Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #53

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I don’t understand is that if FA, TJ or any of the other unsavoury characters that have been mentioned had anything to do with Williams disappearance, why nobody has come forward and dobbed each other in for the million dollar reward. They all sound as if they would stab each other in the back to make a few dollars.

Maybe everyone who knows something has been involved enough that they will be charged instead of getting immunity if they claim the reward?

Edit: Sorry TBL, didn’t see that you pretty much said this before I posted

Maybe everyone who knows something has been involved enough that they will be charged instead of getting immunity if they claim the reward?

Edit: Sorry TBL, didn’t see that you pretty much said this before I posted
That conjures up some terrible images!

Gardoll seems to have been Debbie's maiden name ( I reference a dog burying incident). Son won't let 'sleeping' dog lie

So if AJ was his father and his mother took the name Jones (whether married or not) then you would think Duane would have taken his father's name also.

Gardoll seems to have been Debbie's maiden name ( I reference a dog burying incident). Son won't let 'sleeping' dog lie

So if AJ was his father and his mother took the name Jones (whether married or not) then you would think Duane would have taken his father's name also.
Oh yes, the dog incident, I remember that.

What I don’t understand is that if FA, TJ or any of the other unsavoury characters that have been mentioned had anything to do with Williams disappearance, why nobody has come forward and dobbed each other in for the million dollar reward. They all sound as if they would stab each other in the back to make a few dollars.
yes i would think TJ would be onto the reward quick smart

Can someone refresh my memory about a story that Geoff Owen phoned FGM several days before WT disappeared, and spoke to her "daughter" about a quote for some work?

I'm wondering if he was the person who FFC saw drive past on that morning (green/teal car). If he saw a strange car in the driveway, he might have decided to call back later.

I find it a bit odd that FGM was talking about doing some work on the house after a buyer had been found for the house. So maybe I have this wrong?

Can someone refresh my memory about a story that Geoff Owen phoned FGM several days before WT disappeared, and spoke to her "daughter" about a quote for some work?

I'm wondering if he was the person who FFC saw drive past on that morning (green/teal car). If he saw a strange car in the driveway, he might have decided to call back later.

I find it a bit odd that FGM was talking about doing some work on the house after a buyer had been found for the house. So maybe I have this wrong?
Could have been part of the contract of sale to have it fixed. That would be not unheard of .

Maybe the buyer had had a building inspection on the house and the sale was dependent on work being done on the deck before settlement.

I think Abbott is just being a pest.
Still trying to work out a senerio to place FA at bennaroon drive that morning.
my thoughts on this is,he drove to friend Rays and or walked..but im now awaiting the info about Abbot giving a women and a child a lift ???? that creeps me out after the neighbor said he tried to get into her car.....but it also tells me he had a working car and was driving..plus i think GO is a connection

Geoff Owen made two calls to fgm house , one the day before William arrived, and one the morning William went missing.
However FM missed his call.
He was eager to get to get around to the house it seems.
If FA is involved, it has to be threw GO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member