Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #53

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well really it's a bit like the Court giving Williams sister the pseudo name Lindsay - most following the case knows what her name is.
Yes and the court NPO orders are being blatantly ignored and at this point in time anyone of us can find her name the ffc mfc and others names and pictures with a click of a button . So much for coming down on anyone violating these orders. The guy that was prosecuted for this “ criminali” still has all the content on Sm available for anyone to see.

Can anyone explain to me why FA has watching rights to the inquest from his prison cell?? His response to whether he wanted to question 'Tanya" was very intriguing. "No she has been through enough " It's all so confusing.
He is party to the proceedings by being called to testify and has not been provided legal aid as yet - so in effect is representing himself and allowed to ask questions.

Can anyone explain to me why FA has watching rights to the inquest from his prison cell?? His response to whether he wanted to question 'Tanya" was very intriguing. "No she has been through enough " It's all so confusing.

Post #2022 in thread #52 by Drsleuth:

Ok I was at the inquest yesterday.

FA at the moment is representing himself ( awaiting legal aid ) therefore he gets to ask any witnesses his own questions. He appears on the screen in a tiny corner down the bottom & it's very hard to see him. You actually forget he's even listening.

He asked DJ's if TJ's ever cut firewood. She replied " Yes". He sometimes helped a neighbour who had a side business of collecting firewood.

Not aiming this at anyone but in my recent experience, there isn't much attention given to providing anonymity in court to people who are entitled by law to have it. My experience was in a sexual assault case where the complainant was supposedly anonymous, but the 100 or so people who turned up (from whom the 12 would be chosen) all saw the person, heard her name and were told where she worked and the nature of the charges. This was so they could be excused if they knew any of the parties. The details of the case were all around the town by lunch time.

that is truly awful... and no doubt a common occurrence...

Post #2022 in thread #52 by Drsleuth:

Ok I was at the inquest yesterday.

FA at the moment is representing himself ( awaiting legal aid ) therefore he gets to ask any witnesses his own questions. He appears on the screen in a tiny corner down the bottom & it's very hard to see him. You actually forget he's even listening.

He asked DJ's if TJ's ever cut firewood. She replied " Yes". He sometimes helped a neighbour who had a side business of collecting firewood.
The neighbour presumably being the second person FA saw at the (log dump was that the term?) with the child/boy about 7yo.

Yes and so they should but anyone could be an observer at the inquest and could further report their actual identity to anyone. My point is if they needed a pseudonym then it shouldn’t have had them exposed to anyone off the street who could sit in on the inquest. They are now not anonymous. That’s my opinion

but that’s the balancing act with open court and witness protection - something that is not new and should be addressed in this day and age with SM and ease of communications IMO.

Yes and the court NPO orders are being blatantly ignored and at this point in time anyone of us can find her name the ffc mfc and others names and pictures with a click of a button . So much for coming down on anyone violating these orders. The guy that was prosecuted for this “ criminali” still has all the content on Sm available for anyone to see.

and as for these other disrespectful people... that is for the law to decide. Maybe it had not been reported and should be?

All in all. Tough week for all the family members present or not. I’m not sure I could have sat through it as the bio or fosters.

Lots of unanswered questions and loose ends with unpleasant scenarios.

Hoping an outcome is reached soon and hopeful its all just tall stories this week :(.

All in all. Tough week for all the family members present or not. I’m not sure I could have sat through it as the bio or fosters.

Lots of unanswered questions and loose ends with unpleasant scenarios.

Hoping an outcome is reached soon and hopeful its all just tall stories this week :(.
Amen to that JW

Hi guys,

Just popping up to ask/clarify that Craddock is still representing BS?

Mr Craddock : Did Jeffery tell you the person who done it, said that if they told anyone that your mums neck would get snapped ?

Tanya : " Yes"

Mr Craddock : When Matthew reacted to what Jeffery was saying, did he say " You're not supposed to tell anyone?"

Tanya : "Yes "

Mr Craddock : And did one of them say " If we told anyone , our Pop would snap our mums neck?"

Tanya : "Yes"
@drsleuth Could you please clarify if this was two separate threats made (according to the boys as per what was relayed by 'Tanya'), or whether this is the same threat mentioned twice in a row? ie was Tanya's mother (Amy) also threatened to have her neck snapped, or the one occurrence only, of the boys' mother's neck being snapped, if the boys were to 'tell'? TIA!

I’m just trying to understand. All news outlets that have reported on this inquest say FA was the one identified by the little boys. A poster here at the inquest says different . Totally confused
Thebottomline,

My understanding based on the MSM reports is that the children did say it was FA, it's just that the name they use for him starts with "P".

Hypothetical illustration: If I introduce you to my boss, Joe Bloggs, I could say either:
(a) "This is Joe Bloggs!" or
(b) "This is my boss!"

If I use (a) you will know his name.
If I use (b) you will know my relationship to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saygoodbyetohollywood