Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #52

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Despite earlier planning to sit later tonight to make up for the hours of court time lost earlier today, the court has adjourned a few minutes early and will resume again with Jones on the stand tomorrow morning.

Perhaps TJ will be more cooperative tomorrow after a good night's sleep :mad:[/QUOTE]

Us taxpayers will be paying for his accomodation or transport to and from, either way the cops will have to shackle him.
He’ll be withdrawing from his cocktail tonight so he might crack tomorrow.
It appears his son is losing it.

Arghhhh!:mad:

Perhaps TJ will be more cooperative tomorrow after a good night's sleep :mad:

Us taxpayers will be paying for his accomodation or transport to and from, either way the cops will have to shackle him.

Arghhhh!:mad:[/QUOTE]

Imagine if you were booked at the same accommodation …..and he was your neighbor tonight..... (I cant imagine Taree has that much to choose from..... ) Hopefully the Police will keep an eye on him ….

I recall TJ was so hounded by this reporter he ran back into the police station for help.

“Where I was on the day he disappeared was with my next door neighbour, getting her hot water system, you got your answers? Look I answered your questions mate, go away,” he yelled.
When Mr Jones said he “arrived home at lunchtime drunk”, the A Current Affair reporter asked him how he’d be able to confirm his alibi if he was drunk.

“I just told you where I was, fool!” he yelled back.
9430102D-802D-4F8B-B016-44B1276D1550.jpeg
‘I’ve never felt right about it from day one’

Arghhhh!:mad:[/QUOTE
Sorry I mucked up that post

Two doors up for you JLZ
;):D
I had the happier thought that he might be in a Sydney gaol, missed the flight because of the gaol's disorganization and not entirely his own, and that was why we didn't hear the coroner reprimand him for not making it on time; also why he was so promptly delivered. However, I can also see him causing a disturbance at the airport and security and police being soon at hand.

Despite earlier planning to sit later tonight to make up for the hours of court time lost earlier today, the court has adjourned a few minutes early and will resume again with Jones on the stand tomorrow morning.

Perhaps TJ will be more cooperative tomorrow after a good night's sleep :mad:[/QUOTE]
I hope they are reminding him with evidence of what he doing

But DJ doesn't say AJ used a chainsaw.... just their neighbor …..
Odd question for Abbott to ask and odd answer to drag in a neighbor..... IMO
So was this strange answer yesterday …. deflecting onto the neighbor.... who we now know may have been Abbott's daughter??? Throwing shade perhaps???? and because Abbott asked the question.... all very interesting ,,,, Gosh it really is a "web" up there...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo