Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #55

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, Bohemian, I've seen two different spellings, but either way, it's not named after a town or suburb. I don't know if anyone from a place called Arkstone would be offended, would they? The fact they caught a whole lot of child abusers is the important thing.
I think your reply is meant for bfew.

Yeah, Bohemian, I've seen two different spellings, but either way, it's not named after a town or suburb. I don't know if anyone from a place called Arkstone would be offended, would they? The fact they caught a whole lot of child abusers is the important thing.

I should add, not that you said it was named after a town, Bohemian. A mention was made by bfew upthread about people from a place called Arkstone could be unhappy with the name of the operation. I hope I cleared that up a little. :)

Last edited:
It seems to me that the police haven't ruled out a connection to William's case if they were using equipment at the Kendall house to detect a body. They started out investigating perps who were abusing children known to them. It's quite a leap to include a search for a body. It means they had to be thinking about William. It's depressing that they haven't ruled out the worst case scenario :(

Here is another shot of those cars. Definitely a boxy 4WD, can that blue sedan be described as iridescent blue? Ronald Chapman needs to take a look at these images ASAP.

Surely, surely, these teams are working together. Too much, too close. .. these grubs stick close together in my opinion, so there will be a good trail to follow.

Dear William & all those who hold him dear ( also others similarly impacted) I so feel & pray for you.
Hearing these reports must be indescribably difficult to deal with. Believe, Trust & take strength. The evil is way outnumbered by the Good & it may take a short time, or even a long time, but I believe answers will be found & justice be done.

Thanks to all for keeping the fire burning. I’ve been offline these last few weeks & Mum passed last Thursday. Been a bit of a time, but I’m blessed to have been with her in the end & to know she’s at peace. 95 years, 1 month & 14 days & she only stopped doing cryptic crosswords just before her birthday as she decided they took up too much time ! She’d done, and written, for as long as I can remember, but she switched Then to the standard ones...Bless You Mumma x

one news report said Augustus St Kingston??? sorry just googled and that is in Qld
Yes, there were also arrests made in QLD. All part of the same rock spider / grub network that traverses the globe.
I’ll just very gently re-rant my belief that we as a society should have no tolerance & our penalties must reflect that.

Anyone have any credible ideas why Operation Arkstone was named "Arkstone"?
‘Arkstone’ means ‘precious stone’ - which i guess could loosely translate to precious.
I also think those poor children would be reduced to ‘stone like’ via their appalling & unforgivable violations.

I’m just going to put it out there - does anyone have solid connections with political members / influencers etc ?

We need our Government to take a stance on the the ‘values’ that must underpin a solid & safe society.

Whilst I’m appreciative & full of admiration for their handling of Covid, they must also be as firm in eradicating the ‘ viral inflictions’ from the vulgar - peadophile / bullying/ drug impacted etc - who prey upon the weaker, ruin the lives of so many & (if caught) live it up in a tax payer funded jail; because the do-Gooder civil libertarians decide to crawl out of their woodwork & take on a ‘cause’.
IMO.
Also IMO, I’d suggest may be more appropriate that they take on the cause for those ‘harmed’.

So if you know anyone, would you please ask.

Can we please be great again, as a humane society.

Surely, surely, these teams are working together. Too much, too close. .. these grubs stick close together in my opinion, so there will be a good trail to follow.

Dear William & all those who hold him dear ( also others similarly impacted) I so feel & pray for you.
Hearing these reports must be indescribably difficult to deal with. Believe, Trust & take strength. The evil is way outnumbered by the Good & it may take a short time, or even a long time, but I believe answers will be found & justice be done.

Thanks to all for keeping the fire burning. I’ve been offline these last few weeks & Mum passed last Thursday. Been a bit of a time, but I’m blessed to have been with her in the end & to know she’s at peace. 95 years, 1 month & 14 days & she only stopped doing cryptic crosswords just before her birthday as she decided they took up too much time ! She’d done, and written, for as long as I can remember, but she switched Then to the standard ones...Bless You Mumma x

So sorry to hear of the loss of your mum, Warsh. She sure had a good innings.

I’m so sorry for your loss, W.

I’m sorry for your loss. Please take care of yourself.

Hervey Bay is not Kingston
When this news was first posted here, the first link I followed (on this thread) led me to a news video which stated Augustus Street in Kingston. It is really weird, the newscast was very vague about what was going on, and unfortunately I can't find any date whatsoever on that video. It was showing a big lot with a bunch of tarps over a bunch of vehicles and saying that some old guy lived there with his wife and older child. It showed the man, interviewed a neighbour. I don't think it named the man. Then in another news report I found, it talked about an arrest having been made earlier, back in April.. it made me wonder if it was the man pictured in the video. Or maybe my sleuthing skills are just lacking right now... was trying hard to figure it out, but lost my way/became distracted with other things. Does anyone else know what I"m talking about?

Sorry for your loss.

When this news was first posted here, the first link I followed (on this thread) led me to a news video which stated Augustus Street in Kingston. It is really weird, the newscast was very vague about what was going on, and unfortunately I can't find any date whatsoever on that video. It was showing a big lot with a bunch of tarps over a bunch of vehicles and saying that some old guy lived there with his wife and older child. It showed the man, interviewed a neighbour. I don't think it named the man. Then in another news report I found, it talked about an arrest having been made earlier, back in April.. it made me wonder if it was the man pictured in the video. Or maybe my sleuthing skills are just lacking right now... was trying hard to figure it out, but lost my way/became distracted with other things. Does anyone else know what I"m talking about?

There may be some confusion? And maybe some use by media of pics from different operations?

There were arrests in April - Operation Walwa. Abuses uncovered by US agents in 2018 on the dark web.
Four children rescued, hundreds of charges laid over alleged paedophile ring that spanned five states

And then the arrests last week - Operation Arkstone. Again, abuses uncovered by US agents (stemming back to 2018) on the dark web.

Interestingly, when googling Augustus Street in Kingston, this police report came up. Similar description of involved persons, different event.
Assault on an officer, Kingston - Queensland Police News

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members