Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #54

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought this made it sound like FA may no longer be organizing legal counsel for himself, and will instead continue to represent himself?:

Abbott has been watching the proceedings from Cessnock Correctional Centre and is representing himself.

Coronavirus halts William Tyrrell inquest

Previously reporter(s) had indicated he was waiting on legal aid:

He told the court by videolink that he had been promised a lawyer, but then got locked in his cell on Thursday and Friday last week, and no lawyer had been in touch since.

He has been promised a Legal Aid lawyer, who should arrive before he is due to testify.

bbm
At least the s-i-l knew more, it seems? And she didn't like RP talking about it in the presence of a nurse?
It seems is this... although what if she had been told something different and she is hushing him to avoid the stress...

I can only hope this is the answer as the mind boggles if lots of people knew something...

It seems is this... although what if she had been told something different and she is hushing him to avoid the stress...

I can only hope this is the answer as the mind boggles if lots of people knew something...

Their brother/BIL was dying. I think they probably didn’t want to accept the fact that he was involved and wanted to protect him from any repercussions or stress from admitting the truth. Definitely not what I would do in that situation, but it would have been a devastating time for them.

I wonder if RP died because dialysis was withdrawn. If he made the decision to discontinue treatment knowing that it would end his life, the medical staff would insist that he was of sound mind, certainly not 'suiciding'. And if the family were on board with the decision, [deleted on edit] then they might tend afterwards to emphasise the patient's sickness and confusion, the worthlessness of his life at that late stage.

QUOTE="Warshawski, post: 15954398, member: 162665"]Maybe ‘the lady’ is FA’s daughter. And here we have another mention of a boat. Wonder where it needed to be picked up from ? 300 km north ? ..moo[/QUOTE]

Maybe the lady was FA ex wife or girlfriend. Nothing ever mentioned about the mother of his children or child (daughter) but there obviously has to be one. Or an ex partner. Who knows what kind of pull he still might have over an ex

if it was william driven 300 kms how would he be kept subdued? drugs?
and would this be the same drive fa did with a woman and child for which he was never paid?
is there some underground movement where children are taken, either to reunite them with a parent etc or for darker reasons and fa makes money driving them?

Last edited:
and would this be the same drive fa did with a woman and child for which he was never paid?
is there some underground movement where children are taken, either to reunite them with a parent etc or for darker reasons and fa makes money driving them?
BBM These thoughts have crossed my mind too. It could be much bigger than we realise.. perhaps going back to the earlier thoughts around a pedophile ring. Although there aren't many missing young children in Australia.

The following article is likely completely unrelated, but interesting in that the arrested man was a sex offender from the Mid-North Coast of NSW who was trying to escape Australia on a yacht. He was heading for the Phillipines, which is a country known for child sexual exploitation and human trafficking.
Sex offender caught allegedly trying to flee Australia in yacht 'hadn't eaten for days'

The thing is, none of the current POIs seem even close to being smart enough to carry out something like child trafficking and not get caught. And yet the fact remains, William is missing and no-one has been found to be responsible as yet... IMO

and if this is the same trip where fa drove a woman and child , did william know her so was easier to keep calm for the trip?
i had hope that the woman may be taking him somewhere for a friend/relative but
it doesnt sound like the trip had a happy ending if fa is to believed with his stories of suitcases and gravesites

BBM These thoughts have crossed my mind too. It could be much bigger than we realise.. perhaps going back to the earlier thoughts around a pedophile ring. Although there aren't many missing young children in Australia.

The following article is likely completely unrelated, but interesting in that the arrested man was a sex offender from the Mid-North Coast of NSW who was trying to escape Australia on a yacht. He was heading for the Phillipines, which is a country known for child sexual exploitation and human trafficking.
Sex offender caught allegedly trying to flee Australia in yacht 'hadn't eaten for days'

The thing is, none of the current POIs seem even close to being smart enough to carry out something like child trafficking and not get caught. And yet the fact remains, William is missing and no-one has been found to be responsible as yet... IMO
Interesting read Stormyseas. Makes you wonder how many are successful at escaping a sentence by fleeing to another country.
Bearbear I think if we put all the evidence on FA from witnesses who have testified at the inquest it really does paint a very clear picture of who FA really is. He’s a bully, a manipulator, an instigator, a liar, a child sex offender, an animal sex offender and a ruthless cold calculated man. For an old dirty man to be so desperate and perverted that he needs to resort to raping animals let alone children then we are dealing with the lowest of lows. He has been tried for murder twice and there are at least 2 other murders he is suspected of being involved in. Of all the POI in this case he is the only one with a history of possible multiple murders all with a sexual component. I feel as though he used GO to get the information he needed about the ff and used GO to get him close enough to that home on that morning to commit that crime. Then he used RP to drive him away from the crime scene to a safe place where he could follow through on what his sickness wanted him to do. He acted alone in the actual crime but made sure he had a couple of spares to blame just in case. He is vile above and beyond and shows no remorse from what was described as his behaviour at the inquest. Thank god he longer walks the streets looking for pray.

Little William...

Five and a half years has passed and still no answers.

Each inquest date we get more information and then inquest is suspended right towards the end again.

I think of little William who would be almost nine years old now.

This last couple weeks with evidence being heard at the inquest must be heartbreaking for his family to hear.

I hope they all remain strong and have a good network of support around them.

The Webslueths family will never give up hope or on finding little William.

Has there been any mention if Porter stated that the little boy was in a Spider man suit?

"On Tuesday, the inquest heard that, before his death, Mr Porter told another nurse that he "didn't do anything wrong" and just "picked up his best mate with a cute little boy near a shed at Kendall school", the inquest heard".

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw...us-investigation-goes-on-20200318-p54b9y.html
could the description cute be because of his clothing? but youd think william would be very distressed at this stage and hardly cute, more like a distressed little boy, which would play on your mind if you were helping drive him away?

could the description cute be because of his clothing? but youd think william would be very distressed at this stage and hardly cute, more like a distressed little boy, which would play on your mind if you were helping drive him away?

I was wondering about the description cute being possible other reasons :( but that is only because of the twists and turns in this case.

William is so known as the little boy in the spider man suit, just like RC quoting he saw the boy in the spider man suit in the car driving past. You would think he would have said the little boy in the red suit or little spider man.

I agree Bear, Cannot imagine little William being calm and cute, being dragged away in a car with people he did not know. Would definitely be distressed IMO.

It may have just been poor reporting as we have seen before.

BBM

Yes there is, or at least was:

False IDs and secret bank account kept mother and girls hidden for years: police

There's Taree popping up again.

One theory that fits the new evidence we have heard about RP’s involvement and could expain why William’s scent was lost at the end of the driveway, how FA travelled with William and how RP became involved is this:

FA and someone else, maybe GO (who had reason to be in that location), were travelling down Benaroon and came across William. FA seized the moment and put William in the car. GO decided that he didn’t want anything to do with it but didn’t want to stop FA due to fear, so dropped FA and William off behind the school. FA called RP and he came to pick them up.

All speculative and IMO, just trying to get all the pieces of the puzzle to fit together.
I'm missing the part of PS yet .... GJ had a reason to be "after him" (as PS told his deceased wife), I'm sure. MOO

It seems that police are putting alot of credibility on Chapmans sighting of William in the back of a car (beige old style box Toyota Landcruiser) driven by a plump blonde women. Is there any chance that this ? woman could be DP without the hair dye??? He/she seems like a likely POI. Followed closely by a blue sedan driven by a man. ????

Attachments

• Daniel Parish.jpg
    Daniel Parish.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 8
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics