Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #51

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah I struggled to see any evidence remotely valuable about spedding.
but savage is definately worthy of dissection.
he has to be.
for all the reasons that get thrown around here on ws that we know to be true and factual alone.

moo
Even GJ on the stand during his trial - did he not admit the AVO and allegations against PS are irrelevant? So what evidence do you know to be true and factual aside from the irrelevant AVO that makes you believe PS is a child molester/abductor, likely also a killer?

He was never going to be put back on William's case though.
No. So perhaps he has a better chance of solving it now in a private capacity? Certainly this trial has brought the case back to the headlines and brought a lot more information out of the woodwork and no doubt those running the inquest are watching it with interest. No doubt there are powers that be scrambling right now to get Task Force Rosann back on track before more questions are asked. I would say that GJ has done a bit of an Obi Wan Kenobi here. I'm even questioning if this particular trial really ever was about him clearing his name and really more about an opportunity for him to get the information out there.

All the hate GJ copped here for targeting BS? What about all the hate copped here for BS? We went through FIVE years of dragging BS's butt through deep mud on this thread only to discover this past week that all this time, supposedly GJ didn't seem to even hold him up high on the POI list afterall. In fact there are people on this thread who still believe BS is guilty because of all the insinuations and accusations and tidbits of 'evidence', real or imagined, true or untrue. Now the focus has transitioned over to another man, because Jubes thought it should, even though it is not a universal opinion on the SFR team. And here we are, digging deep into the mud already again. Hopefully this time there will actually be some concrete evidence while this man's life is ruined. imo.
Unfortunately, that's the nature of WS, the more people mull over and dissect things, frustration mounts trying to find the truth, someone always gets dragged through the mud, add conspiracy theories and it comes to nothing and back around again, can you imagine how the police feel? We're not that important in the grand scheme of things :rolleyes:, we've got our own opinions and come from different backgrounds, we clash, we unite, lol, makes for interesting reading.

BS was named as POI, he wasn't just plucked out of thin air by members like some others are, so I don't understand your complaint.
Imo, PS was worthy of scrutiny, if he's not directly involved he could be, indirectly. He was a man with an obsession, he knew who was coming and going in the street, he could've seen something and being the neurotic, as I believe he is, they're inclined not to tell the truth because of their overactive imagination. Jubelin wanted to build a rapport so he'd open up but it led nowhere and here we are. o_O

Lia Harris

Gary Jubelin’s criminal hearing has resumed once again, for a ninth day. He’s in the witness box being cross examined by Prosecutor Phil Hogan. He’s again asking him about Jubelin’s interview with Savage, putting to him that his questioning “amounted to duress”.

Lia Harris

Hogan put to Jubelin that his “questioning was deliberately designed to intimidate” and “you really didn’t care whether the evidence was admissible, you were just trying to find out what happened to William Tyrrell”. Jubelin responds “no, I disagree”.

Lia Harris

Hogan put to Jubelin “you were deliberately asking him questions you knew would humiliate him”. Jubelin told the court “I don’t shy away from asking difficult questions”.

Hogan asks Jubelin about putting to Savage that William may have drowned in his pool. Jubelin told the court “there was some basis” to that theory.

Lia Harris

Hogan put to Jubelin “you were deliberately asking him questions you knew would humiliate him”. Jubelin told the court “I don’t shy away from asking difficult questions”.

Hogan asks Jubelin about putting to Savage that William may have drowned in his pool. Jubelin told the court “there was some basis” to that theory.
The pool that was later removed and covered with tin. NoCookies | The Australian

Lia Harris

Hogan puts to Jubelin “this is an old man. An old man with mental health issues and you’re implying to him that he’s not normal”. Jubelin responded “I didn’t go in there without any consideration for his welfare and his circumstances”.

For me, everyone is a POI until this case is solved. jmo.

Even GJ on the stand during his trial - did he not admit the AVO and allegations against PS are irrelevant? So what evidence do you know to be true and factual aside from the irrelevant AVO that makes you believe PS is a child molester/abductor, likely also a killer?

Picking up contradictions with your posts, no, not everyone is a POI, unless stated by the police. So challenging posters scrutinising BS and PS by what the media and this trial has revealed is futile because they're in the right.
No one has accused PS of what you've written but you've questioned the postie's reputation who brought the AVO against him because of some 'crazy' ladies out there?!
PS was bothering WT's fgm, he was keeping company with a lady in a caravan, we don't know how comfortable she was with it either. PS was a person to be extensively questioned, I'm with Jubelin on that score.

Lia Harris

BBM : Isn't it a homicide detectives job to ask the "hard" questions ?? Even expected :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member