Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #51

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon all
Hoping for clarity from anyone who knows.. how close was the Miller’s house to the fgm’s house? The Millers are the neighbours who were away the day wt disappeared.. I’m not positive which is why I’m asking but I think their house was closest to the side of the fgm house where William was last seen playing.. I also think the Crabbs were somewhere in between the 2...
In a statement from savage he states stopping and talking to Mr n Mrs Crabb that morning but can’t recall if it was before or after they became aware William was missing. Savage also stated that when he was told by neighbour that a lil boy was missing the first went up to the millers house as he knew they were away and then walked from there further up into the bush..
I think the miller’s are the Christmas party street hosts but could be wrong..
I was wondering if savage may have had a key to the miller’s house that was given to him in times they went away just to keep an eye on things as that’s a fairly common thing done between neighbours.. that being said maybe savage was at the miller’s house after his walk and was there for some time.. because if he spoke to the Crabbs on his way through then that could very well have been just before fm realised William was missing or savage heard fm calling out for him so made his way back home.. thoughts?

The Miller's are next to the FGM, #52, the Crabbs are opposite the Millers, # 51.

The Miller's were away & the Crabb's were looking after their house ( collecting mail, putting bins out etc ) from memory.

I don't think they had a key, but may have collected a key from a relative of the Miller's ( after WT was missing) I'll have to check my notes later, think this was mentioned at the inquest.

The Crabbs have given evidence that they never saw PS at all that morning .

I'll check my notes & get back to you :)

no
To add to that as the millers were not home and away on holidays I’m assuming then it’s unlikely the inside of their house was searched that day
not sure, youd hope so, but probably just a quick walk around assuming william was hiding close to home?

Yes I did read that.. and that could very well be true as Savage May have only seen them in their veranda quickly walking past making his way home and that’s why he mentioned seeing them but they may not have seen him.. wasn’t it said that the first time neighbour knocked on savages door their was no one home but after a few minutes or so he was
The Miller's are next to the FGM, #52, the Crabbs are opposite the Millers, # 51.

The Miller's were away & the Crabb's were looking after their house ( collecting mail, putting bins out etc ) from memory.

I don't think they had a key, but may have collected a key from a relative of the Miller's ( after WT was missing) I'll have to check my notes later, think this was mentioned at the inquest.

The Crabbs have given evidence that they never saw PS at all that morning .

I'll check my notes & get back to you :)

imagine strolling through that forest and seeing the aged spiderman suit amongst the leaves like that, id feel sick panic that id discovered little william, the photos are chilling enough!

Lia Harris
@LiaJHarris

·
Feb 5

The court is now hearing a recorded phone intercept of a call between Savage and Jubelin. Savage tells Jubelin he paused in that spot on the bush trail the day before he reported the Spider-Man suit because he saw a “white top” and wanted to see if there was anything else there.

Well yes because the ff went through his search methods with the police and pointed out how he had looked inside their caravan a couple of times in fact but knew they weren’t home so that was as far as he got.. but I dint know and can’t recall it being mentioned anywhere that the inside of the Millers home was searched that day and perhaps wt never left the street that day after all
no

not sure, youd hope so, but probably just a quick walk around assuming william was hiding close to home?

Lia Harris

Apthorpe told the court Jubelin didn’t want him at a team meeting, telling him “I didn’t invite you to this meeting because you’re not onboard with the Savage inquiry. You like him, you don’t believe he did it”.

Yes I did read that.. and that could very well be true as Savage May have only seen them in their veranda quickly walking past making his way home and that’s why he mentioned seeing them but they may not have seen him.. wasn’t it said that the first time neighbour knocked on savages door their was no one home but after a few minutes or so he was
Didn’t he mention them telling him not to bother looking behind that bush ? Something along those lines. Quite specific but they ( Crabbes) have zero recollection of that.

no

FF did search there …. stated the Caravan was locked as well.... Pretty sure the Police would have searched it fairly well
if they the house was empty....

If Crabb's were collecting the mail etc then if anyone had a key, it would be them …..most likely scenario.....

FF did search there …. stated the Caravan was locked as well.... Pretty sure the Police would have searched it fairly well
if they the house was empty....

If Crabb's were collecting the mail etc then if anyone had a key, it would be them …..most likely scenario.....
How would police have had access to the Miller’s house if they were on holidays so maybe the Crabbs didn’t have a key maybe savage had a key or knew a way in.. maybe he took caravan lady there knowing nobody was home..

Afternoon all
Hoping for clarity from anyone who knows.. how close was the Miller’s house to the fgm’s house? The Millers are the neighbours who were away the day wt disappeared.. I’m not positive which is why I’m asking but I think their house was closest to the side of the fgm house where William was last seen playing.. I also think the Crabbs were somewhere in between the 2...
In a statement from savage he states stopping and talking to Mr n Mrs Crabb that morning but can’t recall if it was before or after they became aware William was missing. Savage also stated that when he was told by neighbour that a lil boy was missing the first went up to the millers house as he knew they were away and then walked from there further up into the bush..
I think the miller’s are the Christmas party street hosts but could be wrong..
I was wondering if savage may have had a key to the miller’s house that was given to him in times they went away just to keep an eye on things as that’s a fairly common thing done between neighbours.. that being said maybe savage was at the miller’s house after his walk and was there for some time.. because if he spoke to the Crabbs on his way through then that could very well have been just before fm realised William was missing or savage heard fm calling out for him so made his way back home.. thoughts?

it was into the Millers' drive way the weathered redheaded rotund stomached man drove in and reversed out of when William and his sister were playing on their bikes according to the foster carer's testimony at inquest.

Didn’t he mention them telling him not to bother looking behind that bush ? Something along those lines. Quite specific but they ( Crabbes) have zero recollection of that.

Are the Crabbe's being truthful. They arrived back into Benaroon Drive and their property in the nick of time (someone in thread 50 said around 9.30am) didn't they. Anyone know what type of vehicle they drove?

Lia Harris

Apthorpe told the court Jubelin didn’t want him at a team meeting, telling him “I didn’t invite you to this meeting because you’re not onboard with the Savage inquiry. You like him, you don’t believe he did it”.

From my point of view it wouldn't be about 'liking' someone to want to carry out the final examination of the spider suit at trap scene just to ensure there were absolutely not 1 percent of doubt over the possibility of what Apthorpe raised.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper