Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #55

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a part in Jubes book, that seems to contradict what we have thought William's last movements were .........

Quote:

"William was last seen running from the front of FGM house towards the back of the property"

Ref: I Catch Killers, Jubelin and Box, Chapter There's No Death That's A Good Death, Pg 8
I call the front where the driveway meets the street, and I understood William ran in the opposite direction, clockwise if you assume he continued as if in a lap around the house.

I call the front where the driveway meets the street, and I understood William ran in the opposite direction, clockwise if you assume he continued as if in a lap around the house.
Where as, I see the front of the house as the Front Verandah Side ..... and the driveway at the back of the house ..... so it's how people interpret images and information .....
AMOO

is this the box thing or a screen?

Attachments

• imageDisplay.jpg
    imageDisplay.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 40
Reactions: JLZ
Re the discussion if resident of #35 was online, looking again at lounge pic, am wondering if what we assumed was TV is actually old computer monitor sitting on computer box, seems to be a lot of wires coming out the back.
It does look like a lot of wires. It is a very old tv too. Could be the wires for a DVD connection plus may have had the cable tv connection too so then he'd have wires to the box too. The photos of the living room looks to me like he is getting ready to move.
I wonder why he sold so quickly. And exactly when it was actually advertised for sale.

IMO

It does look like a lot of wires. It is a very old tv too. Could be the wires for a DVD connection plus may have had the cable tv connection too so then he'd have wires to the box too. The photos of the living room looks to me like he is getting ready to move.
I wonder why he sold so quickly. And exactly when it was actually advertised for sale.

IMO

I saw the other night that it was advertised for sale in Feb 2015 .. then sold in June 2015.

I will also link my old post here about nocturnal man leaving because he felt intimidated (as per Paul Savage and his son).

Australia - Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #47

I just read this old article from Dec 2018. It's almost like a little recap and I had never read it before, so thought I'd share it here:
The day William Tyrrell vanished

Just wanted to point out to anyone who reads the article that it has some inaccuracies, including that the cars across the street were seen by the FGM, not FM. I haven’t read all of it.

is this the box thing or a screen?
That's what I'm looking at. In one of the other pictures you can see how it projects a fair way beyond the window. But I think it's that window showing in the old photo of the lounge room (the new photo shows the other side of the room with the pipe thing coming down in the corner), and judging from the light coming through, it isn't boxed.

The earlier photos have a small time stamp of Oct 14 on them. I wonder if that is when it was first listed?

I found another property report that says it was listed for 224 days before it was sold in June 2015. So that would take it back to being first listed (by Kew First National Real Estate) some time in October 2014.

xx2.JPG
Property Report for 35 Benaroon Drive, Kendall NSW 2439

(Although sleep remembers it being listed before then - see post 899 - so perhaps it was listed with a different agency prior to that.)

Last edited:
There are some interesting comments about the neighbor from No35 in Jubes' Book, that are fairly disturbing .... IMO

He describes him as "a fat hairy gorilla of a man"

"Hanging in what remains of his garden are the bodies of dead animals, tied up with string. Walking inside my worry deepens when we find what looks like a kind of shrine at the end of the man's bed made out of a photograph of William, along with quotes of mine taken from newspapers, saying we will never give up trying to find him."

Ref: I Catch Killers Jubelin and Box, Chapter: There's No Death That's A Good Death Pg 1.2

I would like to ask, what makes you think this is the man from #35 ?

I'm just reading that chapter now and, to me, there is nothing that makes it point towards #35.

Just to add to my previous post:

- The claim is "he lives in the area near FGM home" - not across the road, which he states for PS on the next page.
- The house - "the bush has overgrown the house" - there is no way that the bush has grown over the house at #35
- Yes he is called a hermit, but that doesn't mean it's the same person.
- It seems, by the dates in the book, they took him in for an interview and searched his home, covertly, in Jan 2016 - the guy in #35 had sold up by then.

So I would like to know who this guy is, if not the one in #35, which I very much doubt it is.

I think I can see the box-like structure on the eastern side of the house in two of those pictures.

Split system a/c
9DE4ACAC-0D6A-44DF-9FA3-44218C9CFEE9.jpeg 441D9F75-C4F0-4094-BDF3-01725B1728D0.jpeg

This is an old house and it may have had an old style air conditioner either in a window or built into the bricks before the renovation.
EA1DA4BB-EE7B-4A62-9E16-3BCC91802490.jpeg C449B12D-BA38-4CEF-83B2-C547518715EB.jpeg
In winter people covered the ‘window rattler’ a/c to stop the winter drafts entering.

I don’t trust these journalists who don’t know Jack.
Remember when Spedding’s house was being searched and they wrote about all these secret rooms under his house? If they did some intelligent research they would know a full brick house’s walls are it’s foundations. Under the floorboards is an exact layout of the interior of the upper living areas. What else would support it?

The two cars.
We have posted photos of cars parked in that exact spot during a simple real estate photo shoot. We’ve all seen them.
No one EVER drives Beneroon other than the occupants?
I can’t find the article which said a woman would regularly walk the steep hill of Beneroon after dropping her children off at school for excercise. IIRC she referred to it as ‘heartbreak hill’. She didn’t live there so who else visited Beneroon for innocent reasons.
JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member