Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #53

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADMIN WARNING:

Well, there's an hour of my life I will never get back :rolleyes:

95% of the member in here last night should all be on a TO for bickering, rudeness, personalizing, and otherwise off topic posts, resulting in a massive cleanup of over 80 posts.

This is unacceptable and if members go down this road again, we can close the general discussion thread and make it Media, Maps, Timeline *NO DISCUSSION*
oh man....
only the other night on you tube tricia was complimenting us aussies for our non dibby dobby, make little work for the mods threads! :confused:

moo:)

OK, so it is clear ( which I thought I was earlier) , I was hoping not to have to type this all out, as it is distressing, but here we are..............

Jeffrey said to Tanya that he knew who killed William Tyrrell.

Tanya asked "who?" & Jeffrey said " my Pop"

Mr Craddock: You were telling us that Jeffrey said that his Pop killed William Tyrrell. Did he tell you in that room that day that he had him in a suitcase & that they ( Jeffrey & Matthew) had seen the suitcase?

Tanya : "Yes"

Mr Craddock : Did they also say he was deceased & they didn't see the body?

Tanya : Yes

Mr Craddock : Did Jeffery tell you the person who done it, said that if they told anyone that your mums neck would get snapped ?

Tanya : " Yes"

Mr Craddock : When Matthew reacted to what Jeffery was saying, did he say " You're not supposed to tell anyone?"

Tanya : "Yes "

Mr Craddock : And did one of them say " If we told anyone , our Pop would snap our mums neck?"

Mr Craddock : Now umm, Jeffery said " we've seen the suitcase?"

Mr Craddock : But not the body?

Tanya : " Yes"

Mr Craddock : Did the boys tell you that Pop showed them the suitcase?

Tanya :" Yes"

Mr Craddock : And was Matthew , while these things being said, getting cross at Jeffrey & trying to get him to be quite ?

Mr Craddock : Saying " stop you're not supposed to say anything ?"

I hope that is clear, as you can clearly see FA was not mentioned in any of these conversations.

So Frank Abbott, who was employed to "do odd jobs" in a scrap metal yard at Taree/Old Bar didn't know Tony Jones, who collected scrap metal around Wauchope?? Hmmmm.

Would the scrap metal yard where Abbott worked, be the closet to Jones?

OK, so it is clear ( which I thought I was earlier) , I was hoping not to have to type this all out, as it is distressing, but here we are..............
Snip

Dr you have completely missed the point being made.:(

I only hope people familiar with those involved are not here reading and putting two and two together for the sake of the boys.

holy moly
I am trying very hard to connect dots <modsnip>.

can someone clarify for me who the two little boys belong to. their mother and subsequently their grandfather?
if its off limits a point in the right direction pretty please??

can I knock frank abbott off the list or is it his grandsons ?
looking at msm it is implied its indeed frank abbott.

is this not correct??

edited to add another question

moo

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes I can clearly see what Lia has tweeted (which was also about 1/2 hr after) What she has tweeted is not what the witness said in court. :rolleyes:

Court finished @ 12:31pm

Lia Harris
@LiaJHarris

The woman claimed the boy told her it was Frank Abbott who had killed William Tyrrell.
1:09 PM · Mar 13, 2020 from Taree, New South Wales·Twitter for iPhone

Wonder why the Jurno's changed it, something has led them to do this as they all did.

Wonder why the Jurno's changed it, something has led them to do this as they all did.

It would have been changed due to the emphasis stressed by the Coroner and her assistant that NO IDENTIFYING information be divulged by the media as to the identity of the witnesses or the children being referenced in the testimony.

So is “ pop” FA. I’m totally confused !
From what I have gleaned from what doc was good enough to share with us, was at the inquest the word ‘Pop’ was used. There was no identification of the person giving evidence nor was there any mention of who ‘Pop’ is.

The confusion arose when the press, including LIA, used FA. This is apparently not what was said at all in court.

I think from there people can either draw their own conclusions or wait to see what comes out next week.

We need to respect the rights of the person giving evidence and the fact that there are no suppression orders in place, although pseudonyms are being used so perhaps we should leave it at that.

And again, thank you doc. We really do appreciate the long drives and hours that you’re putting in for us.

Last edited:
From what I have gleaned from what doc was good enough to share with us, was at the inquest the word ‘Pop’ was used. There was no identification of the person giving evidence nor was there any mention of who ‘Pop’ is.

The confusion arose when the press, including LIA, used FA. This is apparently not what was said at all in court.

I think from there people can either draw their own conclusions or wait to see what comes out next week.

We need to respect the rights of the person giving evidence and the fact that there are no suppression orders in place, although pseudonyms are being used so perhaps we should leave it at that.

And again, thank you doc. We really do appreciate the long drives and hours that you’re putting in for us.
Thanks , so confusing as it seems all media outlets have run with FA as the one the boys said. Very confusing indeed !

Thanks , so confusing as it seems all media outlets have run with FA as the one the boys said. Very confusing indeed !
Either the media knows something they shouldn't (ie the identity of the witnesses whose identities have been suppressed) or they have made a mistake (misheard or misunderstood the evidence).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo