Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #51

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
11933550-3x2-700x467.jpg

Spiderman suit used in undercover sting against William Tyrrell person of interest

It does seem faded but def not white.

This is the other photo for comparison.... Front left could be faded enough to look white... but the actual suit at back of this "angle of the photograph" does look faded red and blue.....

Attachments

• 56487c1bb9f7401d3e16befbf13e907388441c2a.jpg
    56487c1bb9f7401d3e16befbf13e907388441c2a.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
March 2019

But police command has now put their "most senior homicide" investigator in charge - Detective Chief Inspector David Laidlaw.

"We have to ensure the inquest gets started," Acting Assistant Commissioner Stuart Smith told reporters in Sydney on Friday.

"We can't have an allegation of misconduct and not deal with it. We need to let that work its course and we also need to not derail the matter."

Det Insp Jubelin has been interviewed by the Professional Standards Command over his conduct on Strikeforce Rosann.

He's facing allegations relating to staff management and using a mobile phone without a warrant to record someone, AAP understands..............................

Mr Smith said Det Insp Jubelin's welfare was important but so to was the work of the strike force.

"There were 30 people who worked on this job and I also need to worry about the welfare of those people," the assistant commissioner said.

"They have put thousands of hours into this investigation and really now it's a matter for the coroner."

Tyrrell inquest continues as chief probed

Then this media report dated 3 February 2020 in which it is stated ....

Headline .....
Police seek to hold Gary Jubelin court hearing behind closed doors

.... Mr Jubelin said he was frustrated that the allegations were first put to him on January 22, 2019 and "we're now 12 months down the track".

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw...ring-behind-closed-doors-20200203-p53x8r.html

and

21 June 2019

https://7news.com.au/news/nsw-polic...to-be-charged-over-listening-devices-c-177357

Former head of William Tyrrell investigation Gary Jubelin
charged

....The former NSW Police detective inspector was issued with a Court Attendance Notice on Friday.

Note. the 21 June was Friday. This article is from Seven news at 7.20pm.

this one is 2.47 on the 20th June therefore earlier than Seven news.

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2019/jun/21/william-tyrell-detective-charged-with-four-surveillance-offences.

This is the other phot for comparison.... Front left could be faded enough to look white... but the actual suit at back of this "angle of the photograph" does look faded red and blue.....

Very nice screen shot there shows lots of sun shining. It is possible Mr Savage doesn't wear his eyeglasses for his 6am start isn't it so possible a patch of material could appear white. What a shame Jubelin refused to carry out further sight tests to see if a patch of material could appear white in the sun. The fabric is shiny in spider suits isn't it ... it is in all the suits I have personally seen.

Very nice screen shot there shows lots of sun shining. It is possible Mr Savage doesn't wear his eyeglasses for his 6am start isn't it so possible a patch of material could appear white. What a shame Jubelin refused to carry out further sight tests to see if a patch of material could appear white in the sun. The fabric is shiny in spider suits isn't it ... it is in all the suits I have personally seen.
I don’t think the one William was wearing was shiny. Looks like a poly cotton tshirt fabric if you look at all th early photos released of the replica.

Lia Harris
Apthorpe is being asked about Savage talking about seeing a “white part” on the suit. He told the court Jubelin believed that meant “he was not describing the suit he saw on the day of the operation, but in fact, was describing the suit William Tyrrell wore”.

The different pic images show different types of foliage placed in and around the spider suit. Does this indicate the surveillance team changed things around from the 1st day they reckon Mr Savage stopped and the 2nd day they say when he reported his find to the police.

They would have video evidence if Mr Savage had touched or meddled with the suit. So it is my view someone else has touched and meddled with it.

Edit. maybe not shiny shiny but the general pic of William the suit has a sheen which I don't think you would see if it was cotton.

I don’t think the one William was wearing was shiny. Looks like a poly cotton tshirt fabric if you look at all th early photos released of the replica.

I think the label of the suit was detailed polyester was pinned on the wallboard in the strike force room on one of the videos released. Can't find the video at the moment though. Can't remember which tv station it was on.

All the suits I have personally seen have been polyester.

The different pic images show different types of foliage placed in and around the spider suit. Does this indicate the surveillance team changed things around from the 1st day they reckon Mr Savage stopped and the 2nd day they say when he reported his find to the police.

They would have video evidence if Mr Savage had touched or meddled with the suit. So it is my view someone else has touched and meddled with it.
Wouldn’t they have footage of someone else meddling with it if that were the case

Headline .....

.... Mr Jubelin said he was frustrated that the allegations were first put to him on January 22, 2019 and "we're now 12 months down the track".

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw...ring-behind-closed-doors-20200203-p53x8r.html

and

21 June 2019

https://7news.com.au/news/nsw-polic...to-be-charged-over-listening-devices-c-177357

charged

....The former NSW Police detective inspector was issued with a Court Attendance Notice on Friday.

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2019/jun/21/william-tyrell-detective-charged-with-four-surveillance-offences.

Thanx
I don't blame GJ for being frustated.

Afternoon all
Hoping for clarity from anyone who knows.. how close was the Miller’s house to the fgm’s house? The Millers are the neighbours who were away the day wt disappeared.. I’m not positive which is why I’m asking but I think their house was closest to the side of the fgm house where William was last seen playing.. I also think the Crabbs were somewhere in between the 2...
In a statement from savage he states stopping and talking to Mr n Mrs Crabb that morning but can’t recall if it was before or after they became aware William was missing. Savage also stated that when he was told by neighbour that a lil boy was missing the first went up to the millers house as he knew they were away and then walked from there further up into the bush..
I think the miller’s are the Christmas party street hosts but could be wrong..
I was wondering if savage may have had a key to the miller’s house that was given to him in times they went away just to keep an eye on things as that’s a fairly common thing done between neighbours.. that being said maybe savage was at the miller’s house after his walk and was there for some time.. because if he spoke to the Crabbs on his way through then that could very well have been just before fm realised William was missing or savage heard fm calling out for him so made his way back home.. thoughts?

Headline .....

and

21 June 2019

charged

If you scroll back through tweets referencing Gary Jubelin you will find it was "Breaking News" on Feb 28th 2019 on Channels 7 and 9.

Afternoon all
Hoping for clarity from anyone who knows.. how close was the Miller’s house to the fgm’s house? The Millers are the neighbours who were away the day wt disappeared.. I’m not positive which is why I’m asking but I think their house was closest to the side of the fgm house where William was last seen playing.. I also think the Crabbs were somewhere in between the 2...
In a statement from savage he states stopping and talking to Mr n Mrs Crabb that morning but can’t recall if it was before or after they became aware William was missing. Savage also stated that when he was told by neighbour that a lil boy was missing the first went up to the millers house as he knew they were away and then walked from there further up into the bush..
I think the miller’s are the Christmas party street hosts but could be wrong..
I was wondering if savage may have had a key to the miller’s house that was given to him in times they went away just to keep an eye on things as that’s a fairly common thing done between neighbours.. that being said maybe savage was at the miller’s house after his walk and was there for some time.. because if he spoke to the Crabbs on his way through then that could very well have been just before fm realised William was missing or savage heard fm calling out for him so made his way back home.. thoughts?
if you do a google street walk the empty house is very close to the porch where william was playing with a good view of it and shrubbery to hide behind

if you do a google street walk the empty house is very close to the porch where william was playing with a good view of it and shrubbery to hide behind
To add to that as the millers were not home and away on holidays I’m assuming then it’s unlikely the inside of their house was searched that day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper