DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coldpizza

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
William Tyrrell: ‘One million reasons’ to come forward over toddler’s abduction
7:29pm September 12, 2016

http%3a%2f%2fprod.static9.net.au%2f_%2fmedia%2fimages%2f2015%2fapril%2f17%2f1604_william_tyrrell_1.ashx%3fw%3d603

A $1 million reward, the largest in New South Wales history, has been announced for information that leads to the arrest of the person who abducted missing toddler William Tyrrell, or for the boy’s safe return or recovery.

William, then aged three, went missing from the backyard of his grandmother’s home in Kendall, on the state's mid-north coast, on September 12, 2014.

[...]

"You’re in a much better position if you come to us than if we come to you."

Det. Insp. Jubelin also said the investigation was "a long way" from going to a coronial inquest, and that police did not believe William's family were involved.

PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT IS WRITTEN BELOW. YOU MUST FOLLOW WHAT IS OUTLINED OR YOU WILL BE TIMED OUT OR BANNED!!!!

Thanks to DrSleuth for your help in writing up the information needed for the discussion.

Here is what we can and cannot discuss.

No identifying the biological family, the foster family or any associates ( ie siblings, etc ) or their addresses, places of employment or childcare, etc

They can be identified as bio mother etc & female foster carer etc

At the inquest, they are known as biological mother & father. Foster family are known as FFC ( female foster carer ) MFC ( male foster carer ) FFGM ( female foster grandmother ) etc
REMEMBER THE ABOVE PEOPLE
CANNOT BE IDENTIFIED USING THEIR INITIALS.

Prior to the coronial inquest, the bio families could be identified, but it was overturned by the coroner for the inquest.

I am very sorry it took me so long to open this thread back up. Please keep in mind we are short handed so if this thread starts to get out of control with alerts we will have to close it again.
Please do not hesitate to alert but make sure the alert is truly needed. We have experienced a lot of tit for tat alerts and that makes me foam at the mouth, grow hair on my hands and my teeth turn into fangs. In other words please be sure when you post you are posting within our terms of service.

Thank you,
Tricia

Rules Etiquette & Information

William Tyrrell MEDIA/TIMELINE *NO DISCUSSION*

Thread #28 Thread #29 Thread #30 Thread #31 Thread #32 Thread #33 Thread #34 Thread #35
Thread #36 Thread #37 Thread #38 Thread #39 Thread #40 Thread #41 Thread #42
Thread #43
- Australia - Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #43
Thread #44 - Australia - Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #44
Thread #45 - Australia - Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #45
Thread #46 - Australia - Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #46
Thread #47 - Australia - Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #47
Thread #48 Thread #49 Thread #50 Thread #51 Thread #52 Thread #53 Thread #54

Last edited by a moderator:
PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT IS WRITTEN BELOW. YOU MUST FOLLOW WHAT IS OUTLINED OR YOU WILL BE TIMED OUT OR BANNED!!!!

Thanks to DrSleuth for your help in writing up the information needed for the discussion.

Here is what we can and cannot discuss.

No identifying the biological family, the foster family or any associates ( ie siblings, etc ) or their addresses, places of employment or childcare, etc

At the inquest, they are known as biological mother & father. Foster family are known as FFC ( female foster carer ) MFC ( male foster carer ) FFGM ( female foster grandmother ) etc
REMEMBER THE ABOVE PEOPLE CANNOT BE IDENTIFIED USING THEIR INITIALS.

Prior to the coronial inquest, the bio families could be identified, but it was overturned by the coroner for the inquest.

I am very sorry it took me so long to open this thread back up. Please keep in mind we are short handed so if this thread starts to get out of control with alerts we will have to close it again.
Please do not hesitate to alert but make sure the alert is truly needed. We have experienced a lot of tit for tat alerts and that makes me foam at the mouth, grow hair on my hands and my teeth turn into fangs. In other words please be sure when you post you are posting within our terms of service.

Thank you,
Tricia

I will keep posting the information as soon as we are certain everyone understands who they cannot identify. One more time:

REMEMBER THE ABOVE PEOPLE CANNOT BE IDENTIFIED USING THEIR INITIALS.

The Australian article is dated 5th June, and is titled "Pedophile ring with links to William Tyrrell case smashed" - article by David Murray, National Crime Correspondent.

