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathan Dunn