Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for answering
Sorry I still find it a lil confusing when replying to someone’s quote.. when I look back at my responses i sometimes see them posted on a completely didn’t discussion.. sorry

Didn't Cook tell FC that WT's case is going to Unsolved Homicide and that it will go there?
Isn't that the same as a Cold Case?

This post lands at random.

Seems to be a bit of a chill in the room tonite for some reason.

Be courteous to fellow members, and just dial down the attitudes a bit if your disagree with their take.

And to Bo ... Thank You for providing the tweets for everyone. You are appreciated.

giphy.gif
Honest mistake I do apologise

This post lands at random.

Seems to be a bit of a chill in the room tonite for some reason.

Be courteous to fellow members, and just dial down the attitudes a bit if your disagree with their take.

And to Bo ... Thank You for providing the tweets for everyone. You are appreciated.

giphy.gif
Thank you sillybilly but posting the tweets has been a team effort. There were a few of us who have shared the load over the past week or so.

Yes that’s exactly what I’m doing.. what is the right way please tell

Okay, say we are now at post #752. If you want to Reply to (for example) post #745 by Thebottomline, you have to go back directly to that post, and hit Reply in the bottom right hand corner of that post.

Hope that makes sense. If not, we'll take this discussion to private convo so as not to derail the thread.

Okay, say we are now at post #752. If you want to Reply to (for example) post #745 by Thebottomline, you have to go back directly to that post, and hit Reply in the bottom right hand corner of that post.

Hope that makes sense. If not, we'll take this discussion to private convo so as not to derail the thread.
thank you

Me? No way. I'm a Lover not a Hater,:)
Why would i hate someone i don't even know?
The only thing i hate is Injustice in whatever way shape or form it comes.

I think the issue at hand is that this is an injustice for William - bio and foster would agree - I would think.

Edit...

It’s preferable to stay on the current trial or inquest I think (not to put down unsolved as they do an amazing job) but just that they have more time to keep the investigation going in its current state.

The other thing a magistrates court time - how many days are we at? That could have been serving the justice system To deal with other crimes and putting away people that deserve justice to be served, potentially said individuals like the monster that could have taken William.

I think the issue at hand is that this is an injustice for William - bio and foster would agree - I would think.

Edit...

It’s preferable to stay on the current trial or inquest I think (not to put down unsolved as they do an amazing job) but just that they have more time to keep the investigation going in its current state.
I am just following this Trial right now and talking about the info. coming out in court is all.
The issue of Cook stating about the WT case status as "Unsolved Homicide" was mentioned in court previously and today.
So since GJ has been off the case for some time, i gather the info. on the case is as an "Unsolved Homicide" is more current?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Merythe