Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #53

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I’ve been avoiding getting too involved this time around to protect my mental health, but this pricked my ears a little. Let’s not forget that TJ is connected to the BGM via Kim Loweke, and now we have uncertainty over whether TJ and FA knew each other when William disappeared. Just wanted to throw that reminder out there, but it may not be where the inquest is heading.

Just expanding this line of thought and wanted to also throw the reminder out there that the vehicle that Mr Chapman saw was heading in the direction of where FA was living at the time, with a woman driving. Could be nothing and I could just be searching for the most optimistic possibilities, but it would be amazing if this all connected somehow and there’s still a chance.

I was actually thinking his son?
But why would you suggest the son when she said he looked like TJ and the son doesn’t seem to be a poi like his father. Scary looking guy though !

sorry my response won’t clear so had to include in this post to Georgy, they don’t look alike in a way where one could be mistaken for the other ? Do you have reason to believe it could have been the son , if so that’s a whole new can of worms

So you dont think they look alike?

But why would you suggest the son when she said he looked like TJ and the son doesn’t seem to be a poi like his father. Scary looking guy though !

He is scary looking. He does look like AJ minus the tatts. imo

Abbott is among hundreds of "persons of interest" in the Tyrrell investigation. No one has ever been charged over the boy's disappearance, the media is still saying today.

Lordy the mind boggles.

Where is William.

For anyone who was at the inquest: were there any further details about the woman and child, or the vehicle, or the trip??

Was Ms Northam asked about any of this yesterday? Had her husband talked to her about it?

It seems like an incredible development if there's any chance the child might be William.

sorry my response won’t clear so had to include in this post to Georgy, they don’t look alike in a way where one could be mistaken for the other ? Do you have reason to believe it could have been the son , if so that’s a whole new can of worms
Maybe Ray ?

He is not TJ biological son. He is the son of TJ ex wife.

Is he referred to as step son in court, i wonder. Being as he is so angry at AJ, you would think he would be stating he is not my father. imo

However, Mr Gardoll arrived at their house mid-morning, and he said on Tuesday his father neither made plans with him nor arrived to pick him up.

Man has no memory of day Tyrrell vanished

Is he referred to as step son in court, i wonder. Being as he is so angry at AJ, you would think he would be stating he is not my father. imo

However, Mr Gardoll arrived at their house mid-morning, and he said on Tuesday his father neither made plans with him nor arrived to pick him up.

Man has no memory of day Tyrrell vanished
Yes you’d think he’d be quick to deny being related to TJ !

What I don’t understand is that if FA, TJ or any of the other unsavoury characters that have been mentioned had anything to do with Williams disappearance, why nobody has come forward and dobbed each other in for the million dollar reward. They all sound as if they would stab each other in the back to make a few dollars.

Yes I know. But I have read also on twitter (Lia Harris) Duanes wife wrote yesterday that if Lia continues to call him TJ son they would sue. It has since been deleted.
If that’s the case about sueing she has pretty much every news publication to go after as they are all referring to him as son.

What I don’t understand is that if FA, TJ or any of the other unsavoury characters that have been mentioned had anything to do with Williams disappearance, why nobody has come forward and dobbed each other in for the million dollar reward. They all sound as if they would stab each other in the back to make a few dollars.
Possibly all involved

No i dont, to answer your question..but IMO they do look alike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members