Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
sosocurious said:
Abbott told the court that, after he met Mr Jones inside prison, he was put in isolation.

"I was locked in me room for a number of weeks until you were moved out of there, because the officer said I was going to be shivved [stabbed]."

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw...-of-murdering-schoolgirl-20200311-p548yl.html
Witness in William Tyrrell inquest acquitted of murdering schoolgirl

IMO there’s history between FA & TJ & it’s all about to unfold .......... wonder who gets to claim that huge reward ?
Thinking though of why it didn’t bring results - if you’re in the clink / doomed for it or more - and have no one who wants to claim any part of you - what use is $ more than the basic provisions

Interesting what he stated.

I wonder if TJ was involved in Williams disappearance and FA knew something that a hit might have been put on FA in jail to keep his mouth shut?

All possibilities not saying any involvement but just a strange thing reported by Abbot.

and Abbott certainly was taking an interest. Not only true crime/sleuths are interested in murder cases, murderers are exactly the same, it's an awful fact and they participate in forums too. :eek: I'm not saying Abbott is responsible for WT, but he could have murdered others. jmo

The murderer of 22 yr old UK backpacker, Grace Millane, talked about murders and burial sites with his date the day after he killed Grace, it was a tinder date and he couldn't help himself but test the waters, he was actually talking about himself and what he'd done. He lied about being friends with police and having inside knowledge.

We talked about him being friends with lots of policemen.
He said they were having a tough time because of bodies going missing in the Waitākere Ranges (where Ms Millane's body would later be found). Police dogs can only smell four feet deep so if they are buried deeper than that, they can't find them.
He told me about a guy he knew in Australia who had consensual rough sex involving strangulation with his girlfriend but ended up accidentally killing her.

'I went on a date with Grace Millane's killer'
Well gosh.. there’s a good reason to stay away from Tinder :eek:

How does he know what a dead human smells like

The question was asked of FA by the Anderson's. Doesn't say if FA answered.

“We said it’s probably a dead kangaroo and he said, ‘I know the difference between a dead kangaroo and a human smell’.

“I said how would you know what a dead human smells like, because I certainly didn’t.”

NoCookies | The Australian
William Tyrrell inquest: ‘I know the difference between a dead kangaroo and a human smell’

Last edited:
Lia Harris
@LiaJHarris

·
2m

He told the court on another occasion he spoke about “the smell” and when Mr Anderson suggested it could be a dead kangaroo, he claimed Abbott responded “I know the difference between a dead kangaroo and a dead human smell”.
BBM, And did the court ask him how he knew that??

The question of FA was asked by the Anderson's. Doesn't say if FA answered.

“We said it’s probably a dead kangaroo and he said, ‘I know the difference between a dead kangaroo and a human smell’.

“I said how would you know what a dead human smells like, because I certainly didn’t.”

NoCookies | The Australian
William Tyrrell inquest: ‘I know the difference between a dead kangaroo and a human smell’
Lias tweet worded a little different

Lia Harris
@LiaJHarris

·
2h

He told the court on another occasion he spoke about “the smell” and when Mr Anderson suggested it could be a dead kangaroo, he claimed Abbott responded “I know the difference between a dead kangaroo and a dead human smell”.

Aren’t they similar marks to those on face of GERARD Baden-Clay murdered his wife Allison ?

Bit more of a discription of those so called oyster scratches.

Mrs Northam's husband had been a friend of Abbott's since the days when the couple employed him in their scrap metal business.
"Both of them were keen punters so they'd talk about this race, this horse and they just kept it on," she told the NSW Coroners Court.

In 1996, three days after Ms Cox went missing, the Northams dropped into Johns River and noticed Abbott sporting large scratches on his arm.
"(My husband) said 'What happened to your arm?' and Frank just said 'Oysters'," Mrs Northam told the NSW Coroners Court.
"But they didn't look like oyster scratches to me.
"They're more than just random scratches. These were more probably seven or eight marks on the arm, more like finger marks ... (something) had gouged skin out."
In a police statement tendered at the inquest, Mrs Northam describes the "gouge marks" as "long and straight" and looking "a few days old as they had a kind of feisty look that wounds get before they start to heal".

Cold-case murder raised at William Tyrrell inquest

Lia Harris
@LiaJHarris

·
1m

She told the court on one occasion he came to her shop in a white station wagon to show her some items.

Like this?

r0_0_620_349_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

Police confirm car seized in William Tyrrell investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics