Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #51

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i know both fp and bp have been declared innocent of involvement and im absolutely in no way implying otherwise with this question, but in most cases involving a child its usually always close family or friends responsible, so wouldnt an intelligent person assume they were to be the focus in the early stages and expect a surveillance or listening device to be planted in their car or home etc and be very careful what they said or did?
so my question is, surely this car listening device isnt the only evidence clearing the fp? i also wonder if bp had surveillance devices in place?

i know both fp and bp have been declared innocent of involvement and im absolutely in no way implying otherwise with this question, but in most cases involving a child its usually always close family or friends responsible, so wouldnt an intelligent person assume they were to be the focus in the early stages and expect a surveillance or listening device to be planted in their car or home etc and be very careful what they said or did?
so my question is, surely this car listening device isnt the only evidence clearing the fp? i also wonder if bp had surveillance devices in place?

Yes they did bearbear, both families, as would be expected & at different times ( not just initially ) ............

Lia Harris
Apthorpe is asked about Savage’s reaction to the Spider-Man suit operation, telling the court “given what Savage was saying, a question came into my mind that perhaps he was telling the truth about him seeing the suit only on the 27th, not on the 26th”.

Yes they did bearbear, both families, as would be expected & at different times ( not just initially ) ............

ok thats good, so not just listening devices in their car?
i worry that those first few days so much evidence was lost and feel the initial police were inexperienced in a case like this

Mark Leveson
@MarkLeveson

·
4m
This Police officer was called by the prosecution and is attempting to answer questions by the prosecutor. He is here in support of his very late submitted statement. Yet look at
@LiaJHarris
’s accurate tweet below!
Quote Tweet
IroW-fFJ_normal.jpg

Lia Harris
@LiaJHarris
· 10m
The Magistrate twice reminds Apthorpe to only answer the questions he is asked, “not what you think you need to say”. He’s being asked about what he heard on the listening devices in Savage’s house and car.

Lia Harris
Apthorpe is being asked about Savage talking about seeing a “white part” on the suit. He told the court Jubelin believed that meant “he was not describing the suit he saw on the day of the operation, but in fact, was describing the suit William Tyrrell wore”.

Lia Harris
However, Apthorpe told the court Jubelin denied his suggestion to analyse the suit to gauge if it was a possibility it could have been seen as having white parts after being left out in the weather.

Lia Harris
Apthorpe told the court Jubelin was “furious” other officers had reviewed whether or not Savage had seen the suit the day before, telling the court he told them they were “not to do any further investigation into the suit”.

Lia Harris
Apthorpe told the court he overheard Savage saying some “exculpatory” things to himself, including “why are they going after me? Why don’t you go after the real guy that did it? I didn’t have anything to do with this. This is ”.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member