Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #53

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok so initially i thought the report said two boys, and immediately thought of williams bio siblings, then misread another headline which said plus a young girl, so thinking it was their sister ruled them out, now i realise it was the carers daughter....confusing!!

so, could it possibly be them? bio siblings?
what if their mother sometimes left them with their grandmother or kl and all their connections, could they have been in the company of these bad people hatching up a plan, sounds far fetched but it now seems like a big far reaching spider web?
They’d be too young I believe bear bear

what scene ? 48 benaroon drive obviously.
so from the evidence we have now, william ran around from the front yard.
got taken from FA ???

It’s been a very stressful day, I think it might be a good idea to relax a little IMO

BBM, So per this article the police were notified of this information and took a statement.
If the woman didn't ask the boys about the suitcase i would certainly hope the police investigated all this information thoroughly, as i'm sure they would have.
Whether any of it has given them a lead in this case though is another matter? And if it was years ago? it doesn't seem to have gone anywhere, not yet that we're aware of, as to date there have been no arrests.

one of the linked news reports a little earlier mentioned FA caravan & a dam in the property were search just 2weeks ago

hi FG - I did some calcs on that aspect but imo they would be far too young
"A NSW Police spokesperson today told news.com.au that Ms Tyrrell “allegedly repeatedly swore at the officers in the presence of two children” when the authorities arrived on the scene."
I also remember the pic, which was taken of her and 2 boys (no toddlers!).

Georgy, to me young can be under teenager age, but then I was called young at the age of 14 years(Which was in the 80's), in my welfare files states young girl made statements regarding placement she was living in and relates to incidents.....such and such....
Very late, I finally caught up with the news and up date as I been looking after sick family members all day.
What a shock, Dr S it would had been horrible to hear this and everyone in the court room. It just shook me up, I don't think I will be sleeping for awhile. Currently I trying to think FA told these boys is a story to scare them keep their mouths shut but I not convincing myself very well. K Pearse in a suitcase was dumped beside a highway. Keisha was in a suitcase but dumped in the bush scrub if I go by my memory.
Those boys even now would still so frighten after all these years. Afraid but still spoke up. But I know this will affect them for many years,I wish deeply in my heart that it could be proven it is a horrible story to give the boys,Tanya and her Mother peace of mind.

obviously these boys claims about fa would have been thoroughly checked out, so was it just something someone said to scare them or police just cant find enough evidence to arrest? and if it was a solid lead why waste all that time on ps, unless he does know something and too scared to say, i cant see him hanging out with tj and fa?
I can’t either bear bear - but he did spend a lot of time walking around tracks & talking with people; who knows what he may have seen or heard. He himself has said he has his ideas on who’s responsible but he’s not going to share them ...imo

ADMIN WARNING:

Well, there's an hour of my life I will never get back :rolleyes:

95% of the members in here last night should all be on a TO for bickering, rudeness, personalizing, and otherwise off topic posts, resulting in a massive cleanup of over 80 posts.

This is unacceptable and if members go down this road again, we can close the general discussion thread and make it Media, Maps, Timeline *NO DISCUSSION*

Last edited:
Lia Harris
@LiaJHarris

·
22h

The court heard Tanya cared for two young boys for a week in 2018. She later told police they were listening to “a William Tyrrell song” when one of the boys told her “I know who killed William” and they’d been told not to tell anyone or their “mum’s neck could get snapped”.

I think she must be an adult if caring for the kids for a week?

(snip)
“I know who killed William” and they’d been told not to tell anyone or their “mum’s neck could get snapped”.

I think it's quite possible that they were told this by someone other than FA, maybe even their own mum.

The tweets don't really give us much context, perhaps Dr Sleuth could comment?

I think it's quite possible that they were told this by someone other than FA, maybe even their own mum.

The tweets don't really give us much context, perhaps Dr Sleuth could comment?
The witness said the boys were told by their "Pop". I don't know why the media have said it was FA as that wasn't said in court :eek:

The witness said the boys were told by their "Pop". I don't know why the media have said it was FA as that wasn't said in court :eek:
Thanks Doctor. And from the earlier tweets, I got the impression that the boys had told Tanya only and that Tanya had told her mother Amy? Or do you think that Amy also questioned the boys? Just wondering if it was only Tanya's word or if she was backed up by Amy? Were you able to work this out from hearing it directly?
Tweets FYI
Tanya: "The court heard Tanya cared for two young boys for a week in 2018. She later told police they were listening to “a William Tyrrell song” when one of the boys told her “I know who killed William” and they’d been told not to tell anyone or their “mum’s neck could get snapped”. She told the court the boy claimed they “had him in a suitcase and they’d seen the suitcase”. The court heard the other boy got “a bit cross” and said “you’re not supposed to tell anyone”. She told the court “he seemed serious, but, like, scared”.

Amy: Amy told the court Tanya told her one of the boys “had told her what had happened to William Tyrrell and that he’d been killed, placed in a suitcase and buried” and that she “had no thought they may have been making it up” The woman claimed the boy told her it was Frank Abbott who had killed William Tyrrell.

The witness said the boys were told (snip). I don't know why the media have said it was FA as that wasn't said in court :eek:

The media have probably said Frank Abbott in an effort to keep the identity of the boys confidential. Personally I wouldn't reveal this drsleuth out of concern for the witnesses and the boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrayZee