DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coldpizza

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
William Tyrrell: ‘One million reasons’ to come forward over toddler’s abduction
7:29pm September 12, 2016

http%3a%2f%2fprod.static9.net.au%2f_%2fmedia%2fimages%2f2015%2fapril%2f17%2f1604_william_tyrrell_1.ashx%3fw%3d603

A $1 million reward, the largest in New South Wales history, has been announced for information that leads to the arrest of the person who abducted missing toddler William Tyrrell, or for the boy’s safe return or recovery.

William, then aged three, went missing from the backyard of his grandmother’s home in Kendall, on the state's mid-north coast, on September 12, 2014.

[...]

"You’re in a much better position if you come to us than if we come to you."

Det. Insp. Jubelin also said the investigation was "a long way" from going to a coronial inquest, and that police did not believe William's family were involved.

PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT IS WRITTEN BELOW. YOU MUST FOLLOW WHAT IS OUTLINED OR YOU WILL BE TIMED OUT OR BANNED!!!!

Thanks to DrSleuth for your help in writing up the information needed for the discussion.

Here is what we can and cannot discuss.

No identifying the biological family, the foster family or any associates ( ie siblings, etc ) or their addresses, places of employment or childcare, etc

They can be identified as bio mother etc & female foster carer etc

At the inquest, they are known as biological mother & father. Foster family are known as FFC ( female foster carer ) MFC ( male foster carer ) FFGM ( female foster grandmother ) etc
REMEMBER THE ABOVE PEOPLE
CANNOT BE IDENTIFIED USING THEIR INITIALS.

Prior to the coronial inquest, the bio families could be identified, but it was overturned by the coroner for the inquest.

I am very sorry it took me so long to open this thread back up. Please keep in mind we are short handed so if this thread starts to get out of control with alerts we will have to close it again.
Please do not hesitate to alert but make sure the alert is truly needed. We have experienced a lot of tit for tat alerts and that makes me foam at the mouth, grow hair on my hands and my teeth turn into fangs. In other words please be sure when you post you are posting within our terms of service.

Thank you,
Tricia

Rules Etiquette & Information

William Tyrrell MEDIA/TIMELINE *NO DISCUSSION*

Thread #28 Thread #29 Thread #30 Thread #31 Thread #32 Thread #33 Thread #34 Thread #35
Thread #36 Thread #37 Thread #38 Thread #39 Thread #40 Thread #41 Thread #42
Thread #43
- Australia - Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #43
Thread #44 - Australia - Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #44
Thread #45 - Australia - Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #45
Thread #46 - Australia - Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #46
Thread #47 - Australia - Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #47
Thread #48
Thread #49
Thread #50
Thread #51
Thread #52

Last edited by a moderator:
PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT IS WRITTEN BELOW. YOU MUST FOLLOW WHAT IS OUTLINED OR YOU WILL BE TIMED OUT OR BANNED!!!!

Thanks to DrSleuth for your help in writing up the information needed for the discussion.

Here is what we can and cannot discuss.

No identifying the biological family, the foster family or any associates ( ie siblings, etc ) or their addresses, places of employment or childcare, etc

At the inquest, they are known as biological mother & father. Foster family are known as FFC ( female foster carer ) MFC ( male foster carer ) FFGM ( female foster grandmother ) etc
REMEMBER THE ABOVE PEOPLE CANNOT BE IDENTIFIED USING THEIR INITIALS.

Prior to the coronial inquest, the bio families could be identified, but it was overturned by the coroner for the inquest.

I am very sorry it took me so long to open this thread back up. Please keep in mind we are short handed so if this thread starts to get out of control with alerts we will have to close it again.
Please do not hesitate to alert but make sure the alert is truly needed. We have experienced a lot of tit for tat alerts and that makes me foam at the mouth, grow hair on my hands and my teeth turn into fangs. In other words please be sure when you post you are posting within our terms of service.

Thank you,
Tricia

I will keep posting the information as soon as we are certain everyone understands who they cannot identify. One more time:

REMEMBER THE ABOVE PEOPLE CANNOT BE IDENTIFIED USING THEIR INITIALS.

Respectfully I disagree, did AJ have a plan to take his son ? I think he just used him as an alibi. As far as 99.9 % of the time, that’s AJs response, hardly credible. Son had no idea about a plan to go looking for scrap metal.

So which family member/s said
The family of convicted paedophile Tony Jones say he told them on the day William vanished that he was going to visit convicted child abuser Paul Bickford, and that when Jones returned in the afternoon he was drunk.

The alibi Jones has provided to police is that he was out in the bush collecting scrap metal.

We’re for Sydney | Daily Telegraph
William Tyrrell: Paedophiles ‘met’ the day toddler vanished, both deny involvement

Mr Jones also told the inquest that he met Frank Abbott - a man who was living in the Kendall area at the time of William's disappearance and who has been described as a person of interest - inside Grafton Prison last year.

The Jones' home in Wauchope was on the same street as Abbott's son-in-law, the inquest heard, but Mr Jones said the first time he laid eyes on Abbott was when he "walked up to me in Grafton jail and said ‘Do you know Tony Jones’?"

