Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #55

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely, surely, these teams are working together. Too much, too close. .. these grubs stick close together in my opinion, so there will be a good trail to follow.

Dear William & all those who hold him dear ( also others similarly impacted) I so feel & pray for you.
Hearing these reports must be indescribably difficult to deal with. Believe, Trust & take strength. The evil is way outnumbered by the Good & it may take a short time, or even a long time, but I believe answers will be found & justice be done.

Thanks to all for keeping the fire burning. I’ve been offline these last few weeks & Mum passed last Thursday. Been a bit of a time, but I’m blessed to have been with her in the end & to know she’s at peace. 95 years, 1 month & 14 days & she only stopped doing cryptic crosswords just before her birthday as she decided they took up too much time ! She’d done, and written, for as long as I can remember, but she switched Then to the standard ones...Bless You Mumma x

Warshawski, I am sorry to hear your news, condolences to you and family she was a remarkable lady.
Sometimes Justice takes a long time I agree with you Believe ,Trust and Strength will work it way through even though it it hard as it takes so long.

There may be some confusion? And maybe some use by media of pics from different operations?

There were arrests in April - Operation Walwa. Abuses uncovered by US agents in 2018 on the dark web.
Four children rescued, hundreds of charges laid over alleged paedophile ring that spanned five states

And then the arrests last week - Operation Arkstone. Again, abuses uncovered by US agents (stemming back to 2018) on the dark web.

Interestingly, when googling Augustus Street in Kingston, this police report came up. Similar description of involved persons, different event.
Assault on an officer, Kingston - Queensland Police News
The link I followed was from this post, and at that time, it seemed to be the first video.. but now it is #2 (at least it is on my screen).. apologies as I seem to have gone down some random rabbit hole.
Australia - Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #54

at this link:

Two men charged over 'abhorrent' alleged abuse of eight young children

Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be any date associated with it.. but do they have very old videos up at number 2? And right next to the arrests we've been talking about too. Nothing was really said on the vid though, about what it was all about, apparently it wasn't shared with media? This is what the vid said:

Nine News
Kingston
Backyard Raid
Dozens of Police Swarm Kingston Home - There is no immediate or future threat
News video clip:

Andrew (Lofthouse?): Dozens of federal police are raiding a Kingston home. Alex Burnhardt was first on the scene - Alex, what's the AFP told you?

Alex Burnhardt: Well Andrew, it is clear to me that the AFP is keeping this investigation very close to its chest but there is no doubt that it has sparked a massive police response from very early this morning more than 20 police cars, dozens of AFP officers and also the dog squad that descended on this Augustus Street home. Also there was an elderly man on crutches that was brought back here with police this afternoon and he's been walking police through the scene for most of the afternoon and he actually remains here in the street right now. Now I am told by a number of neighbours that this man actually lives here with his wife and also a daughter and has done so for at least the last year.

Neighbour Tania Monaghan: They're a Polish couple, he doesn't speak any(?) English, she speaks English. Um, pretty quiet, you know, you don't see them.

Neighbour Anastasia Rae-Defries: I was kinda just shocked to learn they had a tent up and not know why it's up.

Alex Burnhardt: Andrew, the AFP left here a couple of hours ago with crates and crates of evidence, but I am told from them that there is no immediate threat.

Andrew: Alright Alex, thank you.
===
After more searching I was able to find this article/video which seems to match the one I was referring to, and it is from January 2017, so way before what we've been discussing here. Wonder what it was all about?

AFP raid elderly couple’s Kingston house in ongoing investigation

Thomas Chamberlin, The Courier-Mail January 19, 2017 4:04pm

AUSTRALIAN Federal Police have raided a house in Kingston today as part of an “ongoing investigation” but say there is no threat to the community.

Australian Federal Police raid at Augustas St Kingston.

Neighbours said the property on Augustus St was raided this morning.

“They are a couple of elderly Polish people who live there,” one neighbour said.

“Forensic people are there,” the neighbour said.

“They have been absolutely no problems since they have been here.”

The Australian Federal Police issues a statement stating they were conducting “operational activity” as part of an ongoing investigation.

