Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #55

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The former taxi driver lived at #35 with a boxed up window.

See all the posts around here.
Starting with the one by JLZ - speaking of a post and link by sleep directly above it.

Australia - Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #41

As well, in a post by p&g a little further down .... The man was known around the area to keep odd hours, and told police that his “sleep patterns were a lifestyle choice, probably a habit left over from his days as a taxi driver.”
he also had an owl in the roof and the police popped there head in roof space and didnt think it had been disrubed up there so didnt check further..then in house sale the owl was on the coffee table...eeek something fishy

How much of the Jubelin/Box book is about William's case?

Dont know yet. I have decided to read it right from the start. All his personal background stuff. So far, it is giving me insight into how Jubes developed his never-give-up attitude, and his don't-let-them-get-you-down stance. I am just up to where he is first becoming a very young detective, after being a constable for a while.

he also had an owl in the roof and the police popped there head in roof space and didnt think it had been disrubed up there so didnt check further..then in house sale the owl was on the coffee table...eeek something fishy
The owl is least of my concerns there... I have always assumed it was in the ceiling to deter vermin and that it was taken down as part of the packing up process.

There are some interesting comments about the neighbor from No35 in Jubes' Book, that are fairly disturbing .... IMO

He describes him as "a fat hairy gorilla of a man"

"Hanging in what remains of his garden are the bodies of dead animals, tied up with string. Walking inside my worry deepens when we find what looks like a kind of shrine at the end of the man's bed made out of a photograph of William, along with quotes of mine taken from newspapers, saying we will never give up trying to find him."

Ref: I Catch Killers Jubelin and Box, Chapter: There's No Death That's A Good Death Pg 1.2
can i say wt fffff

There was a lot of talk about the creepy house at #35 back in the threads. I was just taking a look back there, but it looks like we lost the interior photos when the forum changed to the newer format.
And I can't find them on the real estate sites now, because the house has since gone up for sale again and the photos are all nice 'normal' newer ones now.

We always wondered why there was a stuffed toy sitting up on the back of the couch at #35 when a lone man lived there.

The TV was pointed away from the couch, as if someone sat on the floor to watch the TV, out of view below the window line.

And the house went up for sale suddenly, I think in Feb 2015:
35 Benaroon Drive - REDUCED FOR IMMEDIATE SALE
"We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations."

You can read some of the chat about it here:
Australia - Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #24
نتيجة بحث Google عن الصور حول https://www.propertyvalue.com.au/servlet/imageDisplay?op=generateWatermarkedImageforFreemium&imageUrl=aHR0cHM6Ly9kYXMtd2ViLmNvcmVsb2dpYy5hc2lhL3YxL2Fzc2V0L1JWS1E1QklBSUFJNlZFVVZOR05BWVVVUUlJL3Jlc2l6ZTttPWV4YWN0O3c9NDcwO2g9MzEz&height=275&width=440 i think i have linked to kitchen pic

A bit about Abbott that is most interesting ....

"Abbott has also been given a brief of evidence, so he knows everything the Police have gathered about William."

And this is what Jubes thinks about that:

"Surely if you are interested in what Abbott can tell you, you'd put him in the witness box first, before the other witnesses, so he doesn't know what the say about him?

Edit to add: The Coroner was the one who allowed Abbott to represent himself.

Ref: I Catch Killers Chapter Red Sun Pg 12,13 E Version Jubelin and Box

Hi SLouTH, is the inference from your Bolded section that everyone called to the Witness box has been given the Brief of Evidence, either via their legal representative or to themselves directly, if self-representing, as in the case of FA .

If so, I find that quite rediculous. Why even have an enquiry if everyone is aware of the evidence gathered and can prepare their alibi & defence in advance !!!

Hi SLouTH, is the inference from your Bolded section that everyone called to the Witness box has been given the Brief of Evidence, either via their legal representative or to themselves directly, if self-representing, as in the case of FA .

If so, I find that quite rediculous. Why even have an enquiry if everyone is aware of the evidence gathered and can prepare their alibi & defence in advance !!!
Hi Warsh.
No,. only Abbott as the Coroner gave her permission for him to represent himself

There are some interesting comments about the neighbor from No35 in Jubes' Book, that are fairly disturbing .... IMO

He describes him as "a fat hairy gorilla of a man"

"Hanging in what remains of his garden are the bodies of dead animals, tied up with string. Walking inside my worry deepens when we find what looks like a kind of shrine at the end of the man's bed made out of a photograph of William, along with quotes of mine taken from newspapers, saying we will never give up trying to find him."

Ref: I Catch Killers Jubelin and Box, Chapter: There's No Death That's A Good Death Pg 1.2
Slouth does GJ give any timeframe of when this interwiew took place, was it while owner was still living in Benaroon Drive or somewhere else. This is very creepy, especially tge shrine, I wonder if PS was scared of this guy.

So what are everyone's thoughts on this?

Is it a strategy by the Coroner and Craddock to let Abbott think he has power etc and then he will slip up???

Or is Abbott not considered a "suspect" as the media has been calling him?????

Or is the friend that Ray Porter gave the lift to, actually Phil??? and not Abbott??? And will Phil be called at the next tranche?? And who is Phil???

Why keep searching the Parish Property at Herons Creek (we assumed this was due to Abbott) but are the Police actually looking at Danny Parish?

So many questions......

I agree SLouTH, so many questions, still to be answered..

The only ‘Phil’ that I’ve heard identified in all this is Phil Higgins who’s (perhaps now ‘was’) Secretary of the local Op Shop.

How a country town struggles to live with an unsolved crime

Secretary of the op shop, Phil Higgins, hoped the police search would provide answers.

"I believe that a positive result in the present police investigation will provide closure for the town of Kendall.
"

Camden Haven community supports Burma orphans

It was presented to them by the Kendall Community Op Shop treasurer Phil Higgins while on his visit to Burma.

https://irp-cdn.multiscreensite.com/f230178b/files/uploaded/201410_Leslie-Williams_Newsletter.pdf

Yes totally agree Ms Kite.... and also the Book, I Catch Killers, says that the Surveillance Camera, that Savage found, was actually placed there for surveillance of No 35......
Aahhh ...thanks SLouTH .... I’ve been puzzling over where I previously heard that reference to ‘fat, hairy, gorilla of a man’.. now I remember it was when Jubes referenced the surveillance cameras :)

and who knows what may’ve been seen if PS hadn’t pilfered one!

Hi Warsh.
No,. only Abbott as the Coroner gave her permission for him to represent himself
I am not very familiar with coronial inquests but if you are a POI and called to give testimony- do you need legal representation? As in "if you do not have one, one will be appointed to you ". Or is this by choice and without representation you are not allowed to question any witnesses?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties