Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #53

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the shop was at Johns River? Still quite a walk depending on where he went approx 20km.

Lia Harris
@LiaJHarris

·
47m
The court heard before they owned the take away, they owned a general store in Johns River, where they met Frank Abbott, who’s now a suspect in the case. Ms Anderson told the court Abbott told them he’d been acquitted of a murder. “He used to discuss it with anybody or anyone”
Johns River was old shop and then when William went missing they had a takeaway in Wauchope.

Lia Harris
@LiaJHarris

·
2m

He told the court on another occasion he spoke about “the smell” and when Mr Anderson suggested it could be a dead kangaroo, he claimed Abbott responded “I know the difference between a dead kangaroo and a dead human smell”.
It seems that FA likes to play games. Cat and mouse.. where he is in control. Hopefully his habit of dropping hints and playing games will be his downfall. What a horrible man. IMO

Lia Harris
@LiaJHarris

·
2m

He told the court on another occasion he spoke about “the smell” and when Mr Anderson suggested it could be a dead kangaroo, he claimed Abbott responded “I know the difference between a dead kangaroo and a dead human smell”.
How does he know what a dead human smells like

In the news today!

A man has been charged after allegedly luring young children with lollies before sexually touching and taking explicit footage of them in Sydney's south-west yesterday.
Concerned neighbours have told police they saw the 68-year-old riding his bicycle down Oswald Street in Campsie before 6.30pm when he stopped and spoke to two children sitting in their front yard.
The man sat down with the children, aged four and six, and offered them lollies while filming them and then sexually touched one of them, police allege.

Man 'lured kids with lollies' before allegedly touching, filming them

Did they contact police about these strange comments? Surely alarm bells would’ve been ringing.... loudly!
Seems like these witnesses were only formally interviewed by police recently. Did it get lost on the crime stoppers line 1000s of pieces of information?
Especially when police were asking specifically for information about individuals taking an unusual interest in the case...

Lia Harris
@LiaJHarris

·
2m

Sounds to me like he takes pleasure from messing with people's heads. His bragging about being previously investigated for murder makes me think that he likes the notoriety... I don't think he actually is responsible. I think he's leveraging off someone else's dirty deeds and getting off on people's fear that it could be him.

All my opinions only.

Sounds to me like he takes pleasure from messing with people's heads. His bragging about being previously investigated for murder makes me think that he likes the notoriety... I don't think he actually is responsible. I think he's leveraging off someone else's dirty deeds and getting off on people's fear that it could be him.

All my opinions only.
Could be, but if he's anything like Daniel Holdom, he bragged too about killing people or knowing about their whereabouts without referencing them, he had killed Karlie Pearce-Stevenson and her 4 yr old daughter, Khandalyce, she was kept alive for sometime after her mother's murder. Their remains were found in 2 different states 2 years after being killed. Abbott should be taken seriously, imo.

I hope "being interested" in William's case doesn't make someone suspicious, or there is going to be a lot of people on here coming under suspicion. I would say the entire district would have been interested, if not the entire country. There has to be more to elevate him from a creepy sexual deviant to a possible suspect.

Could be, but if he's anything like Daniel Holdom, he bragged too about killing people or knowing about their whereabouts without referencing them, he had killed Karlie Pearce-Stevenson and her 4 yr old daughter, Khandalyce, she was kept alive for sometime after her mother's murder. Their remains were found in 2 different states 2 years after being killed. Abbott should be taken seriously, imo.
Don't get me wrong, I still think he needs to be investigated. Just get the feeling that he's " not the one".

JMO

I hope "being interested" in William's case doesn't make someone suspicious, or there is going to be a lot of people on here coming under suspicion. I would say the entire district would have been interested, if not the entire country. There has to be more to elevate him from a creepy sexual deviant to a possible suspect.
Deleted

Especially when police were asking specifically for information about individuals taking an unusual interest in the case...
and Abbott certainly was taking an interest. Not only true crime/sleuths are interested in murder cases, murderers are exactly the same, it's an awful fact and they participate in forums too. :eek: I'm not saying Abbott is responsible for WT, but he could have murdered others. jmo

The murderer of 22 yr old UK backpacker, Grace Millane, talked about murders and burial sites with his date the day after he killed Grace, it was a tinder date and he couldn't help himself but test the waters, he was actually talking about himself and what he'd done. He lied about being friends with police and having inside knowledge.

We talked about him being friends with lots of policemen.
He said they were having a tough time because of bodies going missing in the Waitākere Ranges (where Ms Millane's body would later be found). Police dogs can only smell four feet deep so if they are buried deeper than that, they can't find them.
He told me about a guy he knew in Australia who had consensual rough sex involving strangulation with his girlfriend but ended up accidentally killing her.

'I went on a date with Grace Millane's killer'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member