He did not admit to being Tony Jones, citing what Abbot had "been crapping on about in the cell".

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw...liam-tyrrell-disappeared-20200310-p548py.html

What Abbot was crapping on with. :rolleyes:
and why would he ask if he knew AJ ??

It seems that TJ was investigated by Strike Force Rosann at the time and "under the microscope" per this msm article. Wonder if police still consider him a POI?
(quote)
Jones, of Wauchope on the state’s mid north coast, was convicted of child sex offences after pleading guilty earlier this year and sentenced today to three years in prison with a non-parole period of two years.

Jones, 59, is being investigated by Strike Force Rosann – the team of detectives probing the suspected abduction of William Tyrrell.

The Daily Telegraph revealed earlier this month that Jones was under the microscope in relation to the disappearance of Spiderman-loving William.

So which family member/s said
The family of convicted paedophile Tony Jones say he told them on the day William vanished that he was going to visit convicted child abuser Paul Bickford, and that when Jones returned in the afternoon he was drunk.

The alibi Jones has provided to police is that he was out in the bush collecting scrap metal.

William Tyrrell: Paedophiles ‘met’ the day toddler vanished, both deny involvement
This man is stupid, he’s given his supposed alibi for that day but now has no recollection, he’s a prosecutor’s dream

The inquiry must be pure hell for William’s family.
How they have the strength to sit there everyday and watch this parade of paedophiles and wonder who is guilty is beyond me.
I find myself hoping it’s not TJ he seems so evil, but then we haven’t seen FA in action yet.

The court heard Mr Gardoll stopped speaking to his father when he found out he drugged his mother and was jailed for child sex offences weeks after William Tyrrell's disappearance.
Convicted paedophile lashes out after being unable to say where he was the day William Tyrrell disappeared

When did this drugging occur? Must have been after the morning of the 12 September 2014 given AJ ex was of the belief that he was scapping with their son and before the 20th when AJ was arrested for child sexual abuse.

The court heard Mr Gardoll stopped speaking to his father when he found out he drugged his mother and was jailed for child sex offences weeks after William Tyrrell's disappearance.
Convicted paedophile lashes out after being unable to say where he was the day William Tyrrell disappeared

When did this drugging occur? Must have been after the morning of the 12 September 2014 given AJ ex was of the belief that he was scapping with their son and before the 20th when AJ was arrested for child sexual abuse.
He sure is a real piece of work. No idea about the drugging, as it's the first i have heard of it?

Unless their was a legitimate reason for AJ to be in Benaroon Drive that morning which to date there doesn’t appear to be one, I can’t see the connection here other than him being just another sex offender like all the other sex offenders who just so happened to be living in or around the town of Kendall. The only FACT that stands out to me is that all these predators and the number of them is gobsmacking, have been allowed to reside and live seemingly normal lives in areas that are abundant with families with children whom were non the wiser. Until now. None of these sinister characters like AJ PB BS who all have a history of similar offences and who most likely formed a connection with one another either through or because of these offences have ever been convicted of kidnapping a child or murdering a child. They may be pedophiles but that doesn’t automatically make them kidnappers and killers. FA on the other hand I don’t know as not much about his past has been released other than the suspected murder Helen Harrison but even a jury twice didn’t find him guilty of that. Yes these men look shady as hell but their is no evidence to suggest or prove that either of them were their at that place at that time on that morning.

Unless their was a legitimate reason for AJ to be in Benaroon Drive that morning which to date there doesn’t appear to be one, I can’t see the connection here other than him being just another sex offender like all the other sex offenders who just so happened to be living in or around the town of Kendall. The only FACT that stands out to me is that all these predators and the number of them is gobsmacking, have been allowed to reside and live seemingly normal lives in areas that are abundant with families with children whom were non the wiser. Until now. None of these sinister characters like AJ PB BS who all have a history of similar offences and who most likely formed a connection with one another either through or because of these offences have ever been convicted of kidnapping a child or murdering a child. They may be pedophiles but that doesn’t automatically make them kidnappers and killers. FA on the other hand I don’t know as not much about his past has been released other than the suspected murder Helen Harrison but even a jury twice didn’t find him guilty of that. Yes these men look shady as hell but their is no evidence to suggest or prove that either of them were their at that place at that time on that morning.
I’d say watch this space

I think the reason AJ has come under suspicion is because MJ who testified yesterday, saw AJ parked at the Lake nearby, looking suspicious…. the same day that William went missing.... We only heard that for the first time yesterday....

Man fleeced $20 for beer in Tyrrell search

"He said he got $20 instead of a fuel voucher and he bought long necks with it and he was going out with his mate Paul for the day."

So instead of going searching which may have been an initial cover, ie get involved and look innocent... changed plans then decided they better get alibis straight over some beer?
Way too many hideous characters for my liking and too many lies and “don’t recalls” and changed stories and more coincidences than anyone could ever make up in the biggest crime novel! Someone has to break soon surely!

Was William drugged as well?
A chilling thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members