Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #54

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Deugirtni, last thread:

My guess is that the reporter wrote incorrect information at the time.. perhaps she got a list of names and then sleuthed or whatever,.... like someone else said, what are the chances... so my guess is that the list said 'Daniel' Parish (as opposed to Daniela), and that it was Martin Parish the pastor, and Daniel Parish his brother, who were on the list scheduled to testify for tranche#2, and not a Parish possibly related to 'Buzz Cafe'. Predicting we might hear from 'Daniel Parish' Tuesday, but just a guess. imo.

You've convinced me. Perhaps there were never any Parishes associated with the cafe at all. Martin and his wife who own the chapel and Daniel, somehow got garbled into Martin and his wife Daniela who owned the cafe. In my revised opinion.

Lia Harris
@LiaJHarris

The court heard Abbott told Mr Parish “I know where William Tyrrell is, check Geoff Owen’s place”. He’s now been excused.
This is all so confusing.. how can all this testimony have led to no arrests?? And if MP knew all these things about FA, why was he supporting him? It sounds like a group of men who all may have known what happened to William. How have they gotten away with it in the absence of any witnesses/forensic evidence? Poor little William.. evil and innocence certainly did collide that day :( IMO

This is all so confusing.. how can all this testimony have led to no arrests?? And if MP knew all these things about FA, why was he supporting him? It sounds like a group of men who all may have known what happened to William. How have they gotten away with it in the absence of any witnesses/forensic evidence? Poor little William.. evil and innocence certainly did collide that day :( IMO
Are you confusing Daniel Parish with his brother Martin? Martin is the preacher man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo