Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #52

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Turpentine Tramway - Herons Creek, NSW, Australia - Australian Historical Markers on Waymarking.com

From the above website, which appears to be a geo caching website.

"As I recall, when I was young, I remember seeing the remains of the tramline that ran from the Camden Haven River to Herons Creek, on the east side of Herons Creek Road. It passed about 50 feet to the east from our homestead at 316 Herons Creek Road. It then went south to the bottom of the first gully where it crossed to the west side of Herons Creek Road."
Was it geocaching that was mentioned surrounding the tree with wt name on it and referring to Jesus saves wt and in particular the container found next to the tree which contained little trinkets

Wow can’t believe everything I’ve forgot from thread 46....

We talked about what was in the evidence bags they collected as they did say in the news that a few items of interest where found (if my bad memory serves me correctly) maybe some results have come back on this as well as the coroner wanted a thorough search again.

Was it geocaching that was mentioned surrounding the tree with wt name on it and referring to Jesus saves wt and in particular the container found next to the tree which contained little trinkets

Yep, that was at a geochache located in Middle Brother state forest - which is off batter creek road, running south from Kendall

edit - typo

The Turpentine Tramway - Herons Creek, NSW, Australia - Australian Historical Markers on Waymarking.com

From the above website, which appears to be a geo caching website.

"As I recall, when I was young, I remember seeing the remains of the tramline that ran from the Camden Haven River to Herons Creek, on the east side of Herons Creek Road. It passed about 50 feet to the east from our homestead at 316 Herons Creek Road. It then went south to the bottom of the first gully where it crossed to the west side of Herons Creek Road."

Access to river from 316 Herons Creek Rd then?

NoCookies | The Australian

The search, involving four-wheel drives and cadaver dogs, comes less than a week after senior detectives were accused of having given up on William.

It covers the same ground near Heron’s Creek that was searched last August, and is near where convicted pedophile Frank Abbott, 78, lived in a caravan before he went to prison on child-sex charges.

The search comes as the new head of homicide in NSW, Detective Superintendent Danny Doherty, moves to assure the public that police are “committed to finding William Tyrrell”.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JSlice