Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #51

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no reason not to believe them & their testimony, Det Beacroft spent alot of time with them from memory .........they were certain they did not see PS that morning & from memory not until the afternoon when searchers were happening ( I'll also check my notes for this as well )

So the Crabbs arrived home at 9:30am?
Where had they been to be back by 9:30am?
I’m slightly confused.

Are the Crabbe's being truthful. They arrived back into Benaroon Drive and their property in the nick of time (someone in thread 50 said around 9.30am) didn't they. Anyone know what type of vehicle they drove?
Good catch. I think I read that too just recently in the thread. Then I guess they weren't home just after 9am after FD had left, when FM was in the driveway with FGM, and the foster daughter and W too, I believe, when she saw the car drive past and then turn around in #52's driveway and the daughter asked 'who's that', and they met one another's glance, etc? But yet the Crabbes did say they heard a vehicle they thought sounded like the postie's vehicle, later.. but I can't remember what time? So I guess it couldn't have been that same vehicle. Seems there were many vehicles and people in the street that morning. imo.

So the Crabbs arrived home at 9:30am?
Where had they been to be back by 9:30am?
I’m slightly confused.

They go on a morning walk @ Northhaven ( have been doing it for 22-24yrs) , they have lived on Benaroon Drive for 20 yrs.

I'm glad all these elderly folks are getting their Vtamin D & daily exercise :):)

I believe they consulted a psychologist on this , I wonder what their take on his behaviour was .

He walked that route every day and hadn’t seen that weathered and grass covered outfit there before and no wild weather blew it there overnight.
Nah I’d be thinking Specsavers or smelling a rat and that’s when my innocent face would have guilty written all over it.

He walked that route every day and hadn’t seen that weathered and grass covered outfit there before and no wild weather blew it there overnight.
Nah I’d be thinking Specsavers or smelling a rat and that’s when my innocent face would have guilty written all over it.
if you were guilty youd panic wouldnt you, thinking did an animal dig him up, should i check the grave, total freakout!!!

Afternoon all
Hoping for clarity from anyone who knows.. how close was the Miller’s house to the fgm’s house? The Millers are the neighbours who were away the day wt disappeared.. I’m not positive which is why I’m asking but I think their house was closest to the side of the fgm house where William was last seen playing.. I also think the Crabbs were somewhere in between the 2...
In a statement from savage he states stopping and talking to Mr n Mrs Crabb that morning but can’t recall if it was before or after they became aware William was missing. Savage also stated that when he was told by neighbour that a lil boy was missing the first went up to the millers house as he knew they were away and then walked from there further up into the bush..
I think the miller’s are the Christmas party street hosts but could be wrong..
I was wondering if savage may have had a key to the miller’s house that was given to him in times they went away just to keep an eye on things as that’s a fairly common thing done between neighbours.. that being said maybe savage was at the miller’s house after his walk and was there for some time.. because if he spoke to the Crabbs on his way through then that could very well have been just before fm realised William was missing or savage heard fm calling out for him so made his way back home.. thoughts?

To answer a few of your questions :

They were looking after Miller's place. Did not have a key. Millers were in QLD

The Crabb's evidence was that they got home from being out at 09:30-09:35, sat on back deck having cuppa, thought they heard the postie about 10 mins after arriving home.

Neither saw PS that morning , but knew he went for a walk up the fire trail everyday.

Some time after having cuppa 2 people ( FFC & MFC) came screaming & shouting up the driveway about William being missing, he was wearing a spiderman suit. This was approx 11am.

The Crabb's immediately got in their car ( no I don't know what it was ) & went to Ellendale Cres where they knew a resident had a pool, they did not see any police when they left, but when they got back police where @ # 48

They could hear lots of people calling out "William"

Mrs Crabb gave evidence that they contacted a relative of the Millers ( who lived in Kew ) & obtained a key for the Miller's property, which they gave to police & they went in the Millers house & watched the police search it .

Last edited:
if you were guilty youd panic wouldnt you, thinking did an animal dig him up, should i check the grave, total freakout!!!

I can’t find a reference, but during the current trial it was stated that part of the strategy behind planting the Spider-Man suit was to see if the POI would react to the finding by returning to the place where William/clothing was buried (to check if the clothing was still there). I’m wondering if there is a link between this plan and the search in 2018 at the corner of Batar Creek Rd and Cedar Loggers Lane? It is stated in the below link that the new search was based on information they had held for some time... IMO
Police narrow focus in search for missing boy William Tyrrell

I can’t find a reference, but during the current trial it was stated that part of the strategy behind planting the Spider-Man suit was to see if the POI would react to the finding by returning to the place where William/clothing was buried (to check if the clothing was still there). I’m wondering if there is a link between this plan and the search in 2018 at the corner of Batar Creek Rd and Cedar Loggers Lane? It is stated in the below link that the new search was based on information they had held for some time... IMO
Police narrow focus in search for missing boy William Tyrrell

@LiaJHarris
·
Feb 10
Jubelin is asked about the recordings made on the 2nd and 3rd of May. He tells them it was in relation to the “Spider-Man suit operation”, which was designed to prompt Savage to “going to where William’s body may have been buried”.

The Miller's are next to the FGM, #52, the Crabbs are opposite the Millers, # 51.

The Miller's were away & the Crabb's were looking after their house ( collecting mail, putting bins out etc ) from memory.

I don't think they had a key, but may have collected a key from a relative of the Miller's ( after WT was missing) I'll have to check my notes later, think this was mentioned at the inquest.

The Crabbs have given evidence that they never saw PS at all that morning .

I'll check my notes & get back to you :)

The way I read the Crabbes responses was they didn't recall speaking to him which is different to never or didn't speak to him I think.

Another neighbour, Peter Crabb, and his wife, Sharelle, told the inquest they were in the habit of going for a walk at nearby North Haven in the morning.

When they returned home, Mr Crabb said people had come 'out of the woodwork' searching for William.

'Did you see Paul Savage at the time?' Counsel Assisting asked.

Mr Crabb said: 'There were too many people in any case ... no, I couldn't tell you'.

Mrs Crabb was asked if she could 'recall seeing Paul that day walking up that part of (the street) that goes toward the fire trail.'

Mrs Crabb said: 'I can't really. I remember talking to him outside our house later on in the afternoon.

'But I can't remember seeing him going up for a walk that day.'

William Tyrrell: Widower Paul Savage attracts questions at coronial inquest | Daily Mail Online

Last edited:
Maybe she’s got a papertrail to rely on.
Menolike nasty

I am finding your aggression towards me offensive. I ask you to please stop . I have no idea why you keep referring to papertrail. I am after media trail documents to pinpoint timetables.

I h ave no idea what menolike means.

My initial post was a tongue in cheek thing...nothing nasty intended to the person I wrote that too and they obviously see it that way too.

Thanks

I am finding your aggression towards me offensive. I ask you to please stop . I have no idea why you keep referring to papertrail. I am after media trail documents to pinpoint timetables.

I h ave no idea what menolike means.

My initial post was a tongue in cheek thing...nothing nasty intended to the person I wrote that too and they obviously see it that way too.

Thanks

Accusing TGY of being aggressive towards you and offensive, your kidding right? Should have stuck to the 'Papertrail" and not the media trail 'intriguedinterest'

Me too TGY

Why did they say people had come out of the woodwork when they arrived home if they arrived home at 9.30... before William went missing.

When they returned home, Mr Crabb said people had come 'out of the woodwork' searching for William.

William Tyrrell: Widower Paul Savage attracts questions at coronial inquest | Daily Mail Online

Didn't Mr Crabb also say when asked about HS, that she had passed away when she hadn't at the time. Maybe a grain of salt?

Me too TGY

Why did they say people had come out of the woodwork when they arrived home if they arrived home at 9.30... before William went missing.

They were talking about people being everywhere when they got home AFTER going & checking the house in Ellendale ,which had a pool ( they drove their car around there) , this was AFTER they had been home from being out & AFTER they heard what they thought was the postie & AFTER the FFC & MFC came running up their driveway frantic.

Hope that makes sense!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member