Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #53

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand how , you guys think GJ wouldn't acknowledge this crucial evidence , over PS and BS????
I think in any such investigation all POI's would have to be checked out. Perhaps GJ did investigate this and nothing came of it. Same as GJ didn't give much validity to Chapman's sighting of WT in the vehicle he claims he saw.

I don't understand how , you guys think GJ wouldn't acknowledge this crucial evidence , over PS and BS????

I have no doubt he would have acknowledged the info.

I don't think one would have been more important than the other either, I think all were being investigated at the same time.

Jubes did prepare the brief for the Coroner, if this info wasn't in the brief we wouldn't be hearing about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you think it will be? Can they extend it if necessary?

They can, but I think they want to finish it asap.

We discussed witness numbers the other day and it did seem to fit into next week. I think this week has been good compared to other weeks where it has been shut down, closed court etc., they seem to be getting through a bit.

They can, but I think they want to finish it asap.

We discussed witness numbers the other day and it did seem to fit into next week. I think this week has been good compared to other weeks where it has been shut down, closed court etc., they seem to be getting through a bit.
Thanks for clarifying.

<modsnip: quoted post was remove>

ok so initially i thought the report said two boys, and immediately thought of williams bio siblings, then misread another headline which said plus a young girl, so thinking it was their sister ruled them out, now i realise it was the carers daughter....confusing!!

so, could it possibly be them? bio siblings?
what if their mother sometimes left them with their grandmother or kl and all their connections, could they have been in the company of these bad people hatching up a plan, sounds far fetched but it now seems like a big far reaching spider web?
Bio mother was heavily pregnant when her son dissappeared..the ages just dont fit IMO

ThanksParaK, but no one's holding a gun to my head making me go ;), it's my choice , all for William x
Dr Sleuth, what is your feeling about FA after these past few days? Do you think he really was involved or that he gets some kind of perverted / sick pleasure from alluding he may have?

I hope you don't mind me asking. We are really only getting snippets of these stories.

IIRC, The Coroner had a 2000 page document re the investigation into the disappearance of William Tyrrell up to when the Coronial Inquest first started. That's a lot of information to go through. I don't know for sure, but i think they would want to go through all the information and witnesses to rule in or rule out what possibly happened to WT, and who was responsible so further recommendations can be made in regard to his case to further the investigation to hopefully bring some closure for his loved ones.

IIRC, The Coroner had a 2000 page document re the investigation into the disappearance of William Tyrrell up to when the Coronial Inquest first started. That's a lot of information to go through. I don't know for sure, but i think they would want to go through all the information and witnesses to rule in or rule out what possibly happened to WT, and who was responsible so further recommendations can be made in regard to his case to further the investigation to hopefully bring some closure for his loved ones.

IMO the Coroner will go through all the information, some however will not be aired at the Inquest. Information will be available to the Coroner via Witness statements, Video Interviews etc etc., we won't get to see everything available, or the information provided in Closed Court due to it being an ongoing investigation.

We won't get a decision from the Coroner for months. But I hope that anything is helpful and assists in finding William.

IMO the Coroner will go through all the information, some however will not be aired at the Inquest. Information will be available to the Coroner via Witness statements, Video Interviews etc etc., we won't get to see everything available, or the information provided in Closed Court due to it being an ongoing investigation.

We won't get a decision from the Coroner for months. But I hope that anything is helpful and assists in finding William.
Yes exactly.

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

Bio mother was heavily pregnant when her son dissappeared..the ages just dont fit IMO
oh ok thats good, thanks for clarifying,
but do we know the ages of the young boys who spoke of the suitcase?

I’m still searching for any information that FGM told lots of people, shop owners and tradies.
I think that would be helpful to know who.
Maybe it was deleted, maybe it wasn’t ever there in MSM.

was just thinking about the ‘connections’ & surely BS & TJ knew FGM’s status from Kim & her dear friend NC - so wouldn’t it be quite feasible that people might expect to find the children at her place on the weekend. Maybe someone mentioned they’d left daycare early & put 2 & 2 together ?

I don’t believe William’s disappearance was ‘on the spur of the moment’ (although I do believe the intention would’ve been to get both children)

*Vehicles checked out the street & made sure the children were there & that FMC had left.
*Vehicles leave the street & wait in an arranged area.
*Abductors approach the rear of FGM’s home via bush area, grab William & depart on foot to waiting vehicles
* only 1 child taken, so other car follows with no child in it.

All Just my Wonderings & Ponderings ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member