Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #53

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok so initially i thought the report said two boys, and immediately thought of williams bio siblings, then misread another headline which said plus a young girl, so thinking it was their sister ruled them out, now i realise it was the carers daughter....confusing!!

so, could it possibly be them? bio siblings?
what if their mother sometimes left them with their grandmother or kl and all their connections, could they have been in the company of these bad people hatching up a plan, sounds far fetched but it now seems like a big far reaching spider web?

ok so initially i thought the report said two boys, and immediately thought of williams bio siblings, then misread another headline which said plus a young girl, so thinking it was their sister ruled them out, now i realise it was the carers daughter....confusing!!

what if their mother sometimes left them with their grandmother or kl and all their connections, could they have been in the company of these bad people hatching up a plan, sounds far fetched but it now seems like a big far reaching spider web?
Can’t see the connection to FA there, lots of people have 2 little boys.

Can’t see the connection to FA there, lots of people have 2 little boys.
bgm,kl, tj, fa etc etc?

The conversation with the boys all happened on the woman’s first meeting with the boys.

She later told her mother, who urged her to contact CrimeStoppers.

She agreed that NSW police then came and took a statement.

The woman told the court that she didn’t ask the boys where they’d seen the suitcase.

NoCookies | The Australian
William Tyrrell inquest: Boys claim William killed, stuffed in suitcase
BBM, So per this article the police were notified of this information and took a statement.
If the woman didn't ask the boys about the suitcase i would certainly hope the police investigated all this information thoroughly, as i'm sure they would have.
Whether any of it has given them a lead in this case though is another matter? And if it was years ago? it doesn't seem to have gone anywhere, not yet that we're aware of, as to date there have been no arrests.

what scene ? 48 benaroon drive obviously.
so from the evidence we have now, william ran around from the front yard.
got taken from FA ???
No one saw exactly where WT ran to far as i'm aware? FFC was listening to him she didn't see exactly where he went per her testimony.

William Tyrrell: ‘One million reasons’ to come forward over toddler’s abduction
7:29pm September 12, 2016

http%3a%2f%2fprod.static9.net.au%2f_%2fmedia%2fimages%2f2015%2fapril%2f17%2f1604_william_tyrrell_1.ashx%3fw%3d603

A $1 million reward, the largest in New South Wales history, has been announced for information that leads to the arrest of the person who abducted missing toddler William Tyrrell, or for the boy’s safe return or recovery.

William, then aged three, went missing from the backyard of his grandmother’s home in Kendall, on the state's mid-north coast, on September 12, 2014.

[...]

"You’re in a much better position if you come to us than if we come to you."

Det. Insp. Jubelin also said the investigation was "a long way" from going to a coronial inquest, and that police did not believe William's family were involved.

PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT IS WRITTEN BELOW. YOU MUST FOLLOW WHAT IS OUTLINED OR YOU WILL BE TIMED OUT OR BANNED!!!!

Thanks to DrSleuth for your help in writing up the information needed for the discussion.

Here is what we can and cannot discuss.

No identifying the biological family, the foster family or any associates ( ie siblings, etc ) or their addresses, places of employment or childcare, etc

They can be identified as bio mother etc & female foster carer etc

At the inquest, they are known as biological mother & father. Foster family are known as FFC ( female foster carer ) MFC ( male foster carer ) FFGM ( female foster grandmother ) etc
REMEMBER THE ABOVE PEOPLE
CANNOT BE IDENTIFIED USING THEIR INITIALS.

Prior to the coronial inquest, the bio families could be identified, but it was overturned by the coroner for the inquest.

I am very sorry it took me so long to open this thread back up. Please keep in mind we are short handed so if this thread starts to get out of control with alerts we will have to close it again.
Please do not hesitate to alert but make sure the alert is truly needed. We have experienced a lot of tit for tat alerts and that makes me foam at the mouth, grow hair on my hands and my teeth turn into fangs. In other words please be sure when you post you are posting within our terms of service.

Thank you,
Tricia

Rules Etiquette & Information

William Tyrrell MEDIA/TIMELINE *NO DISCUSSION*

Thread #28 Thread #29 Thread #30 Thread #31 Thread #32 Thread #33 Thread #34 Thread #35
Thread #36 Thread #37 Thread #38 Thread #39 Thread #40 Thread #41 Thread #42
Thread #43
- Australia - Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #43
Thread #44 - Australia - Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #44
Thread #45 - Australia - Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #45
Thread #46 - Australia - Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #46
Thread #47 - Australia - Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #47
Thread #48
Thread #49
Thread #50
Thread #51
Thread #52
@Get_Smart FYI

obviously these boys claims about fa would have been thoroughly checked out, so was it just something someone said to scare them or police just cant find enough evidence to arrest? and if it was a solid lead why waste all that time on ps, unless he does know something and too scared to say, i cant see him hanging out with tj and fa?

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

obviously these boys claims about fa would have been thoroughly checked out, so was it just something someone said to scare them or police just cant find enough evidence to arrest? and if it was a solid lead why waste all that time on ps, unless he does know something and too scared to say, i cant see him hanging out with tj and fa?

Gary Jubilen would of been all over this , instead PS, BS???

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, I appreciate each and everyone of you and the posts you all share- I too am in need of finding out answers about dear little William and I feel like this inquest is so close to getting results for him & his family. <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah agree. If there was a suitcase at all i think that would of been checked out for sure, but getting little snippets of information via tweets isn't really enough to get the full picture of what this is really all about, IMO.

I don't understand how , you guys think GJ wouldn't acknowledge this crucial evidence , over PS and BS????

No Bio family or their "supporters/ advocates " were there at all this week. The FFC was & has been there everyday.
Maybe Bio family not there as they all live in Sydney, where it will most likely return IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HatsDom