Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #51

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Aron.Wor, was just wondering if all the opinions on here about "Mental Health " were from anyone with actual qualifications , that was all ;)

I trust you are doing great work in a woefully under resourced area, that is Mental Health, good luck with your Bachelor in Counselling :)

Sorry my bad, I literally thought you wanted an opinion from someone Dr S lol Sorry Aron

Will go back under my rock

What do posters think is going happen when the inquest reconvenes, we have waited so long, I feel it’s just going to be adjourned and that is the end. I dont think they have enough evidence to charge anyone, but hope Im wrong.

Cameras caught that parasite who stalked and killed Jill Meagher, yes I say put one on every street corner.

Cameras, cameras everywhere please except up a skirt.
I agree and anything should go until a 3 yr old is found..is every adult in this story more concerned about their own needs than finding a child that was taken by someone who is utter scum..what if he was your child..go the ff never ever give up even if the police force will..gj private eye might be best..find William

I agree and anything should go until a 3 yr old is found..is every adult in this story more concerned about their own needs than finding a child that was taken by someone who is utter scum..what if he was your child..go the ff never ever give up even if the police force will..gj private eye might be best..find William
o and all that money wasted that could of gone to help William

it was into the Millers' drive way the weathered redheaded rotund stomached man drove in and reversed out of when William and his sister were playing on their bikes according to the foster carer's testimony at inquest.

so FG was at #48 Benaroon Dr; Miller family are at #52, the Crabbs are opposite the Millers, # 51. (Who’s at #50 )?

Wiki says ‘His grandmother's house on Benaroon Drive is directly across the bushland road from the Kendall State Forest’

I’ve been looking again https://www.onthehouse.com.au/property/nsw/kendall-2439/48-benaroon-dr-kendall-nsw-2439-12772582

And OMG! How many places to hide ! How much bush land !

am I correct in thinking that FG’s was on the ‘angle / bend’ in Benaroon Drive, & basically had 2 street frontages ?
(from the long Verandah & then the driveway/ s - double garage lower than carport, but was it like that then ?)

Hey Aron.Wor, was just wondering if all the opinions on here about "Mental Health " were from anyone with actual qualifications , that was all ;)

I trust you are doing great work in a woefully under resourced area, that is Mental Health, good luck with your Bachelor in Counselling :)
I will have a look through the posts if I get the chance. If you could direct me to a page no. that would help me out significantly.

Thank you for your thoughts and wishes. It's nice to be appreciated or recognized.

It’s a shame they’ve tarnished him - Jubelin I mean. In doing so they’ll only tarnish themselves because he was good PR - the poster boy for NSWPOL.
IMO they have made a huge blunder prosecuting him openly like this. As mentioned earlier up thread, if they were so up in arms it could have possibly been dealt with in house - by some type of demotion. Perhaps a suspension. Surely they have other options internally they use to deal with breeches of protocol.
Or were they worried that the other officers in the department who made the complaints would go public and maybe threatened to do so. Making it look like a cover up.

so FG was at #48 Benaroon Dr; Miller family are at #52, the Crabbs are opposite the Millers, # 51. (Who’s at #50 )?
and on from that:

if the Red Head that FFC saw driving past, turned around in Miller’s driveway when they were away, could that’ve been the vehicle that the Crabbe’s heard & thought was the Postie.

And the turn-around in #52 would suggest to me that red head came up the road, driving on FG’s side (if that makes sense)

how many houses are there along there, since it’s classed as a dead-end road I believe ?
Perhaps # 52 the last ?

oh this has refreshed my memory : The day William Tyrrell vanished

and also helped my confusion over a lot of statements
. Eg
* the Tea making sometime before 10.30 am
* leading perhaps the suggested time discrepancy of W disappearance
* that FF arrived home just prior to HS leaving for Bingo. doubt it - from this he arrived home after 11.30 am

??

Please Please - Answers

This is the other photo for comparison.... Front left could be faded enough to look white... but the actual suit at back of this "angle of the photograph" does look faded red and blue.....

Imo, this one is very over-exposed; the other seemed more real... it’d be absolutely crazy for me to be ambling along on my walk & suddenly be confronted by that!
as another of our sleuthing colleagues suggested - I too would think I’d stumbled on something to do with William & would be shocked & flustered as I dialled 000 !

Lia Harris

Apthorpe told the court Jubelin was “aggressive” when he confronted him about the doubts he had that Savage should’ve been a suspect.

imo it’s no wonder the prosecution team didn’t furnish this to the defence in time required - obviously came ‘down to the wire’ in finding someone prepared to speak out . .wonder his career path %% ?
all IMO

Can’t see what reason they would have to lie .

I don’t think it’s to do with ‘lying’ or being untruthful. TBH, when I eventually get the luxury of retirement I won’t give a toss about ‘Time”

*well we got home about 9.30 - could easily be 1/2 hr or more either side of that
*we got changed & had a cup of tea - could easily have taken 1/2 hour or more, to get to point of sitting to drink ( carry in the shopping, go to loo, wash up / refresh, change clothes, hang up / to laundry / ponder over, go to kitchen, put on kettle, look at shopping, put away, get out cups, reboil kettle - bla bla ... time goes by ... IMO

Imo, this one is very over-exposed; the other seemed more real... it’d be absolutely crazy for me to be ambling along on my walk & suddenly be confronted by that!
as another of our sleuthing colleagues suggested - I too would think I’d stumbled on something to do with William & would be shocked & flustered as I dialled 000 !
Nine News Sydney on Twitter
This video shows the suit (plus ?? other T Shirt) better than the photos....
Sorry I don't know how to embed the video....
I'm not defending anyone here.... Just trying to get a better view...

I don’t think it’s to do with ‘lying’ or being untruthful. TBH, when I eventually get the luxury of retirement I won’t give a toss about ‘Time”

*well we got home about 9.30 - could easily be 1/2 hr or more either side of that
*we got changed & had a cup of tea - could easily have taken 1/2 hour or more, to get to point of sitting to drink ( carry in the shopping, go to loo, wash up / refresh, change clothes, hang up / to laundry / ponder over, go to kitchen, put on kettle, look at shopping, put away, get out cups, reboil kettle - bla bla ... time goes by ... IMO
I didn’t say they lied, I think you need to read the post I was responding too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member