If your cookies are cleared, you may be able to access it via this twitter link.
https://twitter.com/australian/status/1268764195819974658

It says that while raiding properties that are linked to the two men that police decided to cover all bases and used high-tech x-ray equipment - equipment that can detect the presence of a buried body.

It also says that the Australian was told that the two men lived in Kendall at the time William went missing, and AFP Lesa Gale said that the offences that the police were investigating involved "opportunistic offending".

Lesa Gale refused to comment about William's investigation, she referred any questions to the NSW police.

Last edited:
The Australian article is dated 5th June, and is titled "Pedophile ring with links to William Tyrrell case smashed" - article by David Murray, National Crime Correspondent.

If your cookies are cleared, you may be able to access it via this twitter link.

It says that while raiding properties that are linked to the two men that police decided to cover all bases and used high-tech x-ray equipment - equipment that can detect the presence of a buried body.

It also says that the Australian was told that the two men lived in Kendall at the time William went missing, and AFP Lesa Gale said that the offences that the police were investigating involved "opportunistic offending".

Lesa Gale refused to comment about William's investigation, she referred any questions to the NSW police.

Thankyou SA

How far from Williams house, did one of these young peadophiles live?
Would love to know more about the occupants of the house in 2014.
kiwi50,
The distance between the house the men were arrested at and FGM's house is 1.4 km direct line or 2.2 km by road, according to Google Maps. The Australian article via Georgy and SouthAussie says the reporter "has been told the two men lived in Kendall at the time" when William went missing, but it doesn't identify where they lived.

I can't imagine the job of the officers who have to try to align video of the abused children with supplied photos of many children. How they align the video with potential victims, and just how long that process takes.

Here is an offender(s), here are abused children, now locate all the children that the offender has visibly abused, obtain photos of potential children for comparison ..... somehow. These are not all missing children.
Do they tell parents that they need photos of their child/ren to rule them in/out as victims? :eek: I can't imagine the angst of the parents.

Presumably Strike Force Rosann knew that when they ruled out William being a victim of a child sex ring, that it might take years before any evidence of such came to fruition. Potential years (or never) for worldwide police to stumble on/gain access to/be informed of the abuses on the many dark web sites, and get to the heart of it.

Last edited:
FromGermany,

Do you have any reason for thinking there might be something suspect about the Men's Shed? It does great work for the community and I imagine it's also great for the people involved in it.

I would say that one of the only things we know about the person(s) who took William is that they're cruel. Regardless of their reason for taking him away, the effect of doing so has been an ongoing cruelty towards William, his families and friends, and everyone else who has any interest in the case.

If you're suggesting the Men's Shed people are cruel, then why? My guess is the opposite, that they're probably quite kind and caring.
I believe, to the Men's Shed belong old men from Kendall and surrounding and there maybe a connection between young and older men re "a ring". Old men would have some sort of fun, to integrate some novices to "the ring", I believe. Motto: The more allies, the fewer accusers. "We all are a big web of friends." MOO
ETA: Someone had to have given a hint to others, when little W had arrived at his grandmother's. I'm searching for the connection, let's say PS or someone other.
ETA: Of course the Men's Shed is a great facility on the other hand.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m wondering if there is any connection to the GAPA organisation and all the other known child sex offenders living in the area. It’s unbelievable how many shady people lived in one town at the time.

How would it look it they named a massive Pedo investigation that was publicly named something like "Ayers Rock".

"Ayers Rock" businesses and residents would not be too pleased with that.

Same as I imagine that some/all of the residents/businesses and landowners in Arkstone NSW would not be too happy with the name "Operation Arkstone".

I thought it may be worth mentioning that it was called Operation Arc Stone, not Operation Arkstone.

I’ve only seen it stated as ‘Operation Arkstone’ in MSM. Have you a link which states it is ‘Operation Arc Stone’?

There are a few MSM references to it being called Arc Stone, such as this Yahoo article:

'Turn this up': Police officer's impassioned plea as cops uncover huge child sex abuse ring

“But this is not the case for the parents and guardians of up to 14 young victims identified through Operation Arc Stone,” she said.

BUT

The AFP has named it Arkstone on their FB page:

upload_2020-6-11_14-50-42.png

MSM does it again :eek:

Yeah, Bohemian, I've seen two different spellings, but either way, it's not named after a town or suburb. I don't know if anyone from a place called Arkstone would be offended, would they? The fact they caught a whole lot of child abusers is the important thing.

Is this Pedo ring really connected to lil William's case----or is that just click bait?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper