Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #54

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"The court heard Ray Porter told Ms Okpegbue he kept “having visitors” at the nursing home. He then told her “I didn’t do anything wrong.. all I did was give my best mate and a boy a lift”. He told her she has a face he could trust."

BBM,
Yes, I want to know whether those visitors were real, and I imagine if so there would be records. I haven't seen it said that the two friends he mentioned were also the visitors. He seems to be complaining about the visitors but still to be expressing dedication to his best mate.

"The court heard Ray Porter told Ms Okpegbue he kept “having visitors” at the nursing home. He then told her “I didn’t do anything wrong.. all I did was give my best mate and a boy a lift”. He told her she has a face he could trust."

BBM,
That’s what I was just pondering... Police? Wonder if he went to church? Could’ve been people from there?

This last week and a bit of the inquest has been a huge puzzle with so many snippets to piece together. All arrows are pointing to FA. And it seems whatever is told about FA, he has his own version of it to tell, pointing the finger at someone else.
So hard to wrap my head around all the stories...
And then there is TJ too.
I also wonder why if RP did drive FA and WT 300Km north, why there? And the reference to the boat is very confusing too?
Does anyone know if some of today was in closed court?
I wish Dr Sleuth was on here to give their views. Was anyone else there today? Blues Clues?

JMO

Yes, I want to know whether those visitors were real, and I imagine if so there would be records. I haven't seen it said that the two friends he mentioned were also the visitors. He seems to be complaining about the visitors but still to be expressing dedication to his best mate.
That’s what I was just pondering... Police? Wonder if he went to church? Could’ve been people from there?

Ok, maybe. I just read it as the "visitors" were his friends. I suppose he was defending himself by saying he didn't do anything wrong and that does sound like the police might have called in.

I’m surprised with all these little tidbits some of these losers seem to know about, that at least one of them hasnt tried to dob in the others for the reward.
Hope we hear from “micky blue eyes” if he is still alive.
imo FA most likely threatened them or they were to dam scared to..or maybe someone has now hes in jail

Kirston Okpegbue began working at the Uniting Mingaletta Port Macquarie four years after Tyrrell vanished from his foster grandmother's home on Benaroon Drive in September 2014.
One of her patients was Ray Porter, who died at the end of last year.
The court heard Ms Okpegbue was giving medicine to patients when Mr Porter approached her in the corridor and said she "had one of those faces you could trust".
"I asked him what he was talking about and he said, 'I don't want any more visitors'," she said.
"He said, 'I didn't do anything wrong, all I did was give my best mate and [a] boy a lift'."

Tara Schofield was the service manager at the aged care facility in Port Macquarie and told the court she called police after the conversation was reported to her.
She described Mr Porter as having "no form of mental decline" before he died at the end of 2019.

Dying man said he drove 'best mate' and William Tyrrell 300km from home, inquest told

Those visitors RP didn't want to come anymore weren't the police if we go by this article. Tara Schofield reported the conversation after he made the confession.

RP was of sound mind and died end of 2019. That answers some of our questions. I wonder who were the visitors? MP, GO, PS, TJ, Phil?

I don't think RP means he had a lot of visitors or visits, just whoever was visiting was upsetting him or playing on his conscience. imo

Google says 30 mins to walk the 2.5 km.

If he headed to Kendall Public School, he could have kept mostly on forest trails.
If he headed to Kendall Community Preschool, he could have avoided streets by cutting through fields.

Map link: خرائط ‪Google

We always wondered if Abbott got a ride to Kendall that morning, when Geoff Owen went to pay his advertising account at the Kendall Community Centre.

‬‏‏
Yes and when when Google maps estimates the walking time between two places, I find I always get there a bit quicker than the estimated time. Probably true too for someone used to walking distances. MOO

Yes, and then there were some other witnesses, and then the mystery man. (I was thinking it might have been all right to identify DP in relation to the earlier evidence but not in relation to the later. Or it could be another person connected with 316, or what they're calling the sawmill could be somewhere else.)
Mystery man could be Phil?

I thought perhaps the visitors were "unwanted thoughts/ memories" ... products of a troubled mind.

When RP spoke to the carer about his friend Frank was it FA he was talking about or someone else? Did he mention the surname to her of his friend?
And what was their connection if it was FA?
The court heard Abbott used to spend time with a friend named Ray who lived at the Kendall Showground. Mrs Northam couldn’t recall his last name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GuardianAngelTaskForce