Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m loving GJ’s responses :D

In my view his responses show a fractured understanding of just where he stood legally when he made those recordings.
Absolutely!! His questions are related to the disappearance and likely murder of an innocent little boy. I would absolutely expect him to be asking the hard questions...

But every person deserves to be given their legal rights when questioned by a serving police officer. Mr Savage obviously was not given his rights because firstly he did not know he was being recorded and secondly if he had been informed and Jubelin obtained Mr Savage's consent, then Mr Savage was have had the option to obtain legal counsel and have his legal counsel present during the recorded interviews. He was not availed of his legal rights was he?

In my view there is nothing relevant about the AVO and William's disappearance. The allegations raised by the female postie had nothing to do with William's disappearance. Unless you can supply a copy of such evidence.
I have said previously i believe that the AVO is relevant. Among others things, it likely demonstrates a propensity for boundary violation, a disrespect of the law, a lack of empathy toward others, and quite possibly a tendency toward impulsivity. In my opinion these are qualities of interest in a POI who happened to be close by when William disappeared. IMO

In my view his responses show a fractured understanding of just where he stood legally when he made those recordings.

But every person deserves to be given their legal rights when questioned by a serving police officer. Mr Savage obviously was not given his rights because firstly he did not know he was being recorded and secondly if he had been informed and Jubelin obtained Mr Savage's consent, then Mr Savage was have had the option to obtain legal counsel and have his legal counsel present during the recorded interviews. He was not availed of his legal rights was he?
I don't think Australia has formal Miranda Rights do they? But what anyone who is asked to be questioned by police, especially in a criminal case should do is contact a lawyer for legal advice asap, before they proceed to a PD for questioning. They are under no legal obligation in the state of NSW to talk to police other than verify their name and address. If you go in for questioning you have to be aware anything you say can be used against you.

I also don't think this is about GJ doing his job as an Investigator, but the way he went about his job seems to be of concern, IMO.

I disagree, there is no way in knowing if he was to be fired. He was sidelined while the investigation was conducted.

They took so long while he was sitting at a desk doing nothing, he retired due to frustration. It took him retiring for them to bring the charges forward, almost immediately IMO.

I would imagine that any person noted on police file regarding William's case in particular, and Jubelin's interaction with each of those persons, would have been scrutinized. I would imagine that every case Jubelin has been involved with will be under review as well.

I would imagine that any person noted on police file regarding William's case in particular, and Jubelin's interaction with each of those persons, would have been scrutinized. I would imagine that every case Jubelin has been involved with will be under review as well.
BBM, Only if he is convicted in this Trial perhaps? And we aren't there yet.

Finding WS hard to load sometimes - maybe cause the feed keeps getting clogged up?

Something I find intriguing....

Due to them being in media or involved in the inquest, we know the name of every neighbour in the houses directly surrounding FFG except for one.

We now know FFG asked HS to speak to PS and ask him not to come to her house as he made her uncomfortable.

In tweets from GJ's trial we are hearing from the prosecutor PS had/has mental health issues...….

"Hogan puts to Jubelin “this is an old man. An old man with mental health issues...……..

Yet when asked by police if there was anyone who she thought might harm William, FFG said the un-named neighbour who kept odd hours and lived alone - not PS!?

Could the unknown neighbour have given evidence in closed court perhaps? or might he be on the list for the next tranche of the inquest? I'd like to know more about this neighbour and if he has been eliminated, how?

Two days after toddler William Tyrrell went missing from his foster grandma’s home on NSW’s mid north coast, the then 81-year-old delivered a damning witness statement to police, pointing the finger at her neighbour who kept odd hours and lived alone.

snip

On September 13 of that year, the foster grandma told police one of her neighbours might have had something to do with his disappearance due to his peculiar schedule and living arrangement.

“I can’t think of anyone who would want to harm William. I was asked this question initially by Wendy Hudson (a local police officer) and I suggested (the neighbour) across the road … Wendy assures me that she has checked him out thoroughly,” the foster grandma’s statement, released by the NSW Coroners Court today, reads.

Tyrrell’s foster nan singled out neighbour

Something I find intriguing....

Due to them being in media or involved in the inquest, we know the name of every neighbour in the houses directly surrounding FFG except for one.

We now know FFG asked HS to speak to PS and ask him not to come to her house as he made her uncomfortable.

In tweets from GJ's trial we are hearing from the prosecutor PS had/has mental health issues...….

"Hogan puts to Jubelin “this is an old man. An old man with mental health issues...……..

Yet when asked by police if there was anyone who she thought might harm William, FFG said the un-named neighbour who kept odd hours and lived alone - not PS!?

Could the unknown neighbour have given evidence in closed court perhaps? or might he be on the list for the next tranche of the inquest? I'd like to know more about this neighbour and if he has been eliminated, how?

Two days after toddler William Tyrrell went missing from his foster grandma’s home on NSW’s mid north coast, the then 81-year-old delivered a damning witness statement to police, pointing the finger at her neighbour who kept odd hours and lived alone.

snip

On September 13 of that year, the foster grandma told police one of her neighbours might have had something to do with his disappearance due to his peculiar schedule and living arrangement.

“I can’t think of anyone who would want to harm William. I was asked this question initially by Wendy Hudson (a local police officer) and I suggested (the neighbour) across the road … Wendy assures me that she has checked him out thoroughly,” the foster grandma’s statement, released by the NSW Coroners Court today, reads.

Tyrrell’s foster nan singled out neighbour
Yes this is the one I want to hear more about, unless he has proved he was not home that morning.

In my view there is nothing relevant about the AVO and William's disappearance. The allegations raised by the female postie had nothing to do with William's disappearance. Unless you can supply a copy of such evidence.

What is relevant about the AVO is that PS lied to GJ about it, so you would have to think, what else is he not telling the truth about?? IMO.

Stalking charges are serious IMO

Lia Harris
@LiaJHarris

Hogan is continuing his questioning about why Jubelin recorded the conversations. On the last occasion Jubelin visited Savage while on annual leave in 2018. Jubelin told the court Savage had asked to see him and it was a “golden opportunity”, so he went alone without a weapon.
So if GJ recorded this convo. with PS while on annual leave, how does that work? Apart from it being more than likely inadmissable evidence if the case ever taken to Trial? But he could of perhaps used it to further his investigation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member