“This activity is not related to a current or impending threat to the community,” the statement said.

“As this activity remains ongoing, it is not appropriate to provide further comment.

Category: | The Courier Mail

Hello,
I knew both Steven and Timothy personally. I will purposefully attempt to be vague to protect my identity.
I met them both on a dating app in late 2019, and they said they were in an open relationship. I got to know them personally for a few weeks before I stopped speaking with them (due to reasons I will not go into).
Timothy and Steven are partners and they lived together. To my knowledge, either Timothy's or Steven's family lived in Old Bar (who they'd often visit). Timothy also disclosed to me that he was looking after his nieces/nephews (can't remember how many). In my time knowing Steven and Timothy, I found them to be very mentally disturbed and controlling. Timothy had an incredibly short fuse and Steven lacked morals.
I am beyond glad that they both will be spending time behind bars, and I hope that justice is swift and unforgiving.
If anyone wants to know anything else about them, feel free to ask me.

:(
I’m just going to put it out there - does anyone have solid connections with political members / influencers etc ?

We need our Government to take a stance on the the ‘values’ that must underpin a solid & safe society.

Whilst I’m appreciative & full of admiration for their handling of Covid, they must also be as firm in eradicating the ‘ viral inflictions’ from the vulgar - peadophile / bullying/ drug impacted etc - who prey upon the weaker, ruin the lives of so many & (if caught) live it up in a tax payer funded jail; because the do-Gooder civil libertarians decide to crawl out of their woodwork & take on a ‘cause’.
IMO.
Also IMO, I’d suggest may be more appropriate that they take on the cause for those ‘harmed’.

So if you know anyone, would you please ask.

Can we please be great again, as a humane society.
Sorry for your loss. Love and light

Thoughts arising from the Australian article linked by SA at the start of this thread:

As the home of one of the young men was doorknocked in relation to William, and doorknocking didn't get as far as Chapman, I'm wondering if in 2014 the young man (one or the other) was living rather closer to Benaroon Drive. That he wasn't questioned by police might suggest he was a minor and a dependant of the householder.

Have you been interviewed by the AFP or NSW Police yet about what you know about them, that might assist with police investigations?

I only spoke with them for maybe a month, so I would assume the police know everything that I know and more. I was just providing some context for those on here wondering what Timothy and Steven were like.

Surely, surely, these teams are working together. Too much, too close. .. these grubs stick close together in my opinion, so there will be a good trail to follow.

Dear William & all those who hold him dear ( also others similarly impacted) I so feel & pray for you.
Hearing these reports must be indescribably difficult to deal with. Believe, Trust & take strength. The evil is way outnumbered by the Good & it may take a short time, or even a long time, but I believe answers will be found & justice be done.

Thanks to all for keeping the fire burning. I’ve been offline these last few weeks & Mum passed last Thursday. Been a bit of a time, but I’m blessed to have been with her in the end & to know she’s at peace. 95 years, 1 month & 14 days & she only stopped doing cryptic crosswords just before her birthday as she decided they took up too much time ! She’d done, and written, for as long as I can remember, but she switched Then to the standard ones...Bless You Mumma x

I’m so sorry to hear, Warshawski. Sending you love.

I met them both on a dating app in late 2019
I'd hope that both AFP and NSW Police have investigated or will investigate if anyone that met them on/from a dating App, had children in their care, or enough access to children in their work, hobbies or thru volunteering, for potential child sexual abuse to have occurred.

I only spoke with them for maybe a month, so I would assume the police know everything that I know and more. I was just providing some context for those on here wondering what Timothy and Steven were like.
I want to know about them but Websleuths also has a rule against rumours. I'd like to know who else they knew, see if we can connect them with anyone else in the case. If they participated in any community groups, or frequented any particular businesses, and we could back that up with a link that isn't social media, that would be good.

mitchellcookiez,

Please excuse the length of this post. It's just that what you've said about not calling the police is apparently what a lot of people say about not calling the police (and we know from the inquest there are even people who decided not to say anything about William's disappearance).

'Crime Stoppers Australia Chair, Diana Forrester said the research found a number of respondents [in a national survey] second-guessed themselves before picking up the phone or going online to make contact, even though all types of crime information was welcomed.

"Of those people who said they weren't prepared to speak up, we found 65% thought what they knew wasn't worth sharing, 36% believed the crime information wasn't serious enough to share, and 19% were held back because they didn't know if something was actually illegal or not," Ms Forrester said.

"These moments of self-doubt mean some people in the community are not sharing potentially critical information about an unsolved crime or suspicious activity with us. We want people to know that even the most insignificant piece of information might be all it takes for police to solve a crime, and we welcome information about every type of crime, no matter how big or small," she said.

"It may be an overheard conversation, odd neighbourhood comings or goings, or something that just doesn't feel right – and that's the very time that people should listen to their instinct and share what they know with Crime Stoppers without having to worry about getting further involved or going to court."

- "Research shows 1 in 5 Australians turn a blind eye to crime, says Crime Stoppers", 18 May 2020

The idea is that you really can be anonymous:
- for telephone reports: Crime Stoppers phones don't have caller ID and they don't record phone calls
- for online reports: they don't have access to your personal data, and they don't record your IP address or details about your computer or location.
- Crime Stoppers Australia: how it works

I once rang Crime Stoppers about a relatively minor matter and at the end of the phone call was asked if I wanted to leave my name and number in case police wanted to follow up the call. I hadn't thought that far ahead and said well, umm, yes, okay, then sat up most of the night and then got up early the next day, thinking that police officers would be turning up any minute. They didn't, though; I never heard from anyone. So, presumably even if you do elect to leave your details (it really is optional) that doesn't mean you'll be contacted later.

The link I followed was from this post, and at that time, it seemed to be the first video.. but now it is #2 (at least it is on my screen).. apologies as I seem to have gone down some random rabbit hole.
Australia - Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #54

at this link:

Two men charged over 'abhorrent' alleged abuse of eight young children

Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be any date associated with it.. but do they have very old videos up at number 2? And right next to the arrests we've been talking about too. Nothing was really said on the vid though, about what it was all about, apparently it wasn't shared with media? <snipped>
After more searching I was able to find this article/video which seems to match the one I was referring to, and it is from January 2017, so way before what we've been discussing here. Wonder what it was all about?

AFP raid elderly couple’s Kingston house in ongoing investigation

Thomas Chamberlin, The Courier-Mail January 19, 2017 4:04pm

AUSTRALIAN Federal Police have raided a house in Kingston today as part of an “ongoing investigation” but say there is no threat to the community. <snipped>

Category: | The Courier Mail
deugirtni,

I can't see the video you're talking about, sorry, but my guess is that it might have appeared next to the story about the Kendall raid because both news reports are categorised under "AFP raids" or similar key words, not because they were both about one long-running investigation (though there's always a chance they're related somehow). I found a media release by the Australian Federal Police (AFP) with other agencies investigating two criminal syndicates that had tried to import cocaine. The media release is dated 18 Jan 2017 (one day before the Courier Mail article you linked) and it says that some of the people arrested that day were going to appear in magistrates courts in Southport and Brisbane (which would be close to Kingston). I'm guessing the video you saw was probably about these drug syndicates.

- "Criminal syndicates dismantled after more arrests related to major Hobart cocaine seizure", Australian Federal Police media release, 18 Jan 2017

Hello,
I knew both Steven and Timothy personally. I will purposefully attempt to be vague to protect my identity.
I met them both on a dating app in late 2019, and they said they were in an open relationship. I got to know them personally for a few weeks before I stopped speaking with them (due to reasons I will not go into).
Timothy and Steven are partners and they lived together. To my knowledge, either Timothy's or Steven's family lived in Old Bar (who they'd often visit). Timothy also disclosed to me that he was looking after his nieces/nephews (can't remember how many). In my time knowing Steven and Timothy, I found them to be very mentally disturbed and controlling. Timothy had an incredibly short fuse and Steven lacked morals.
I am beyond glad that they both will be spending time behind bars, and I hope that justice is swift and unforgiving.
If anyone wants to know anything else about them, feel free to ask me.

Thanks for sharing. Did you see anything that hinted at what they’ve been accused of?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo